Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hello guys, welcome to 0.29
As I said, this build will only be lewd events, in fact, you will find:
3 lewd event for Estia.

1 naughty event for Asmedia.

An event for Asmedia.

An event for Heramael.

I have noticed that Estia's windows in some scenes are ruined, they will be fixed.
I've also decided that the next build will be just lewd events, so I'll satisfy those who want that content as well.
For the most important changes, let's wait until next week.
That's it, the public is almost here.
I hope you like this new version.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.28
Champion-0.29-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: italianguy

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion [v0.29] Hell Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 421 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 403 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Estia Sex (go to her room after the meeting)
Estia Footjob (go to her room Friday morning
Estia School Shower Sex ( go to school Thursday morning.)

Well....fuck me, let's stop everything that i'm doing to download the new version....

Edit: After playing, man, was worth it, Heramael opening her heart to Asmedia about the mc was one of the cutest things that i have seen in this game so far, again, great job HellGames

Last edited:
Reactions: ZimonColdres

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug: Cleos room goes back to bedroom
Request: Acclerate time in more than just the bedroom. Handler Room > no events > back to bedroom > accelerate > handler room > repeat

Second is there a problem with the girls scene indicator it showed all girls scenes were completed but still hadI 2 Estia scenes to accomplish yet.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
i estimate the total playtime from experience to be around ~5hours if you read all of the story to understand it 10/10 on the phil scale

maxtdtest2

Feb 12, 2019
This update felt kinda weird or rushed and forced. Prior lewd scenes were happening because of love (Asmedia), accidents(lol) (Heramael) or girl's initiative (Tsukiko and Izanami), but now :

MC: Hi! Any problems?
Estia: No, just wanted to finally admit you saved me and say it in sound.
MC: So, we'll bang, ok?
Estia: What?
*Dick2Puss action here*

MC became a kinky pusshunter all of the sudden, an update ago MC didn't even understand Maeve's "conquer her too" line.

More to that technical fidelity of animations degraded. Just compare relatively old Izanami scene (from gallery) and and the new Estia Shower Sex. Pretty much the same position, but old one looks much more appealing (at least fix floating hands).

I would like to see the dev takes he's time and deliver quality content not forced by scheduled release date to such extent.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This update felt kinda weird or rushed and forced. Prior lewd scenes were happening because of love (Asmedia), accidents(lol) (Heramael) or girl's initiative (Tsukiko and Izanami), but now :

*Dick2Puss action here*

MC became a kinky pusshunter all of the sudden, an update ago MC didn't even understand Maeve's "conquer her too" line.

More to that technical fidelity of animations degraded. Just compare relatively old Izanami scene (from gallery) and and the new Estia Shower Sex. Pretty much the same position, but old one looks much more appealing (at least fix floating hands).

I would like to see the dev takes he's time and deliver quality content not forced by scheduled release date to such extent.
Yeah...the first scene with Estia was a little strange, not bad but the mc was different about sex, but beside that, for the time that dev have, the game is really good, he is one of the few that have constant updates. There is some devs here that update the game every 3/4 months (some even a lot more for a update). He is the first that i have seen that almost every week have something new, maybe small updates, but every week.

Reactions: masterdragonson

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Champion [v0.28] [Hell Games] - Original size 1.6GB
Compressed Android Port (299MB): -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!
Sir can u please update your port to v29

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Where ican a clue or hint??
Ex asmedia monday morning shower

If i remember correctly it was available.
I cant find it..eve if i click girls image

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

*Dick2Puss action here*

Well, for once the mc takes the initiative, against a stubborn tsundere, a bit of forcing is needed.
For the shower scene, it's not the same as Izanami, custom animations are quite difficult to fix, I can try to block the hands better.
In any case, scenes and events can always be improved.
Take more time for development? If I could, I would

One of Estia's arms is doing really weird stuff in her first sex scene.o_O
Aaaaah.......time to redo the scene.

Where ican a clue or hint??
Ex asmedia monday morning shower

If i remember correctly it was available.
I cant find it..eve if i click girls image
The hints have been modified. I'll put a section aside for secondary events.

Last thing, if some scenes are no longer repeatable, there is a reason, which can vary from the fact that that place is no longer there at the moment or from the fact that they have to be remade.
Therefore, avoid spreading statements such as "no repeatable scenes in the game".
There are, the old ones will be put back in due time.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Last thing, if some scenes are no longer repeatable, there is a reason, which can vary from the fact that that place is no longer there at the moment or from the fact that they have to be remade.
Therefore, avoid spreading statements such as "no repeatable scenes in the game".
There are, the old ones will be put back in due time.
The gallery don't work this way? Or the scenes that they are asking are something not sexual? If they are asking for something that don't exist more (like the old house of the mc) you can put a "remember scene" in the game, maybe under "future vision"?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
HOW do I visit any of the girls who have no portal... when there are no bedrooms in the house other than main bedroom?

Girls menu says to visit Asmodeia... there's no way to do that. THESE are the only options as far as I can see...

View attachment 850419
Have you gone to Dusk City (Leave the house > Teleporter > Dusk City > Night Street) and got Talie to work on the house?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes