GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Whenever I try it close the game or take me to main menu, can anyone fix my save or share your save file v0.75

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Links Updated

Here it is, new update 0.77!
Enjoy it!
(Missing links coming soon, I had a network problem and some uploads went missing, I'm reuploading, probably the missing stuff will be ready before tonight.)

Launcher:

-

Windows Downloads:

-

Mac Downloads:

-

Android Zip Downloads (Use new method):

-

Compressed Downloads:

- (MEGA)

- (Mediafire)

What's new in this version:

4 new main story events
New Isabel event
New Estia event
New Heramael event
Hera Wet Noises event redone
New CoR Tv episode
Fast hint tracker for Isabel
New Features "Small Talk" and changes:
Removed the talk with Sheila and the night "Come closer" for Hera and Asme
Talk with Cleos to unlock notes
The exile button is now NAVI
New cards style for Asme and Hera, choose your favorite
Quests screen changed:
I added an active and completed screen where you can check the finished quest, but the list is under work
Clock works also in the mansion, except for the bedroom
Pure Etheria quest changed
New serving minigame with Isabel
Special animation in the lab
Grammar and Bugfix:
All grammatical errors have been corrected, cut animations reinserted, and mapping images reapplied, and a partial optimization of the code has also been carried out, which should make some parts of the game smoother.

Hey guys, would you like to support Champion of Realms but can't/won't make the Patreon? Don't worry, there are plenty of other ways you can help CoR grow, and each is greatly appreciated!
With more visibility we can have much faster growth, and who knows, make a nice Izanami or Hell plush.
That said, here's what you could do:
1) Follow and Share on Twitter ( ) Here too, by following and sharing tweets, we'll be able to reach a larger audience.
2) Rating and following the game on ( ) Itchio is another great platform where CoR receives most of its traffic.
3) Following and upvoting on Reddit ( ) To help me it's simple, you'll have to do the following and upvote your posts in order to outrank other posts and end up at the top of the visibility.
4) Rating the game on VNDB ( ) This is the biggest database for vn games, even if most of them are Japanese. And yet we're here too, if you have an account or would like to create one, leave a nice review for CoR.
Thanks to all of you!

Last edited:

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017

Here it is, new update 0.77!
Enjoy it!
(Missing links coming soon, I had a network problem and some uploads went missing, I'm reuploading, probably the missing stuff will be ready before tonight.)
Launcher:
MEGA -
Windows Downloads:
MEGA - Mediafire
Mac Downloads:

MEGA - Mediafire
Android Downloads:

MEGA -
Compressed Downloads 2.11 GB:
PC - Mac (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:

4 new main story events
New Isabel event
New Estia event
New Heramael event
Hera Wet Noises event redone
New CoR Tv episode
Fast hint tracker for Isabel
New Features "Small Talk" and changes:
Removed the talk with Sheila and the night "Come closer" for Hera and Asme
Talk with Cleos to unlock notes
The exile button is now NAVI
New cards style for Asme and Hera, choose your favorite
Quests screen changed:
I added an active and completed screen where you can check the finished quest, but the list is under work
Clock works also in the mansion, except for the bedroom
Pure Etheria quest changed
New serving minigame with Isabel
Special animation in the lab
Grammar and Bugfix:
All grammatical errors have been corrected, cut animations reinserted, and mapping images reapplied, and a partial optimization of the code has also been carried out, which should make some parts of the game smoother.

I forgot to add the gui file in the compressed and android, as a fast solution use this, meanwhile, I'll re-upload everything.

Hey guys, would you like to support Champion of Realms but can't/won't make the Patreon? Don't worry, there are plenty of other ways you can help CoR grow, and each is greatly appreciated!
With more visibility we can have much faster growth, and who knows, make a nice Izanami or Hell plush.
That said, here's what you could do:
1) Follow and Share on Twitter ( ) Here too, by following and sharing tweets, we'll be able to reach a larger audience.
2) Rating and following the game on ( ) Itchio is another great platform where CoR receives most of its traffic.
3) Following and upvoting on Reddit ( ) To help me it's simple, you'll have to do the following and upvote your posts in order to outrank other posts and end up at the top of the visibility.
4) Rating the game on VNDB ( ) This is the biggest database for vn games, even if most of them are Japanese. And yet we're here too, if you have an account or would like to create one, leave a nice review for CoR.
Thanks to all of you!
I can't download the zip file as it comes up with an error screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealms-0.77
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Also, it used to be 1.5gigs, then became 4, then more, now this for a VN with no real gameplay and meh animations

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes