Manolit0xXx

Oct 14, 2020
Did you find the bunny girl, Tsukiko, yet? She can be found by going to a Festival with Izanami though you might need to wonder off and get high.

Perhaps upload a Save
i already go to the festival whit izanami, but i didn't find tsukiko yet, i already do the battle whit her master, the ritual, the date in the festival and the dojo sex

here is the save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i already go to the festival whit izanami, but i didn't find tsukiko yet, i already do the battle whit her master, the ritual, the date in the festival and the dojo sex

here is the save
Wait until Afternoon > Use Portal > Izanami > Festival > Find the Rabbit
Follow up by going to see the new girl in her Portal

HellGames perhaps add a Hint for Izanami to take her out on a Festival Date in the Afternoon if Tsukiko wasn't found yet :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
MC
A person with a strong will, always ready to help others. This is also caused by his past. Although his memories are not completely healed, he feels the traumas of his past and to prevent others from suffering he takes on the problems of others.
However, this sometimes makes him impulsive.
Although he pretends not to understand certain discourses or tries to deviate, he understands perfectly and responds with irony (some people think the mc is stupid and annoying, well, you have not understood anything about him).
In intimate moments with his girls, he tries to convey all the love he feels for them.
Great! I'll keep that in mind and try and capture snark with a whole lotta heart.

Here's what I have for the first meeting with Asmedia. I focused on refined prose that would match someone from a royal education. What are your thoughts?
- Does she still hold the character persona you want?
- Are some of the words too complex, making it unpleasant to read?

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Manolit0xXx

Oct 14, 2020
Wait until Afternoon > Use Portal > Izanami > Festival > Find the Rabbit
Follow up by going to see the new girl in her Portal

HellGames perhaps add a Hint for Izanami to take her out on a Festival Date in the Afternoon if Tsukiko wasn't found yet :p

Thanks guys i rlly didn't know what to do

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.29b.
Yes I know, I'm adding letters. This is because version 0.30 is the version for all-important improvements and not for these things.
Now you're going to tell me, "Why are you releasing another version in such a short time and not getting any rest?"
Well, fair question, but since I wanted to block as soon as possible two problems I decided to make this fast version to avoid problems in the future.
The first thing is that I fixed the UI temporarily so that everything is readable and big. You will never lose your sight again.
The second is the annoying problem with the hint, which most likely made a lot of people drop the game.
For this reason, before the total rework, I decided to rewrite them and make them as precise as possible, so precise that you will be able to understand my home address.
Now they will tell you exactly what to do, where to go, and at what time. In case the time is missing, well, it means that you can do it whenever you want.
The only thing missing is Tsukiko, but you might be a little curious to follow that white rabbit.
By doing so I hope to call for more people to play.
Also, I remember that all the lewds are repeatable and that the bugs have already been fixed.
That said, the version is ready, I'm just waiting for the compressed one, for all the others, I recommend the fast update.

Great! I'll keep that in mind and try and capture snark with a whole lotta heart.

Here's what I have for the first meeting with Asmedia. I focused on refined prose that would match someone from a royal education. What are your thoughts?
- Does she still hold the character persona you want?
- Are some of the words too complex, making it unpleasant to read?
You have our seal of approval.

Jan 7, 2019
HellGames the reason the newer games have 200 page of comments is because there was problems with the game and that's why yours is 67 pages of comments because your game is awesome with very little problems.

Reactions: Burgh917

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
HellGames the reason the newer games have 200 page of comments is because there was problems with the game and that's why yours is 67 pages of comments because your game is awesome with very little problems.
True, it doesn't really matter if the thread has a lot of pages if most of the comments are of people complaining about the game.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
True, it doesn't really matter if the thread has a lot of pages if most of the comments are of people complaining about the game.
I understand this point of view, but mainly I mean discussions about the game world, maybe I'm not good at creating curiosity.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I understand this point of view, but mainly I mean discussions about the game world, maybe I'm not good at creating curiosity.
Well there is curiosity but not so much choice driven.

Example:
Bunny Girl is going to love me no matter what :) But would she remember if I took her carrot and shoved it where the sun don't shine while banging her, also would she hold a grudge :unsure: Choices tend to give the argument of Good vs Evil and the consequences involved which sparks the rivalry amongst the fans.

Sadly you got a more relax, chill, and grab a cold one while we enjoy the ride feels :giggle: No one has to worry if they don't save the girl from Godzilla what horrible fate awaits her or other things of that nature :p Cut scenes that are pre-determined not to fail aren't as scary or thought provoking :coffee:

Jan 7, 2019
i understand but from my point of view this has no problems the story is easy to follow with the hint system that you have brought back it will be easier to find content, updates are fast, the tags are there for all curiosity. people have types of games they like or don't like me i'm all lesbian but i do enjoy a game that is done well that doesn't have lesbian tags and yours is it.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well there is curiosity but not so much choice driven.

Example:
Bunny Girl is going to love me no matter what :) But would she remember if I took her carrot and shoved it where the sun don't shine while banging her, also would she hold a grudge :unsure: Choices tend to give the argument of Good vs Evil and the consequences involved which sparks the rivalry amongst the fans.

Sadly you got a more relax, chill, and grab a cold one while we enjoy the ride feels :giggle: No one has to worry if they don't save the girl from Godzilla what horrible fate awaits her or other things of that nature :p Cut scenes that are pre-determined not to fail aren't as scary or thought provoking :coffee:
For me that is the appeal of the game, I don't really have to worry about making the wrong choice, and I can just enjoy the story. I'm kind of tired of having to follow walkthroughs to not miss content with any girl.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
For me that is the appeal of the game, I don't really have to worry about making the wrong choice, and I can just enjoy the story. I'm kind of tired of having to follow walkthroughs to not miss content with any girl.
Pros and Cons to everything :) Speaking of walkthroughs

HellGames
No Hints for Bunny Girl and telling everyone to wait for the "Assault" might be a little too spoilery for new fans :whistle: Hard to be surprised if the goons show up to the party if they announced they were coming in advance :LOL: But maybe they are polite goons :coffee:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Pros and Cons to everything :) Speaking of walkthroughs

HellGames
No Hints for Bunny Girl and telling everyone to wait for the "Assault" might be a little too spoilery for new fans :whistle: Hard to be surprised if the goons show up to the party if they announced they were coming in advance :LOL: But maybe they are polite goons :coffee:
Unfortunately, I already had build uploads, so there wasn't much I could do about it. ReUploading them for now would have been a bad move as I don't have my adsl.
For the assault, well, it could be any kind of assault, I was thinking of assaulting the sushi restaurant.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Unfortunately, I already had build uploads, so there wasn't much I could do about it. ReUploading them for now would have been a bad move as I don't have my adsl.
You can always collect feedback and see if it needs adjusted more.

For the assault, well, it could be any kind of assault, I was thinking of assaulting the sushi restaurant.
Will we be able to take the girls on a date to a Sushi Restaurant? Maybe a mini-game on who can down the most like the "soup" competition from Chrono Trigger :LOL: Maybe have them play a penalty game so there is some agency to win :unsure:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Reminds me of the Chinese buffet I got to every once in a while; I'd love to fill up on sushi, but I have to leave room for everything else (especially when they have shrimp prepared at least 5 different ways).

You can always collect feedback and see if it needs adjusted more.

Will we be able to take the girls on a date to a Sushi Restaurant? Maybe a mini-game on who can down the most like the "soup" competition from Chrono Trigger :LOL: Maybe have them play a penalty game so there is some agency to win :unsure:

That competition proved to me that I could mash buttons so fast to get cramps.

• Love

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Just noticed that I can't back out of the Stats screen without reloading a save. The new buttons look great, though.

Also, clicking on reputation creates an exception, to where clicking Rollback takes me to the Bathroom?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Just noticed that I can't back out of the Stats screen without reloading a save. The new buttons look great, though.

Also, clicking on reputation creates an exception, to where clicking Rollback takes me to the Bathroom?
Looks like part of it was left commented out.

Until it is actually fixed here is the file from 0.29a

Edit: Updated Unofficial Update Patch for 0.29b
Added fix for Stats not closing and improved Izanami's Hint slightly.
New Hint: "She likes going to the Festival in the Afternoon, after that advance with all the girls until the day of the assault, then go in her dojo.", ## 11
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-v0-29b-hell-games.40009/post-4351094

Also HellGames apparently Cleos has a dojo now :p

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes