RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Fixed it all, sorry for the mistakes, I was trying to go fast and I couldn't recheck everything.
Does the necklace still duplicate? What? But how is that possible? I'm sure I blocked it. When I get back to her, the event doesn't loop.
View attachment 703109
The Necklace is duplicated when you use a save from the last update. I mean, that's what happened to me, at least. When I started a new game it returned to normal

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The Necklace is duplicated when you use a save from the last update. I mean, that's what happened to me, at least. When I started a new game it returned to normal
I know, the old saves read as if the event did not happen, but don't worry, the necklace and also the inventory are about to disappear.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
It's all good! New girl, new card active! Now we get to know a bit about the Celestials. Nice game thus far, honestly just started it yesterday! Weekly updates is something else, no big if this one wasn't at whatever your usual is like: the fact you udo weekly is amazing in the first place! Loving the story thus far, and looking forward to the future of this game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZimonColdres
Sep 2, 2019
Good sir. I can't download the android version in mediafire please fix it. MEGA is out of question for me today because i've reached my data limit for downloads today. Mediafire is my only hope because the server from mediafire is fast in my country

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Good sir. I can't download the android version in mediafire please fix it. MEGA is out of question for me today because i've reached my data limit for downloads today. Mediafire is my only hope because the server from mediafire is fast in my country
The Mediafire link works without problems

Reactions: HentaiKnightPH

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
It says the game is version 0.18 but when I click the Android download link it shows champion-0.8.apk??? is this just a typo? is this the newest version? thanks!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I dunno if it’s just me or the ”Signals” a.k.a Clues that I unlock replaces the other ones, like they aren’t showing all at the same time as they used to. (E.g. I talked to Estia and have a signal for her event, then I talked to Cleos and Estia’s Signal was replaced by her).

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes