VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Champion of Venus [v1.1] [Umbrelloid]

1. 5.00 star(s)

4MinuteWarning

tl;dr: a fun (and fapworthy) breath of fresh air

Champion of Venus has a novel premise, with a NEET woman being accidentally selected as a divine champion for an upcoming fuckfest tournament. It's a bit wild, but CoV takes that wildness and runs with it.

It's quite early in development, but what's already there shows its intent clearly - the characterisation, art style, and format all have a good-humoured balls-to-the-wall passion to them, and work very well together. Recommended.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

eman85358

Game is looking great so far.
    Animation is lacking but once they add that they will 5star
    That being said they have great art .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Keitaro420

I really like the drawing style.
    The personality of the characters is good and the story is promising.

It is also remarkable that it is a game with a girl as the main character, which is not so common.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

JohnyXD

Review made at v1.1.
    The story as a lot of potential and is very good up until now.
    The characters are quite well drawn. I hope to see more of Bastet in a more cat-like appearance.
    And the music is has a nice beat to it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

yoyoman456

So far this game has great content. The characters are very well designed and have great dialog as well. The story seems very interesting and I'm excited to see where it goes next. Even this early in development the quality and talent shines through.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

GamerGuy10

Damn this looks good I'd love to support but i can't really see it going anywhere. The char looks so fucking naughty never really saw anyone try a male equivalent of a shut in Kappa

The main character is really nice plots seems pretty exciting too . I'd fuck that char though 10/10 pls make more