T33N3R

Feb 5, 2023
Error as soon as I enter Estia' room View attachment traceback.txt

Edit: Come to find out it's whenever I try to start any and all of the new scenes that are apart of this recent update....
If I just "Ignore" the error all I get afterwards is black ass screens with dialogue
I just want to see what's going on thru this damned curtain!! .... So to speak

What do I Dooooooo???

.... And yes I have already (Re)attempted, multiple times now, at redownloading/installing to no avail View attachment traceback.txt

Last edited:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Is it better to play compress or the full size?
What are differences between compress and normal version ?
for all games here:
compressed game is usually unofficial version with slightly reduced image quality (typically nonperceptible) but with vastly reduced size. it is relevant for those who have a limited internet speed or data, people who tend to keep several games, as well as people who don't want to have a lot of hard drive space allocated to games needlessly.
it is also nice if you don't know if a game is for you but would like to try it out.
also usefull if you want to check something in a game you deleted but kept saves or if you don't remember what version you played

Reactions: chris1 and lbton94

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
Can someone tell me what trigger is left to activate complete Taile's the forge event then return to the dojo? already completed her event. save is attached. Edit: the issue im having is im returning to the dojo but nothing is happening.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
aah if only it were possible to kill syxia's or at least use her as a sacrifice for the greater good...

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
Man introducing a character and "unlocking" them as a relationship only to immediately kill them. You'd think after reading 7 volumes of Black Bullet I'd be more desensitized to this. Really just killed all motivation to keep playing.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Man introducing a character and "unlocking" them as a relationship only to immediately kill them. You'd think after reading 7 volumes of Black Bullet I'd be more desensitized to this. Really just killed all motivation to keep playing.
I'm just curious, which character are you referring to?

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I think I found an error in the order of missions, about the mission "controlling your feeling" in the part that needs to have completed the mission "the forge"", if you do "the forge" too soon before appearing "controlling your fellings" , there is no way to continue the story, also compromising the mission "freedom in the heart", in the part that requires "controlling your fellings" because it is already committed.
When I replayed everything again, leaving it for later, everything was fine. I don't know if more people had this problem, but I did,

Jared89285

May 8, 2022
I am having an issue with the "controlling your feelings" quest where it tells me that I need to "complete taile's 'the forge' quest and then go back to the dojo," but I have already completed the forge quest. When I go back to the dojo, nothing happens and the only thing given to me is the "back" option. What do I do?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I am having an issue with the "controlling your feelings" quest where it tells me that I need to "complete taile's 'the forge' quest and then go back to the dojo," but I have already completed the forge quest. When I go back to the dojo, nothing happens and the only thing given to me is the "back" option. What do I do?
If you want to post your save, I can try to figure it out, but I do not remember off the top of my head.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
I think I found an error in the order of missions, about the mission "controlling your feeling" in the part that needs to have completed the mission "the forge"", if you do "the forge" too soon before appearing "controlling your fellings" , there is no way to continue the story, also compromising the mission "freedom in the heart", in the part that requires "controlling your fellings" because it is already committed.
When I replayed everything again, leaving it for later, everything was fine. I don't know if more people had this problem, but I did,
go to the first page click the patreon link and download the bugfix thats posted there. alternatively download 0x52 urm then once its installed search for tail or tailé and look for the one called tailéevent and revert that to 8 instead of 9 and now you should be able to proceed

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubira

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
go to the first page click the patreon link and download the bugfix thats posted there. alternatively download 0x52 urm then once its installed search for tail or tailé and look for the one called tailéevent and revert that to 8 instead of 9 and now you should be able to proceed
there it says that this cancels the character's last mission so that I can proceed... since I already proceeded the hard way, I don't know if it's worth it for me.. unless it fixes more things that I still don't know about . but thanks

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
there it says that this cancels the character's last mission so that I can proceed... since I already proceeded the hard way, I don't know if it's worth it for me.. unless it fixes more things that I still don't know about . but thanks
you can always just do the secondary method with 0x52 urm and revert back variable taileevent from 9 to 8 then once you proceed from where your stuck simply change it back from 8 to 9

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubira

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
Wasn't there sleep sex in this game? I've just redownloaded it after several months, and going into the girl's rooms does nothing when I could've sworn there was stuff.

Reactions: Rethos and ubira

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Wasn't there sleep sex in this game? I've just redownloaded it after several months, and going into the girl's rooms does nothing when I could've sworn there was stuff.

the game always throws me out of the room when they are sleeping unless i missed something but they still wake me up in the morning if i ask but when they are sleeping he says he "doesn't want to disturb" them haha

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Need some help with quests. Started a clean game run and got to two quests which I cant figure out how to continue. One is connected with Aneko and Controlling your feelings, where I am currently stuck at point 3) Complete Tailes "The Forge" event and then return to dojo. I have already done that event, but for some reason it doesnt register, or do I need to do something else; this also makes the quest "Freedom in the heart" unable to progress as I need to finish the other one. Also for Aneko it says I should check in her new room, but I dont remember making a room for her, and she doesnt appear in the Handling room.

At this point I am guessing I ran into a bug, or did I miss something? Any help would be appreciated.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Need some help with quests. Started a clean game run and got to two quests which I cant figure out how to continue. One is connected with Aneko and Controlling your feelings, where I am currently stuck at point 3) Complete Tailes "The Forge" event and then return to dojo. I have already done that event, but for some reason it doesnt register, or do I need to do something else; this also makes the quest "Freedom in the heart" unable to progress as I need to finish the other one. Also for Aneko it says I should check in her new room, but I dont remember making a room for her, and she doesnt appear in the Handling room.

At this point I am guessing I ran into a bug, or did I miss something? Any help would be appreciated.
Screenshot_56.png

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes