VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.8] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Landerk

May 20, 2018
is there a way to get some interesting scenes during the "never have i ever" part? Cuz i can't seem to unlock the gallery pictures during those scenes.
My personal favorite scene for Never have I Ever happens from choosing;
Black Out Drunk
Masturbate to Someone
Sex Outdoors

Reactions: yahotzp

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Why Robbie and Devya's tongues are so white when they kiss?

Also it is a little strange that going on a date with Devya(jogging) didn't increases any physical stats

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Why Robbie and Devya's tongues are so white when they kiss?

Also it is a little strange that going on a date with Devya(jogging) didn't increases any physical stats
When they kiss you? or is there a way to get them to kiss each other?
I have kissed them both, but don't recall seeing their tongue, I mostly recall Devya's kissing, and looking at the screenshots I've taken of each time kissing her :) always with closed mouth and pursed lips.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
There is a scene where they kiss. There will be more developments along that front especially if you chose the library route. The tongues may look white due to a mix of the light and the tongue mod that I used.

Reactions: Landerk and winini

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I named the FC multi girl because she'll have multiples of everything like girls and skills but I noticed that Dr. James calls the FC Ms. Ackerman instead of by her hero name that I gave her when she is addressing the FC when picking her for hero training.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I named the FC multi girl because she'll have multiples of everything like girls and skills but I noticed that Dr. James calls the FC Ms. Ackerman instead of by her hero name that I gave her when she is addressing the FC when picking her for hero training.
I think this is a choice. People aren't going to call you by your hero name all the time; some will call you by your birth name.

Kokoko253

Jun 12, 2020
Devya is so sweet, willing to help my Robbie this way. Library route is the stairway to heaven.
Is Mayor Liberty's comment on Sara's control of her power improving a hint that she can finally be more physical with others? Girl really deserves some.

Reactions: yahotzp and winini

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Bit annoying that the game ends after a day or two when there are repeatable events. Surely it should just keep going with the training, shower, and dates after the current cut off time?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.45:

What's New:

- This is one of the biggest updates ever with over 200 new renders.

- Hero Mission with Lotus added.

- New second date events for all students: Anya, Devya, Lisa, Mei, Robbie, Sara, and Tonya

0.45 Walkthrough by Phoexist:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Bit annoying that the game ends after a day or two when there are repeatable events. Surely it should just keep going with the training, shower, and dates after the current cut off time?
There are some events that may cut into the regular schedule so it won't always follow that format. This isn't going to be a full sandbox game.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.45] yahotzp

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 231 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 213 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
And I am guessing this is for a previous version, because doesn't work this time around.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes