PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 791982

I remade the scene with the new Cleos model, if you prefer this one you can use it
I prefer the other, more cutie, but let me say u something; Im obssesed with Nea Thea (aka Cleopatra) and when a game has some girl/model based in her, the dev deserves THE BEST in the fucking world, so ty for a great great model, I love her srsly, u have a great good taste <3

Later I gonna make another fan sig with the white hair girl :p

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
What did you use for your models? They are stunning, and your scenes are done really well.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you in version 0.24.
I will now show you what awaits you:
An event for Hera

An event for Cleos

An event for Tsukiko

Secret Event (code: "Moto")

With this version we are close to having the girls in the house, in the next one, we will have a big update like the one of the battle with the master Sakura for Estia and the introduction of a new character, Tailè.

After these events, we will have all the girls in the house and finally, I will be free to create events for all of them, especially the lewd ones. Coming soon we will also have some interesting new functions. We will have a new wallpaper coming soon, the theme will be revealed later. The public version will come soon.

I hope you like this new version.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I welcome you in version 0.24.
I will now show you what awaits you:
An event for Hera

An event for Cleos

An event for Tsukiko

Secret Event (code: "Moto")

With this version we are close to having the girls in the house, in the next one, we will have a big update like the one of the battle with the master Sakura for Estia and the introduction of a new character, Tailè.

After these events, we will have all the girls in the house and finally, I will be free to create events for all of them, especially the lewd ones. Coming soon we will also have some interesting new functions. We will have a new wallpaper coming soon, the theme will be revealed later. The public version will come soon.

I hope you like this new version.
Pls, get rid the glasses on Cleo.. for the god shake dude.. she is GORGEUS for glasses.. :(

Btw I really love ur models, is one of the few games I play with "anime" style because I prefer the realism graphics but damn, this games is a diamond.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Pls, get rid the glasses on Cleo.. for the god shake dude.. she is GORGEUS for glasses.. :(

Btw I really love ur models, is one of the few games I play with "anime" style because I prefer the realism graphics but damn, this games is a diamond.
Then I feel honored.
Cleos has glasses only in her work outfit, not in her priestess outfit, and then many people asked me lewd event with her with glasses on.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Then I feel honored.
Cleos has glasses only in her work outfit, not in her priestess outfit, and then many people asked me lewd event with her with glasses on.
Damn, people have really weird fetishes haha, for me glasses overall in people is.. meh.. haha :p

Btw I gonna make another 2 fan sigs more, one more with Cleo of course, she is.. <3 haha

Reactions: ZimonColdres

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Champion [v0.24] [Hell Games] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (368 MB): - - - -

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes