VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.8] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Is there any way to convince anyone other than Robbie?
Edit:just found out that you could kiss Mei if you refuse everyone. :D

CluelessLemon

Jul 27, 2017
Really enjoying it so far. I think I've seen most of the scenes but I can't be sure. For example, is there a way to copy dev's powers? I would not be opposed to a walkthrough or at least a guide on which scenes I have not seen.

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Really enjoying it so far. I think I've seen most of the scenes but I can't be sure. For example, is there a way to copy dev's powers? I would not be opposed to a walkthrough or at least a guide on which scenes I have not seen.
I second this question (if it's about Denya I assume)

Also, very disappointed that Anya wasn't alone in her room during the evening/night visit.

Still, it's a fun game, DEV keep up the good work.

Last edited:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
hello. i downloaded the game, but it does not start. why?
The file name for the game is long and RenPy has a weird issue with long file paths. It does not give you an error either, it just sits there. If you move it to a folder with a shorter file path, it should be okay.

Reactions: dany86

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Is there any way to convince anyone other than Robbie?
Edit:just found out that you could kiss Mei if you refuse everyone. :D
You can actually borrow powers from any of the other students at that point but many of them require you to have fully explored their story paths and work on their affection/lust/respect.

Reactions: J1215

CluelessLemon

Jul 27, 2017
Also, a lot of the scenes can be hard to see as they are quite dark. I understand that they are set at night or in a dark place but it still hinders my enjoyment a little.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes