ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
For some reason,my gallery suddenly locked.I think its a bug.Dev,can you fix it?
Yep View attachment pers.zip

Started a new game to get a refresher on what's going on and noticed the reminder telling the player to save on Maeve after unlocking the house is still there. Isn't that obsolete now? Maybe it should be removed, unless there's other reasons for it.
I must have forgotten it, I'm going to remove it.

Oof, when you realize that you're not able to have sex with half the girls yet.
From the next version more than half will be able to have sex......that means one more girl.

i can't access inventory or signals?? so i have to rollback to avoid having to loading the game again.
is it a bug that only i have or???
How? Can you send a screen?

Any Lewd content for Estia yet?
Guys, to know better what's coming in the future I suggest you watch either the Patreon or Discord since a lot of Estia's lewds are coming.
CharaStudio-2020-09-29-18-10-42-Render.png

I dont seem to have any new content for this update?
Did you unlock the girls' rooms?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I dont seem to have any new content for this update?
For some reason this latest version can not be copied on top of the old the new events will be missing. Instead extract to a new folder than move your /game/save folder under the new game folder. You will now have the new control room and girls rooms.

BTW the gallery is missing most of the events. For example the Izanami ones the only gallery picture I have is with her in the water. The festival and the dojo sex are both missing. What I have in gallery are.

2 for Asmedia
3 for Heramael
1 for Tsukiko

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
For some reason this latest version can not be copied on top of the old the new events will be missing. Instead extract to a new folder than move your /game/save folder under the new game folder. You will now have the new control room and girls rooms.

BTW the gallery is missing most of the events. For example the Izanami ones the only gallery picture I have is with her in the water. The festival and the dojo sex are both missing. What I have in gallery are.

2 for Asmedia
3 for Heramael
1 for Tsukiko
I actually went back to the mauve save point and started from there again and it worked fine.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Yep View attachment 838687

From the next version more than half will be able to have sex......that means one more girl.

Guys, to know better what's coming in the future I suggest you watch either the Patreon or Discord since a lot of Estia's lewds are coming.
View attachment 838697

At the time they were unlockable. I had to back to a earlier save point. That did the trick and I just skipped ahead till the new content.

Anomoly145

May 5, 2019
I can honestly say this is one of the best games I played but the music is so damn good. May I ask if these were sampled or if there were produced. They really added to the game in the best way possible. Love this game and I see the potential

Reactions: ZimonColdres

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I can honestly say this is one of the best games I played but the music is so damn good. May I ask if these were sampled or if there were produced. They really added to the game in the best way possible. Love this game and I see the potential
The music comes from other places like the title screen music "In Love" is by A Himitsu and can be found on youtube.

If you use Unren you can extract the music files from the game and listen to it anytime.

Apr 4, 2020
Yep View attachment 838687

View attachment 838697

i mean how do you see the girls content if you have to wait for Taile to open them and there's only 50 hidden coins, or there's another way

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

AshirulPatel

Sep 9, 2020
Champion [v0.26] [Hell Games] - Original size 1.59GB
Compressed Android Port (352MB): - MEGA
*The game might say v.25, this is a mistake. This IS version v.26*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!
V28 compressed for Android ?

Apr 4, 2020
I've kind of unlock the handling room, and the work for Taile is still level one, the girls events from 0.27 to 28 are not unlock, although the meeting room event did come, I did the maeve save over again and started at an earlier stage, together with also using the pc version instead of mac but I'm not getting the events for the girls

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I am very happy to have tried this game. For a while I was ignoring it, imagining that it would be another game with an excessive grinding routine since I am not a big fan of sandbox games, but my surprise was huge when I realized that the dynamics of the game is quite fluid, the tracking of the scenes is pretty clear (I didn't need a walkthrough) and each character has a unique personality that makes you want to play more ... Another thing I saw, was that the updates are quite regular, so wait for it it won't be that stressful. hehe
For those of you who haven't played yet, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes