shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Is anybody else having issues with the quest for Mikosh? according to the active quest i have to go to the boutique to talk to her but whenever i go to the plaza nothing pops up. Ive tried looking for a fix within the crystal but that didnt work for me and ive completed every other quest available up until that point so im kinda hardstuck right now, the only other quest i have is "Sectoral movement", which can only be started after completing "the queen and the silk"

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Apparently on Google pexel you can't add the game folder to the app so it's there another way to do this/ can someone try to make a working compressed version 4 Android

Golf96

Aug 27, 2017
Is anybody else having issues with the quest for Mikosh? according to the active quest i have to go to the boutique to talk to her but whenever i go to the plaza nothing pops up. Ive tried looking for a fix within the crystal but that didnt work for me and ive completed every other quest available up until that point so im kinda hardstuck right now, the only other quest i have is "Sectoral movement", which can only be started after completing "the queen and the silk"
Go to the main street, then go to the outlet. When at the outlet, the "outlet" button at the right side should change to dress store.
There you can trigger the event. Honestly I did not notice it at first as well.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
How can i go to the dojo After she became living with me in her room

Last edited:

Blackperalta

Dec 28, 2019
I tried to play this again and my God what an absolute mess!

I grabbed my old save to continue the story but it's impossible to keep track of anything, quests trigger by simply walking into a room, one moment I'm doing a main quest, then I walk into a room and that triggers a random girl quest, that portion of the quest finishes and it immediately trigger another one, I go to sleep and when I wake up it triggers yet another one, I keep being bounced from one quest to another it's impossible to know WTF is going on!

How do you guys play this?

dixoncider88

Sep 1, 2017
I've seen it asked a few times before, but couldn't seem to find an answer, so why doesn't the latest updates page recognize that this actually has been updated more recently than 4 years ago?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes