VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.8] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It say access denied?
That password is several updates old. Password changes every update.

Another option is to just edit save file. Let's you do same thing cheat does, just with a few more steps.

is one I use.

Reactions: Kovir123

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Does any one have problem with running the game. I can't play it. I clicked and..nothing happened.
This is a known Renpy issue if the filepath is too long. Try shortening the folder names or move it to a different location.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Is there going to be a full on corruption route for Devya, or being naughty around her will just lock you out of relationship with her?

Ironborn20

Mar 28, 2019
Really cool game, that I've done a couple of runs of now. Decided to give it a back on Patreon, so I can get the latest releases. One suggestion that please feel free to ignore if it's simply too difficult or you just don't want to, but maybe let the first free roamy week be repeatable while the game is in development? Or until there is more content. Feel that would help players focus and grind the girl/girls they like.

Reactions: cakeny

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Really cool game, that I've done a couple of runs of now. Decided to give it a back on Patreon, so I can get the latest releases. One suggestion that please feel free to ignore if it's simply too difficult or you just don't want to, but maybe let the first free roamy week be repeatable while the game is in development? Or until there is more content. Feel that would help players focus and grind the girl/girls they like.
if i understood him right i agree the first free roam week would be coll if it was more free roam and we could just replay events even after game finishes.

Reactions: Ironborn20

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.461 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: maestro9109

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
Thx but the password don't work anymore, anyone got the new password plz ?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The last password is : adaRulesMayhemDrools99
Based on a search in the game files not from patreon source but tested and it works.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Is it possible to remove this stupid white window for the text, its just block all the sex parts, why the hell the dev's put it there, why its not invisible ???
so annoying...

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Not helping me much, I want to remove it completely so when I press continue on the dialog I can enjoy both the sex scene and read it without press H every time.
Here replace your game/screen.rpy by this one it will make the dialogue box transparent so no more white background ever.

Edit : now I added a slider in preference menu. Very simple by following a tuto on google.
Edit 28/09/2021 : I realized that for some reason the dialogue opacity didn't update after a change until I quited and restarted the game, don't know why but it allowed me to correct an error in the script now everything should be good, tell me otherwise.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That seems usefull. Going to ask a moderator to put this mod on the OP. (y)

Last edited:

Kokoko253

Jun 12, 2020
Isn't this a bit of an overkill? Major Liberty plus Megagirl AND basically a secondary Major Liberty. That is a small army there.

Also, now that I think about it... can Emma hold two temporary powers at the same time? Because getting all the kisses before missions would make more sense. We saw her use a permanent power (X-ray) and hold a temporary one at the same time, but wii it work with one more temporary? Or any number of permanent powers + 1 temporary?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes