GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Ok, I'm pretty sure I've played through to the end of the current content.

The first thing I noticed was the UI similarities to Corrupted Kingdoms. Leaving out things I'd expect to be similar for a kiokatsu animated supernatural ren'py game, there are similar/identical menu icons (the backpack icon is identical, the (X) is flipped, and others only looked different once I pulled up side by side comparisons), and identical icons for the main character stats, despite those stats not being used in the game yet. I almost thought you used identical fonts for names, until I extracted the TTF files for each one. It's already been pointed out that the daydreaming/future vision features are very similar, not that I mind. The map feature is almost identical, all the way down to the circular icons on the computer generated block map with the MC saying "Where to now?" with a clock and (X) in the upper right hand corner, and the name of the screen in large red text at the top.

The only reason I can't say for certain that this game is a gutted and refilled Corrupted Kingdoms is that the UI is significantly more clunky. Different locations for character stats and how to progress with them, as well as the inability to flip through them makes the process a little tedious. Yellow text over anything but solid dark colors are impossible to read, so the top of the MCs name keeps disapearing into the background, and for the longest time I thought there were two Parks, unable to make out the second and third letters of "Peak".

You may also want to consider getting yourself a proof reader. The characters would occasionally start talking gibberish like this was a machine translation, or forget where they were (there's a big difference between a library and a book shop). Often my actions wouldn't make a lot of sense, like clicking on "look for Izanami" when she was right in front of the MC.

Also, small bug I'm running into, the shower scene seems to be the only place where the creampie counter is working, despite choosing to cum inside every time I'm given the option.

This could be a really great game. Even with its similarities to other games out there I, the player, am getting twice the content. However, I think you need to get a really solid game base to build on, before the game has too many problems to be worth fixing. You also might want to consider changing a few assets to avoid theft accusations, though I suspect both games are pulling from the same third party asset resource.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Ok, I'm pretty sure I've played through to the end of the current content.

The first thing I noticed was the UI similarities to Corrupted Kingdoms. Leaving out things I'd expect to be similar for a kiokatsu animated supernatural ren'py game, there are similar/identical menu icons (the backpack icon is identical, the (X) is flipped, and others only looked different once I pulled up side by side comparisons), and identical icons for the main character stats, despite those stats not being used in the game yet. I almost thought you used identical fonts for names, until I extracted the TTF files for each one. It's already been pointed out that the daydreaming/future vision features are very similar, not that I mind. The map feature is almost identical, all the way down to the circular icons on the computer generated block map with the MC saying "Where to now?" with a clock and (X) in the upper right hand corner, and the name of the screen in large red text at the top.

The only reason I can't say for certain that this game is a gutted and refilled Corrupted Kingdoms is that the UI is significantly more clunky. Different locations for character stats and how to progress with them, as well as the inability to flip through them makes the process a little tedious. Yellow text over anything but solid dark colors are impossible to read, so the top of the MCs name keeps disapearing into the background, and for the longest time I thought there were two Parks, unable to make out the second and third letters of "Peak".

You may also want to consider getting yourself a proof reader. The characters would occasionally start talking gibberish like this was a machine translation, or forget where they were (there's a big difference between a library and a book shop). Often my actions wouldn't make a lot of sense, like clicking on "look for Izanami" when she was right in front of the MC.

Also, small bug I'm running into, the shower scene seems to be the only place where the creampie counter is working, despite choosing to cum inside every time I'm given the option.

This could be a really great game. Even with its similarities to other games out there I, the player, am getting twice the content. However, I think you need to get a really solid game base to build on, before the game has too many problems to be worth fixing. You also might want to consider changing a few assets to avoid theft accusations, though I suspect both games are pulling from the same third party asset resource.
Zimon had just finished eating, had turned on his computer, wanted to finish the Heramael event, but first, he went to see if a new message had arrived in the forum.
He clicked the red bell and saw a very long post.
He said: “Wow, long post, let’s see what it says.”
But Zimon, as soon as he started reading, he looked at one sentence in particular: “similarities to Corrupted Kingdoms.”
At that point, our protagonist caught up at the moment's fury, threw the PC out the window and stopped developing his game forever.

A very interesting story, now back to us. I’ll try to respond calmly.
In the end ... the problem remains the same ... because all those things listed I can fix in less than an hour with no problem.
The UI, it seems I can’t even use a free template, no problem, I can change the icons.
Can’t I use the online map generator? All right, I’ll create something that nobody has ever done before.
Do some names disappear because of the colour? All right, I’ll change the colour.
The only thing that doesn’t make the game look like a copy of CK is the UI that sucks?
What do you mean? Should I put arrows so you can scroll through it? Or should I move the girls’ quests into their stats? I don’t know, by doing that I’m copying someone?
I’ll get a proofreader next week, maybe, if all goes well.
The game needs a solid base; it has too many problems.
Don’t tell me these problems are the ones listed above because I fixed all those things before I even wrote this papyrus.
The problem remains the same, that you guys keep looking at the game like a copy of CK, and although I continue to improve the game, the thought remains.
You’re not enjoying the game, you’re making comparisons.
When people see it, they discard it because they consider it a copy, only a minority has tried it all the way.
But the thing that bothers me the most is that I find myself forced to change some elements because they are like others, it’s not my fault.
I don’t understand what’s so special about CK that it deserves all these defences.
What more does it have that Champion can’t get? And don’t tell me the content, because there are 40 versions of difference.
Do you know why I will never try that game, even though people keep saying these things?
1) I’ve been hearing the same thing for 5 months, I get nauseous.
2) I don’t want to be influenced by it.
3) If I were to find even one thing that’s wrong, that doesn’t work, that’s bad, that's like my game but nothing is said about it, I’d start doing shitpost like crazy, and I’d want to avoid it.
I bet if my game was released before the other one, the situation would be reversed, me quiet with the significant support, the other one fighting to make it grow with people who list the similarities with Champion or other games.
I don’t know what to do. What am I doing wrong? My approach to players? The content I release? I don’t know.
Honestly, on page 15 here on the forum, I’d like to talk only about the game, and not about similarities with other games or things that have nothing to do with it.

The story is passable and the characters are dumb...... Cthulhu, give me strength.

Last edited:

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
HellGames stop feeding trolls...
its not good for health, you can get not only nauseous but stomach ulcers

both games runs on the same engine so some graphic similarities are unavoidable, if people can't recognize something so simple nothing you say or do will change it... (which is sad...)
i'm playing both games and find both of them really good but can't find any ripping from one to another

more to say if champion is ripoff of CK (cose graphics) then CK is ripoff of LLtP (cose both have PIXIE in)

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
HellGames stop feeding trolls...
its not good for health, you can get not only nauseous but stomach ulcers

both games runs on the same engine so some graphic similarities are unavoidable, if people can't recognize something so simple nothing you say or do will change it... (which is sad...)
i'm playing both games and find both of them really good but can't find any ripping from one to another

more to say if champion is ripoff of CK (cose graphics) then CK is ripoff of LLtP (cose both have PIXIE in)
Yeah....i agree with you, is the same telling "hey, your game use honey too, is the copy of this" or if the game have incest "hey, is the same mom of this game" unless the dev make his own engine, and his own art, there is always someone telling " is the same as this" but never saying "hey, you are a dev with a shit lot of work at home, and still put weekly updates", people need to learn how use constructive criticism.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I love CK and I love this too... similarities are good for some reason though, like I feel I can travel between both worlds xD

I too started with CK and then this, but minor details in those similarities are... eh... a minor thing xD

I mean, rpg games mostly have the same menu and do you see people complain about those? xD

I mean unless the characters looks exactly alike, the same personality, the same story, then I’d probably complain.... Else, I don’t see nothing wrong here.. I can’t really point out any similarities besides the fact their “art style” is the same since they are using the same engine, but besides that, the characters are pretty unique to me themselves.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you in version 0.14.

As I said, this version will contain several events for several girls and many small changes.
To increase your hype, I decided to show you the previews that I usually release for the patrons as well, so you can see what awaits you.
In this new version you will find:
A new event for Cleos.

A new event for Estia.

A weekly side-event for Heramael, try to find her on Monday morning.

New naughty stuff for Heramael
New place, the School.
New exotic music for Cleos.
For Estia I'm still looking for thematic music for her.
Minor bug fixes.
Many new changes including:
The name of the pg has been lowered in the textbox, now they will always be readable.
Added arrows to scroll better in the girls' cards, for the moment only Asmedia and Heramael have it, I will add them later for the others too.
Izanami's evening room has been added.
In the future, I will also change all the icons of the IU.
I'm also working on a new map completely in 3d, I'm assembling all the places in one to create Unison.

I've made many other changes, unfortunately, I can't remember what's missing.
Instead, for the next version, I won't tell you anything, but I will let this image speak for me.

And that's all for today, the early is ready and the public version will come soon.
Have fun with this new version.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I welcome you in version 0.14.

As I said, this version will contain several events for several girls and many small changes.
To increase your hype, I decided to show you the previews that I usually release for the patrons as well, so you can see what awaits you.
In this new version you will find:
A new event for Cleos.

A new event for Estia.

A weekly side-event for Heramael, try to find her on Monday morning.

A new place, the School.
New exotic music for Cleos.
For Estia I'm still looking for thematic music for her.
Minor bug fixes.
Many new changes including:
The name of the pg has been lowered in the textbox, now they will always be readable.
Added arrows to scroll better in the girls' cards, for the moment only Asmedia and Heramael have it, I will add them later for the others too.
Izanami's evening room has been added.
In the future, I will also change all the icons of the IU.
I'm also working on a new map completely in 3d, I'm assembling all the places in one to create Unison.

I've made many other changes, unfortunately, I can't remember what's missing.
Instead, for the next version, I won't tell you anything, but I will let this image speak for me.

And that's all for today, the early is ready and the public version will come soon.
Have fun with this new version.
We have been blessed :BootyTime:

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes