AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry im an idiot i suck at riddles can someone tell me the answer to cleopetras riddle

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
holly shit i fucking love this game lol i don't know how far in i am, but just activated etherial powers i guess. i thought the kitsumi was cute but omg that bunny i love love love her shes so cute. And just buy playing this im not kidding i love the whole he doesn't give a fuck hell fight for anybody its freaking awsome i love it i love it i love it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZimonColdres

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
How do you go back to see Asmedia once you go into "Exile" now that she is living with you. I no longer have an option to see her... If the other girls move in will I lose the option to visit them also? This new update is having them move in the Exile house now.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I love what you did to the home map of Unison City. The first thing I noticed right away was the Ferris Wheel. Tsukiko is so cute when she's happy. Holy crap, Cleos has a lot of books. I'm curious who the angel is.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Cleos is right- one cannot have TOO many books. But Damn, Girl, doesn't that library have a shelving cart?

Also, where do I trigger the "Secret Event"? I mean which screen/event do I enter the code?

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Cleos is right- one cannot have TOO many books. But Damn, Girl, doesn't that library have a shelving cart?

Also, where do I trigger the "Secret Event"? I mean which screen/event do I enter the code?
If you're talking about the "moto" code, you need to visit the Chamber at Exiled Region.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
awwww mann.....why cant i have repeatable crazy bunny sex with Tsukiko... D:

nice game btw, might want to improve on the hint system a little bit, like when to visit which girls room or what to do first to progress their story.

Also might have played abit too much HI3, when Sakura popped up, i was like "oh shit it Yae", then goes on to introduce herself as Sakura, coincidence or not, i liked that scene

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
It was the sex in the dojo. After that it skipped some content.
But I might try to avoid that action and start the story again.
Oh and forgot to mention, my save file deleted after that. Went blank completely.
damnnn sounds like some DDLC shenanigans going on....J U S T I Z A N A M I

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
How do you go back to see Asmedia once you go into "Exile" now that she is living with you. I no longer have an option to see her... If the other girls move in will I lose the option to visit them also? This new update is having them move in the Exile house now.
For the moment Asmedia is not available, we have to open the various rooms.
All the girls will come to the house for version 0.26, and they will all come back available.

Please tell me that's not just forced perspective and she's actually giant, cause I'm down for some snu-snu.
I am sorry to tell you that.......everything is prospective, not a giant.

Better not to use the library material, she is already using the storage without permission.
The codes are "moto" and "crab" and they must be used in the Chamber of Visions, in the region Exile.

awwww mann.....why cant i have repeatable crazy bunny sex with Tsukiko... D:

nice game btw, might want to improve on the hint system a little bit, like when to visit which girls room or what to do first to progress their story.

Also might have played abit too much HI3, when Sakura popped up, i was like "oh shit it Yae", then goes on to introduce herself as Sakura, coincidence or not, i liked that scene
Don't worry, the repeatable scene will arrive very soon.
Yes, I have to improve it in a general way, I also have to put a background for better reading.
Oh well, they have pretty much the same colors.

Does this game have Stats, money, etc, choices or its just a straight forward game without choices aka click/press and read?

There are statistics, and at the moment only one is leveled, the money will come.
For the choices, I am trying to implement something that changes the attitudes of the girls according to how you respond.
As far as the girls are concerned, they also have statistics, like love or sexual statistics.
In addition, each one has a statistic that corresponds to the evolution of their story, for example, the rebellion of Asmedia.
Soon we will also use the points of notoriety and help for the various races. And then other stuff that I don't remember now. Some of these things are already in use, others will be in a couple of builds.

damnnn sounds like some DDLC shenanigans going on....J U S T I Z A N A M I
And there are people who would love that...perhaps...I could do it....

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018

Oh dang, I like. Please tell me Tailè is a main girl.

It'll be good to be able to meet the girls again, especially with the new features you've been talking about. I have to say, whilst I think it's smart that you left the Destiny Child inspiration behind, I'm glad you kept Asmedia's design. I certainly don't see Mona when I see Asmedia, but the overall aesthetic is one I've always liked. As an aside, how come Destiny Child doesn't have more... derivative material?

In other news, I laugh far too much at the special events.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

It'll be good to be able to meet the girls again, especially with the new features you've been talking about. I have to say, whilst I think it's smart that you left the Destiny Child inspiration behind, I'm glad you kept Asmedia's design. I certainly don't see Mona when I see Asmedia, but the overall aesthetic is one I've always liked. As an aside, how come Destiny Child doesn't have more... derivative material?

i only unlocked the beach and pool cant find this one

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
That girl? She's not in the game yet. Coming next version if I interpret correctly.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

More or less all the girls introduced will be main.
It was better this way, leave DC's inspiration behind, this way Champion can have its identity.

Reactions: Trynn and Genji
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes