Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
I agree reviews by people on any just decent games are 4 stars which is a shame because it lessens the impact of if they fine and actually good game. My general rule of thumb is 3/5 or 5/10 are just average run of the mill experience but on this site if anything is even close to a 3 tends to be pretty bad.

To be fair, this problem isn't a F95 one, on every site I see, there's people not understanding what average is, for most people, 7/10 - 14/20 IS the average, meaning a serie noted 6 or 12 would be seen as bad. A lot of people doesn't understand that 5/10 - 10/20 is supposed to be the note for things that are acceptable, so most of the time, there's no actual difference between a good movie/game and a exceptionnal one in pure term of note.

Peter Dragon

Jan 6, 2018
You know. Even if we are shown these "indisputable" IP logs, there's nothing to say they weren't faked by the admins here. Even if they weren't, its not difficult to change your IP address, or have one shared by multiple people. College campuses don't have an individual ip per computer, they have one per exit point of the campus network. So several hundred people could "share" an IP. IP alone is not enough for anything.

I've been following Zimon and CoR for 7 months. I've seen every rant, every breakdown, everything. And though all of that, not one time has he struck me as a person who would fake reviews. If he did I wouldn't be a Patreon. Especially given he has had other problems with F95 before, I wouldn't be surprised if this is yet another attempt by the mods to cause problems for him. Updates magically not getting promoted, the last updated date changing to over 2 years ago, making the game appear abandoned (a point before CoR even existed), etc. I get the occasional problem, but each time it seems like its a targeted attack on Zimon. It's not like Zim is making these things up, you could have gone here yourself and seen these problems first hand. I checked each one, and time and time again, he was telling the truth.

Zimon has made it clear he wants discussion and feedback about the game. I fail to see how 5 faked reviews would benefit him in any way. It's not like people talk about reviews. He had nothing to gain from that. Furthermore, there was no "purposefully misleading statements." Zimon updated us on the discord and provided screenshots of parts of the conversations. You can look for yourself. No part of those were misleading. We were able to read for ourselves the accusations placed against him. There was no misleading information, unless we have reached the age of the internet where defending yourself is a crime.

Zimon complied with everything which was asked. He was given an ultimatum, admit fault or never get the form back. Not exactly much choice, whether he was in the right or wrong. He accepted the 1 month punishment (again, whether he was guilty or not, he accepted it willingly) and then the next day is permanently banned. What kind of fucked up system is being run here where someone is forced to admit to something, accepts a punishment, informs the other communities about said punishment, then is further punished.

Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't. I personally don't think he did, you are able to make your own decision about that. But regardless, if you look at the facts and what has happened here int he past, its hard to deny that it looks less like a greedy dev who wanted more attention, and more like a corrupt system with people who have it out for him.
LOVE THIS DUDE!!!!! He is so smart he can bypass time! Been following peps before he even joined. Just saying NICE!

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I’d say now is the time for me to do the talking. What, did you expect me not to come back and write? Why should I? Since I feel like I have done nothing, I can respond to anything and everything with no problem. Preface, I suggest you read everything before writing or responding to anything I say now. It will be all about the “maybe” since it’s a phrase they really liked. Make your own opinion, but read everything first.
I am not required to say where I go, what I do, when I do it, and who logs in with this account on this forum.
Let’s get right to the hot topic, the “reviews manipulation” where I have already quietly explained that I have asked places outside of the online to play and rate the game, but not just here, everywhere. I don’t see any violation of the rules in this, since the other sites have created no problems for me and only here there has been a “court martial”.
“Eh, but there are IP logs” so what? You don’t know where I live, what I do and who logs, and who I ask to do things. I have 10 other sites to take care of. How do you know if I ask someone to check or post and organize things for me? I don’t have to tell you. I spend the summer in one place, the rest of the year in another, and my proper home is completely on the opposite side of the state I’m in. Are these things I need to tell you? Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. What do you know if other people don’t live with me or not?
And it would be much more serious as an action to reveal my private information, that’s grave.
Other much worse things have happened here, such as copyright violations or dissemination of private information, but apparently no one has ever said anything about it.
But anyway, from now on I’ll be logged here only through Brave, although I don’t know if it’s working. Where am I? Boh, I don’t know. I don't feel like making my stuff known online on a piracy forum.
I had quietly accepted that I had made a mistake in “massively” asking my friends and letting in whoever they wanted. But that doesn’t mean I forced them to let 5/4/3/2/1 stars in. They did it of their own volition. Sure, it may be okay that they did me the favor. This account remains the same shared as it was at the beginning, two/three other people log in. Is this information I need to give you? I think not.
By the way, a friend of mine lives in France, another in Ireland and another in Switzerland. The reviews could have come from there easily, and there would be no violation of rules, anyway. I ask them quietly on Discord too, and that’s not a violation either.
One of your beloved devs also received the same problem elsewhere, but they didn’t send him to “trial”, they simply told him to stop, and he also reported it to me, so that I too could avoid the same problem, I see that then here too it is to be avoided.
And thing to note, you did not receive 6000 reviews, number of my Discord users.
I apologized and had accepted that they were my responsibility. The ticket had been “Concluded”, closed, finished, nothing else to do. I would have waited a month of “punishment” without problems. And this is where the real “misinformation” begins, not made by me, but by you.
The ticket closed, I informed on my server that I had to stay put for a month and most likely no one would update the thread, since it is always dead.
This was the only serious sentence said by me during the afternoon.
Evening comes and I get the message, with the ticket being opened again, “We have been told that you are making misinformation on your server, you will be punished for this.”
Okay, so you sent spies into the server to check the behavior of a person who every time has to write when he’s serious or not because he doesn’t know if the English he’s using is correct, and you judge a person like that? Very well, you sent psychoanalysts to check my behavior?
In my server I speak as I want, everyone knows I am ironic or sarcastic 90% of the time and only when I say “Serious thing” then it is really serious, or I speak only with emoji, but that’s another thing. You have applied your rules and controls outside your forum, which you can’t do, you have sent people to control me, which is not correct, since everyone can give random judgment and believe it, you have violated your rule 1.6 “The decision of the staff is final”, ticket closed -> ticket reopened -> punishment -> ticket closed again, it doesn’t seem so final as a decision, you have violated your own rules to “punish me”, ah no, this is “apply the rules as we want because we can”.
As a reminder, no one is forced to be in your forum. They can create the account, leave the review, and never return.
In my server not even 1% have an account in this forum, do you think that those who did it to leave me feedback are interested in your forum? As they are not, neither are my friends. They have done me the pleasure of doing it, nothing else, and not only here, let’s make it clear.
There are also people banned by you, or who don’t like you, so it is also normal for them to “fuck off” to you.
By the way, you have also blocked/banned/not sure two users who reported to me they could no longer enter to see what was going on. Is it true? Did it happen? Who knows...
“This is the third game in 5 years” so what? I’ve been here for over a year and I’ve caused no problems. You guys have been giving me problems all summer, but I’m getting there now.
No misinformation has been given, and I don’t know where you got some random and wrong info from. Also, I did not send any of my users to defend me here; I had asked them not to meddle; they did it on their own initiative.
And for that “he was sleeping” thing, the night before I was streaming Subverse in my server until late at night, then I went to sleep and woke up at 3pm with all this mess, everyone knows I have a horrible sleep schedule, since I work at CoR even until 4am.
Never come to me again and say “That I don’t respect players and other devs”, players have my help 24/7, I answer their questions and fix their problems. And it’s you who don’t respect other devs, just leaking any of their products is disrespectful.
If I were to apply “respect”, no one would have to upload anything for two months straight.
Now we get to the part said by you “The mods here boycott me”, never said such a phrase, I just said I was having trouble this summer.
The game hasn’t been loaded for two months in a row. I can understand a one week malfunction, but two months not, that’s on purpose.
Report once, no response, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, report on report to see what the problems are. The only response I get is “stop abusing the report button”.
Stop abusing....the game has been abandoned for a long time and this is the answer I get, and the next day in 5 minutes you leak and upload another game without problems, then something is wrong.
But it’s all a maybe, right?
Let’s clarify one thing, I accuse nobody of anything, but one thing bothered me, and I have also reported it via “report”. Here you make preferences on what to upload and what is important or not.
Nobody cares about CoR? Well, it can wait. A game brings us a huge number of users? Quick! Let’s upload it.
Given also the behavior of not giving importance to “small games”. “If we want to show up we do it on Milfy City" and go there then.
The only thing I can say is simply a total lack of interest and superficial things. Two months, stop bothering us...
Don’t think I’m playing the victim here. I’m just responding to you.
It’s not nice to read that your game is abandoned for two months while others continue to upload without problems.
Now, since you apply the rules as you see fit, no one is stopping you from giving the thread back to me. I don’t care about the blocked reviews, instead I’m really bothered by that manipulation stuff. Also because with the launcher, soon you won’t be able to manage things, and only the players will lose out.
Will things stay like this? No one forbids me to ask for the closure of this thread and open another one, given the “Reset”, and no rule prohibits that “the convicted” can not manage another thread.
Also avoid jokes like “You wanted the activity? Now you’ve got it.”
Now I also have to decide what to do with this account, I have no reason to continue to enter here, maybe I could do it to help those in need, or maybe I will entrust it to someone else, convert it into a bot to spam stuff.
I also tell you I will not be responding to any posts about this matter. This will be the only post I make about this.
Why am I only responding now? I wanted to do it earlier, but I was curious about the “Let’s attack him now that he’s weak” phenomenon. Very interesting. Real thoughts on the game were seen.
I suck as a Dev, I’m crazy and stuff, and CoR is a mediocre game.
Let's also not throw in the problems of people insulting those who play CoR, like certain people who say that "You can't complain since you definitely pirate [game] on F95 and support Zimon." Or that "Patreon money should go to [game] and not CoR since it's a copy."
And this is fresh stuff from this summer
And remember one important thing, you are a piracy forum, not a court of law.
Now, I’ll drop this topic and respond to some of you.
“He did it to increase thread activity.”
Other than I did nothing, the thread has always been dead, I don’t think “manipulated” reviews would have changed anything, Cleos’ interactive comes out, no feedback, Sheila’s lewd comes out, no feedback, dead thread.
For those who say I’m a crazy person who is obsessed with reviews, you have understood nothing; I have always asked for feedback regarding the content released by the builds, whether you liked it.
“He did it to counteract the negative reviews.”
Mmmmm, no, the only negative reviews that bother me are the ones that don’t make any sense, like the one from Molitar that was a rant about the UI, which I publicly responded to, where I said it wasn’t fair to do something like that randomly.
And for the low reviews with likes, boh, they come from accounts that only put like to low stars. Why should I care?
There are meaningless reviews where “The game doesn’t start, two stars.”
But those stay because “They don’t violate the rules” right? Game not played, okay.
“He gets blinded by fame.”
Um? What fame? I already know I’m not doing a good job. The game is worthless. What fame would I be drunk on? And you’re saying it. Not me.
“He can’t take criticism.”
Wrong, I accept criticism, especially if it makes the game better and is constructive.
“He’s the new Yandev!”
I dissociate myself from that.
“Who insults the users of Discord.”
Already explained, just because they do not have an account here or they have it recently, does not mean that they do not know everything that happens, who just insulted Darth for the “time” does not understand that he is in my server for much longer than here.
“He wastes time doing useless things.”
All those things done under the change category are done while I’m not working overnight.
The UI was changed during the night, where I should rest and not working, like the recently added Discord stuff, until 4am I stayed to fix it.
“It has no proper focus.”
Wrong here too. I can handle the content however I like, and I know anything that needs to happen with no problems.
“In a week a newbie dev makes more content than this update that Zimon made in one month.”
Aside from the fact that a newbie dev wouldn’t be able to do it, and that this update is more o less two weeks, not a month, I’ve always given you the same number of events each month, with no complaints.
Who knows I give you 1/2 a week and you’re fine with it.
Let’s also put in that there are things I don’t show, jobs I don’t tell you, Launcher prep, dialogs , and a lot of other stuff. There are schedule and content changes you don’t know about. It is you who receive no information, since I have written nothing here, and no one is interested in reporting.
Curious now to see what will happen, what I have to say, I said it.
I’ll decide what to do based on what happens now. Most likely I’ll get insults or other stuff, but that’s okay, everyone can safely make their own judgment of the situation.
Now I'll drop the talk and focus on the thing that apparently only matters to me and very few people, Champion of Realms.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You don’t know where I live, what I do and who logs, and who I ask to do things.
You're right, but if someone else from your home IP did it's just as bad from our point of view since it creates the same problem. I would also recommend you do not trust your professional account passwords to people who engage in review manipulation.

I had quietly accepted that I had made a mistake in “massively” asking my friends and letting in whoever they wanted.
All of the reviews not only came from the same exit node of a particular VPN (plus your resitential IP) but also displayed the exact same pattern, not a human pattern, humans get lost, curious and check other threads, fail to submit a review or to find a thread in a forum they never visited. But no, all of them registered, came to this thread, liked the OP, and posted a generic "this game is good" review, and disposed of the account all within a couple of minutes.

dissemination of private information
None of your private info was leaked except for the fact that you engaged in review manipulation.

By the way, you have also blocked/banned/not sure two users who reported to me they could no longer enter to see what was going on. Is it true? Did it happen? Who knows...
Quite possibly, we have over 4 million users now, bans happen on a regular basis, this is just the nature of the site, can't comment any further without a name.

One of your beloved devs also received the same problem elsewhere, but they didn’t send him to “trial”, they simply told him to stop, and he also reported it to me, so that I too could avoid the same problem, I see that then here too it is to be avoided.
That did happen recently, one developer made one review with an alt, we talked things out and felt we could continue to trust them and took no further actions than to delete the offending review and add a note to keep them on a short leash. The same cannot be said of someone who makes false accusations after submitting several alt-reviews.

The game hasn’t been loaded for two months in a row. I can understand a one week malfunction, but two months not, that’s on purpose.
Report once, no response, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, report on report to see what the problems are. The only response I get is “stop abusing the report button”.
This is the kind of thing that got into trouble in the first place, you can't just make up lies and expect us to not respond.

Behold! The uploading/report log for this thread (past 2 months, the rest is much the same) and notice how every update was done in the same day as you reported.

eacdcb851ad2c1280509e2b639a82bd7.png

No one forbids me to ask for the closure of this thread and open another one
We do actually, no game threads get closed or deleted by the dev and we don't allow duplicate threads.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
This is the kind of thing that got into trouble in the first place, you can't just make up lies and expect us to not respond.

Behold! The uploading/report log for this thread (past 2 months, the rest is much the same) and notice how every update was done in the same day as you reported.

View attachment 1391143

We do actually, no game threads get closed or deleted by the dev and we don't allow duplicate threads.
Then explain this:

okok.PNG
uyhuy.PNG
Two month and half like this, not a day, or a week...with no one who could find it, I wouldn't call it a system error.
<------------------>

Who said it was the same game? I didn't.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Then explain this:

View attachment 1391169
View attachment 1391170
Two month and half like this, not a day, or a week...with no one who could find it, I wouldn't call it a system error.
<------------------>

The first is but a small mistake from an uploader that messed with 12/24h time, the second happens when a promotion was made by mistake and deleted, both could have been easily solved with a report.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

View attachment 1391143
The August 15 Open one at the bottom is funny, like what happen to make 20 reviews go poof :HideThePain:

Then explain this:

View attachment 1391169
View attachment 1391170
<------------------>

My only guess is the database is jacked do to sloppy code and it's easier to have manual corrections than fix the underlining problems. I think another mod said something about it using a different time stamp then the approval one which one would think it should use that instead of going back in time but we wouldn't get so many back to the future jokes otherwise :KEK:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The August 15 Open one at the bottom is funny, like what happen to make 20 reviews go poof

I didn't know the exact number, I thought there were 68.

The first is but a small mistake from an uploader that messed with 12/24h time, the second happens when a promotion was made by mistake and deleted, both could have been easily solved with a report.
And as a result, I haven't done any reports for two months in a row... right, there is no small error, and since the day of the first screen that was put in that state, I have reported the thread and it has remained that way for a lot of time.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
I’d say now is the time for me to do the talking. What, did you expect me not to come back and write? Why should I? Since I feel like I have done nothing, I can respond to anything and everything with no problem. Preface, I suggest you read everything before writing or responding to anything I say now. It will be all about the “maybe” since it’s a phrase they really liked. Make your own opinion, but read everything first.
I am not required to say where I go, what I do, when I do it, and who logs in with this account on this forum.
Let’s get right to the hot topic, the “reviews manipulation” where I have already quietly explained that I have asked places outside of the online to play and rate the game, but not just here, everywhere. I don’t see any violation of the rules in this, since the other sites have created no problems for me and only here there has been a “court martial”.
“Eh, but there are IP logs” so what? You don’t know where I live, what I do and who logs, and who I ask to do things. I have 10 other sites to take care of. How do you know if I ask someone to check or post and organize things for me? I don’t have to tell you. I spend the summer in one place, the rest of the year in another, and my proper home is completely on the opposite side of the state I’m in. Are these things I need to tell you? Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. What do you know if other people don’t live with me or not?
And it would be much more serious as an action to reveal my private information, that’s grave.
Other much worse things have happened here, such as copyright violations or dissemination of private information, but apparently no one has ever said anything about it.
But anyway, from now on I’ll be logged here only through Brave, although I don’t know if it’s working. Where am I? Boh, I don’t know. I don't feel like making my stuff known online on a piracy forum.
I had quietly accepted that I had made a mistake in “massively” asking my friends and letting in whoever they wanted. But that doesn’t mean I forced them to let 5/4/3/2/1 stars in. They did it of their own volition. Sure, it may be okay that they did me the favor. This account remains the same shared as it was at the beginning, two/three other people log in. Is this information I need to give you? I think not.
By the way, a friend of mine lives in France, another in Ireland and another in Switzerland. The reviews could have come from there easily, and there would be no violation of rules, anyway. I ask them quietly on Discord too, and that’s not a violation either.
And thing to note, you did not receive 6000 reviews, number of my Discord users.
I apologized and had accepted that they were my responsibility. The ticket had been “Concluded”, closed, finished, nothing else to do. I would have waited a month of “punishment” without problems. And this is where the real “misinformation” begins, not made by me, but by you.
The ticket closed, I informed on my server that I had to stay put for a month and most likely no one would update the thread, since it is always dead.
This was the only serious sentence said by me during the afternoon.
Evening comes and I get the message, with the ticket being opened again, “We have been told that you are making misinformation on your server, you will be punished for this.”
Okay, so you sent spies into the server to check the behavior of a person who every time has to write when he’s serious or not because he doesn’t know if the English he’s using is correct, and you judge a person like that? Very well, you sent psychoanalysts to check my behavior?
In my server I speak as I want, everyone knows I am ironic or sarcastic 90% of the time and only when I say “Serious thing” then it is really serious, or I speak only with emoji, but that’s another thing. You have applied your rules and controls outside your forum, which you can’t do, you have sent people to control me, which is not correct, since everyone can give random judgment and believe it, you have violated your rule 1.6 “The decision of the staff is final”, ticket closed -> ticket reopened -> punishment -> ticket closed again, it doesn’t seem so final as a decision, you have violated your own rules to “punish me”, ah no, this is “apply the rules as we want because we can”.
As a reminder, no one is forced to be in your forum. They can create the account, leave the review, and never return.
In my server not even 1% have an account in this forum, do you think that those who did it to leave me feedback are interested in your forum? As they are not, neither are my friends. They have done me the pleasure of doing it, nothing else, and not only here, let’s make it clear.
There are also people banned by you, or who don’t like you, so it is also normal for them to “fuck off” to you.
“This is the third game in 5 years” so what? I’ve been here for over a year and I’ve caused no problems. You guys have been giving me problems all summer, but I’m getting there now.
No misinformation has been given, and I don’t know where you got some random and wrong info from. Also, I did not send any of my users to defend me here; I had asked them not to meddle; they did it on their own initiative.
And for that “he was sleeping” thing, the night before I was streaming Subverse in my server until late at night, then I went to sleep and woke up at 3pm with all this mess, everyone knows I have a horrible sleep schedule, since I work at CoR even until 4am.
Never come to me again and say “That I don’t respect players and other devs”, players have my help 24/7, I answer their questions and fix their problems. And it’s you who don’t respect other devs, just leaking any of their products is disrespectful.
If I were to apply “respect”, no one would have to upload anything for two months straight.
Now we get to the part said by you “The mods here boycott me”, never said such a phrase, I just said I was having trouble this summer.
Stop abusing....the game has been abandoned for a long time and this is the answer I get, and the next day in 5 minutes you leak and upload another game without problems, then something is wrong.
But it’s all a maybe, right?
Let’s clarify one thing, I accuse nobody of anything, but one thing bothered me, and I have also reported it via “report”. Here you make preferences on what to upload and what is important or not.
Nobody cares about CoR? Well, it can wait. A game brings us a huge number of users? Quick! Let’s upload it.
Given also the behavior of not giving importance to “small games”. “If we want to show up we do it on Milfy City" and go there then.
The only thing I can say is simply a total lack of interest and superficial things. Two months, stop bothering us...
Don’t think I’m playing the victim here. I’m just responding to you.
It’s not nice to read that your game is abandoned for two months while others continue to upload without problems.
Now, since you apply the rules as you see fit, no one is stopping you from giving the thread back to me. I don’t care about the blocked reviews, instead I’m really bothered by that manipulation stuff. Also because with the launcher, soon you won’t be able to manage things, and only the players will lose out.
Will things stay like this? No one forbids me to ask for the closure of this thread and open another one, given the “Reset”, and no rule prohibits that “the convicted” can not manage another thread.
Also avoid jokes like “You wanted the activity? Now you’ve got it.”
Now I also have to decide what to do with this account, I have no reason to continue to enter here, maybe I could do it to help those in need, or maybe I will entrust it to someone else, convert it into a bot to spam stuff.
I also tell you I will not be responding to any posts about this matter. This will be the only post I make about this.
Why am I only responding now? I wanted to do it earlier, but I was curious about the “Let’s attack him now that he’s weak” phenomenon. Very interesting. Real thoughts on the game were seen.
I suck as a Dev, I’m crazy and stuff, and CoR is a mediocre game.
Let's also not throw in the problems of people insulting those who play CoR, like certain people who say that "You can't complain since you definitely pirate [game] on F95 and support Zimon." Or that "Patreon money should go to [game] and not CoR since it's a copy."
And this is fresh stuff from this summer
And remember one important thing, you are a piracy forum, not a court of law.
Now, I’ll drop this topic and respond to some of you.
“He did it to increase thread activity.”
Other than I did nothing, the thread has always been dead, I don’t think “manipulated” reviews would have changed anything, Cleos’ interactive comes out, no feedback, Sheila’s lewd comes out, no feedback, dead thread.
For those who say I’m a crazy person who is obsessed with reviews, you have understood nothing; I have always asked for feedback regarding the content released by the builds, whether you liked it.
“He did it to counteract the negative reviews.”
Mmmmm, no, the only negative reviews that bother me are the ones that don’t make any sense, like the one from Molitar that was a rant about the UI, which I publicly responded to, where I said it wasn’t fair to do something like that randomly.
And for the low reviews with likes, boh, they come from accounts that only put like to low stars. Why should I care?
There are meaningless reviews where “The game doesn’t start, two stars.”
But those stay because “They don’t violate the rules” right? Game not played, okay.
“He gets blinded by fame.”
Um? What fame? I already know I’m not doing a good job. The game is worthless. What fame would I be drunk on? And you’re saying it. Not me.
“He can’t take criticism.”
Wrong, I accept criticism, especially if it makes the game better and is constructive.
“He’s the new Yandev!”
I dissociate myself from that.
“Who insults the users of Discord.”
Already explained, just because they do not have an account here or they have it recently, does not mean that they do not know everything that happens, who just insulted Darth for the “time” does not understand that he is in my server for much longer than here.
“He wastes time doing useless things.”
All those things done under the change category are done while I’m not working overnight.
The UI was changed during the night, where I should rest and not working, like the recently added Discord stuff, until 4am I stayed to fix it.
“It has no proper focus.”
Wrong here too. I can handle the content however I like, and I know anything that needs to happen with no problems.
“In a week a newbie dev makes more content than this update that Zimon made in one month.”
Aside from the fact that a newbie dev wouldn’t be able to do it, and that this update is more o less two weeks, not a month, I’ve always given you the same number of events each month, with no complaints.
Who knows I give you 1/2 a week and you’re fine with it.
Let’s also put in that there are things I don’t show, jobs I don’t tell you, Launcher prep, dialogs , and a lot of other stuff. There are schedule and content changes you don’t know about. It is you who receive no information, since I have written nothing here, and no one is interested in reporting.
Curious now to see what will happen, what I have to say, I said it.
I’ll decide what to do based on what happens now. Most likely I’ll get insults or other stuff, but that’s okay, everyone can safely make their own judgment of the situation.
Now I'll drop the talk and focus on the thing that apparently only matters to me and very few people, Champion of Realms.
Bruh, this reminds me of yandere dev type of deception. Just let it go. The forum has rules, they were broken, big deal. Keep your focus on your game, try to make it stand out and it will flourish instead of trying to make publicity on a "piracy forum" (as you described) using underhanded methods

it's not like you lack the support either. All of this seems like a waste of time to me.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
THIS GAME IS 5*!!!!

When I first played [Game Name Here] I was amazed. The gameplay is excellent and the character interaction very deep and detailed. The Sex scenes are perfect for their personalities and the situations they find themselves in! I would fully recommend this product!

[This review was from an actual human being and is in no way a bot-review, paid review nor a review for free future versions of the product. The opinions expressed are those of their respective individuals and in no way reflect the views of the product developer. If you are not completely satisfied or have feedback please write to [Address Redacted]. This does not affect your statutory rights.]

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
The game keeps kicking me to the main menu when I try to go to Night Street. Wut?

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
how do you do the side event stormy encounter. I am going to the main street at evening but the event is not getting triggered.. all of my main story events are done.. can anyone help?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes