TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok, does anyone have a list for the music used? i did a quick search and didn´t see a comment that stated it

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Man
and it's case sensitive so you have to type it that way i.e with a capital 'm'
That's why it wasn't working!

I was wondering how the answer to the oldest riddle in the book had changed in this game o_O

HellGames string.lower() would be a polite thing to do when comparing strings to avoid confusion :)

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
What is asmedia's Rebellion stat going to be used for? I think I understand Estia's acceptance stat but the other I have no idea.:unsure:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
That's why it wasn't working!

I was wondering how the answer to the oldest riddle in the book had changed in this game o_O

HellGames string.lower() would be a polite thing to do when comparing strings to avoid confusion :)
You're right, I didn't think about it before, I fixed the riddle, now it's case insensitive, you can use for this and for future riddles both uppercase and lowercase letter.

What is asmedia's Rebellion stat going to be used for? I think I understand Estia's acceptance stat but the other I have no idea.:unsure:
Well, you'll soon understand as you progress in her story.

Reactions: XoeSara

Jeproxzz

Apr 30, 2020
Hey man.. just wanna say youre game is awesome and im really enjoying it:) but ive encountered a problem. I cant ulock the replay of Izanami . Btw ive finnished her story :/ can somebody help me

This one (android verrsion)

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hey man.. just wanna say youre game is awesome and im really enjoying it:) but ive encountered a problem. I cant ulock the replay of Izanami . Btw ive finnished her story :/ can somebody help me

This one (android verrsion)
I went to check the android version. It's working fine. I tried a new save, and Izanami's gallery unlocked without a problem.
If you have an old save, try replaying the event.

Jeproxzz

Apr 30, 2020
I went to check the android version. It's working fine. I tried a new save, and Izanami's gallery unlocked without a problem.
If you have an old save, try replaying the event.
I dont have an old save of this game coz i jist started to play like last week. Ill just try to start a new game . Maybe i can unlock her gallery then

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hello. I really enjoyed this game. I guess the structure is like Corrupted Kingdoms? I am sucker for Koikatsu games with repeatable scenes, so thats more than welcome.
As constructive criticism, I picked up some typos (I don't know if someone already pointed them out, but I hope it helps polish your game)

Edit: I also forgot to ask: How do I start the events with Tsukiko? I did everything else available with the other girls, but haven't even met Tsukiko.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZimonColdres

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello. I really enjoyed this game. I guess the structure is like Corrupted Kingdoms? I am sucker for Koikatsu games with repeatable scenes, so thats more than welcome.
As constructive criticism, I picked up some typos (I don't know if someone already pointed them out, but I hope it helps polish your game)

Edit: I also forgot to ask: How do I start the events with Tsukiko? I did everything else available with the other girls, but haven't even met Tsukiko.

Go to the festival with Izanami,and when mc notice a rabbit,follow the rabbit to unlocked the scene.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Go to the festival with Izanami,and when mc notice a rabbit,follow the rabbit to unlocked the scene.
I took her in an event of her story, yes, but there was no white bunny there. Do I have to tae her there again? If so, how do I invite her again?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I took her in an event of her story, yes, but there was no white bunny there. Do I have to tae her there again? If so, how do I invite her again?
MC should stop walking when he having fun with Izanami in the festival.He noticed a white bunny and then there should be an option if you want to follow the bunny or not.Also this is the second time they both go to the festival.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
MC should stop walking when he having fun with Izanami in the festival.He noticed a white bunny and then there should be an option if you want to follow the bunny or not.Also this is the second time they both go to the festival.
Ok, I went there once. Do you know how to go twice? I just got her master's blessing and made the "ritual" she suggested.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

Thanks, glad you like it.
I'm missing two builds and the thought of similarity will disappear forever.
Thanks also for the dialogue corrections, there are some parts I haven't rechecked yet.

Ok, I went there once. Do you know how to go twice? I just got her master's blessing and made the "ritual" she suggested.
Once you have completed all the events available for Izanami, go to her in the afternoon and you can go to the Festival as many times as you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genji and DrFree

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you in version 0.16.
As anticipated, this version will have events for some girls, specifically, you will find:
A new event for Asmedia

A new event for Heramael

A new event for Cleos

A new event for Estia

For version 0.17 I was going to bring the big event, but maybe it's better to dedicate that version to Tsukiko and the new girl, the big event will take place in 0.18.
Right now, the preparation of the girls are as follows:
Asmedia: Ready.
Heramael: Ready.
Cleos: a small event, then ready.
Estia: a small event, then ready.
Izanami: a small event, then ready.
Tsukiko: Two events, then ready.
???: 4 or more events, then ready.
Don't worry, I've rearranged my schedule to bring you more content, I'll manage without any problems.
And that's it, the early-access is ready and the public version is coming.
Enjoy this new version.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes