VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Is this game eventually going to be more of a "sandbox" where you can keep going through days and seeing events you haven't yet, or is it going to stay where you can only move forward so many days at a time?

Reactions: Reaverrew

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Cannot convince Devya to give me a kiss.:mad:
It seems that you need slightly more respect points with her than in the previous version. Be nice to her, don't lie to her, don't do anything naughty in front of her and let her sleep in your bed when she asks.

Reactions: yahotzp

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
It seems that you need slightly more respect points with her than in the previous version. Be nice to her, don't lie to her, don't do anything naughty in front of her and let her sleep in your bed when she asks.
Found it, you cannot romance her if you force her to get drunk.

Reactions: winini

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Is this game eventually going to be more of a "sandbox" where you can keep going through days and seeing events you haven't yet, or is it going to stay where you can only move forward so many days at a time?
Some events will remain scripted and will happen in order but you will be able to choose other events like who to take on dates and what hero missions to go on. It will not have a full open sandbox phase, closer to half scripted and half sandbox.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I was sceptical that an all female cast would manage to get things filthy enough but it was good.

I'm glad you can end up being open with the gf and hopefully that'll lead to some good group sex in the future, I especially want her to get to fuck her sister, but a lot of the cast were hot... in fact that's probably the only problem, despite me hitting the end of the current game I'd kinda dig it if it'd keep looping around so I could go on all the dates and do all the events in one megaslut runthrough ...

I also appreciated the cheatcode, I just want to go through making whatever choices I want and seeing where they lead not worrying about points and stuff.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Champion of Liberty Institute of Training 0.421 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.421 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: the X hunter

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone managed to get a date with Tonya? there seems to be not enough opportunities to gain her respect/affection.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone managed to get a date with Tonya? there seems to be not enough opportunities to gain her respect/affection.
She is definitely the hardest to achieve right now. I've done a playthrough specifically for this and if done absolutely perfectly, including a few shower and hangout activities, you can get the first date on Tuesday. It does take some luck right now. Once a few more days and interactions are added it should be fine though.

Reactions: winini and yahotzp

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Can't saves. Does anyone know a solution?
Could you share a screenshot of your game root (ChampionsofLibertyInstituteofTraining-0.421-pc) folder because there is a "Nouveau dossier" folder inside it in which the renpy folder is located. If the folder game, lib and renpy aren't at the same level that could cause some issues.
Otherwise could you decribe the behaviour before you attemp to save like on which save page you are or did you zoom your screen (the save slots are identified by their relative position on the page but who knows that could be mess up by a zoom)

yanou769

Dec 16, 2018
Could you share a screenshot of your game root (ChampionsofLibertyInstituteofTraining-0.421-pc) folder because there is a "Nouveau dossier" folder inside it in which the renpy folder is located. If the folder game, lib and renpy aren't at the same level that could cause some issues.
Otherwise could you decribe the behaviour before you attemp to save like on which save page you are or did you zoom your screen (the save slots are identified by their relative position on the page but who knows that could be mess up by a zoom)
I'm a moron.... Yep, it was the "Nouveau dossier". Thanks for your help.

phantom853

Dec 17, 2020
is there a way to get some interesting scenes during the "never have i ever" part? Cuz i can't seem to unlock the gallery pictures during those scenes.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
is there a way to get some interesting scenes during the "never have i ever" part? Cuz i can't seem to unlock the gallery pictures during those scenes.
There are several different scenes you can get there. They are outlined in the walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes