LockedWithKey

Jun 23, 2021
Can Someone please tell me what the keyword is for Shiela when I spend time with her for Celestial love? Its just an open code with no hint to get any farther..

LastWishes

Sep 5, 2018
How can I get money?
I just came back to play and my save had an issue so I replay from the start. And now, I can't remember how to get money.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I just started today. Please tell me there is a fix in the works for the house for traveling around. The scroll bar at the bottom is so annoying to use and I have to click around on it 2 or 3 times to move it. I didn't even know the house had more than 4 rooms to begin with.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
I cant seem to unlock either event with Isabel no matter how hard i try, i have gone to the pub everyday on evening and midnight and nothing pops up

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
sheila`s second heart event wont trigger for me , and for isabel event i tried going there all times of the day and nothing happens.

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
Helpp!! I'm stuck at "The day of assault quest" like after the quest i talked to all the girls and theres only one girl named Celos,only her portal was available and the hint says that "Go back to Celos see if she had made a descision" but when i go to her she says "hey you here for research" then the only option i get is "Return home" and theres no other quest i dont even know how to go to the city at this point. I might be dumb to miss something or unable to figure the things out so please some one help mee!!!
Screenshot (109).png

Last edited:

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Helpp!! I'm stuck at "The day of assault quest" like after the quest i talked to all the girls and theres only one girl named Celos,only her portal was available and the hint says that "Go back to Celos see if she had made a descision" but when i go to her she says "hey you here for research" then the only option i get is "Return home" and theres no other quest i dont even know how to go to the city at this point. I might be dumb to miss something or unable to figure the things out so please some one help mee!!!
View attachment 1352402
I got stuck on this for a bit too. You have to find her in the library to advance her. The exile menu has a scroll bar at the bottom. Scroll over to "Outside" and you can get back there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samsami

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Would it be possible to toggle the mouth moving for speech off in the future? It feels really offputting and kinda creepy. Or at least not have it loop constantly.

678u3

May 24, 2018
Would have really liked it if you asked me before you ripped my scenes.

It’s not that hard to make your own dude. =/

Also, when you replace stuff try to move it to avoid clipping and weird stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes