VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
The current Act will complete after the weekend. I have been releasing half a day at a time. The next Patreon release will have Major Liberty's Hero Mission and complete Thursday content. So maybe 4-5 releases away from finishing the Act.
Oh,thanks ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So ... there is no new content? Because I think it is the 2nd update (played the 0.4) I try and I always get a "coming soon" screen on my save file.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah no second dates here either. Loaded my old save and just got coming soon. Was able to scroll back far enough to get to the mission room to do Lotus' mission, but then after that it just ended again.

Going to try to start over and see if it will work that way.

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah no second dates here either. Loaded my old save and just got coming soon. Was able to scroll back far enough to get to the mission room to do Lotus' mission, but then after that it just ended again.

Going to try to start over and see if it will work that way.
The 2nd dates require you to have seen the first before the Stalker mission to the strip club and meet the requirements for the 2nd.

Can anyone tell me how to get the final two scenes in the gallery, I can't find them.
Also the cheat password isn't being accepted anymore.

Reactions: yahotzp

rayane92i

Jul 8, 2020
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
Hey fellas, since the last update the password dont work anymore

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The 2nd dates require you to have seen the first before the Stalker mission to the strip club and meet the requirements for the 2nd.

Can anyone tell me how to get the final two scenes in the gallery, I can't find them.
Also the cheat password isn't being accepted anymore.
Yeah already had the first date. Turns out, the second date opportunity happens before the hero event. I couldn't scroll back far enough to get to it (my save was at the Act II screen). Could only scroll back far enough to reach the hero event. So just started over and was able to get the second date before the hero event this time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
The biggest problem with all great games: Do I play per update, or do I try and resist and wait till it builds up more?
I think I'm gonna have to play per update, it's too good to wait

Reactions: yahotzp

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
With the name and the story premise I expected this to be just a nonstop sex scene and humor VN - I didn't expect an interesting story and characters I might actually give a shit about :LOL:
Really happy with finding this. Going to enjoy watching this progress.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Robbie is just unfair.

She's adorable as hell to start with then rages up and she's hot as fuck.
Agreed. My current playthrough is Devya — mostly because she seems to be the hardest one to date (and also, she's a cutie) — but I'm definitely looking forward to a Robbie playthrough soon. Also, I'm looking forward to Copycat getting those powers permanently... :cool:

If I were the faculty at CLIT, I'd pull our MC aside and order her to seduce as many of the other women there as possible. Faculty included.

Purely for strategic purposes, of course. ;)

Reactions: HogRocket

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Probably an unpopular opinion incoming since I don't think anybody else has mentioned this situation yet...

Is anybody else disappointed with the direction Emma's open relationship is heading? Pretty clearly, the game requires Emma to mess around with others at school based on the mechanics of her superpower. Since I like Meg as a character, I figured opening the relationship would be a better option than breaking up with her. I also kinda liked Imani from the start. She's hot and seemed to be pretty nice. I was looking forward to the possibility of hooking up with her later. However, I was really unhappy about how Imani demanded sex with Emma's girlfriend as a condition of opening her own relationship with Mei even demanding that Emma is not allowed to touch or interact with Meg at all. That made no sense whatsoever. As a one-off, I was okay just going with it even though I'm not particularly interested in seeing "my" gf fucking somebody else. (Knowing she's doing it is quite different from being forced to watch.) Fine, it got me to the game state that I figured would be best, and I kinda just assumed that Imani and Meg would probably be hooking up at home from time to time.

So when Emma calls Meg on Tuesday, I was a little surprised that she was asking permission to fuck Imani. It seemed she was unnecessarily rubbing Emma's nose in it, but okay, fine. Permission granted. Then Imani immediately starts going at Meg while Emma's still on the fucking call??!! She's even casting shade at Emma's "permission". (Paraphrasing-- Emma to Meg "It would be hypocritical of me to not allow you to hook up with others, right?" Imani butting her bitch nose in "Right!" I mean, bitch, I'm talking to my girlfriend here. You can hold your fucking horses until I'm finished, mkay?) Then Imani hangs up the call... This was supposed to be Emma's only time during the day to speak with her girlfriend, and her time just got coopted. Meg objected a little, but seriously, it was a weak objection. Clearly, she wanted to be fucking Imani right then, not talking to the "love of her life". All of this happens with no opportunities for choices/input from the player.

I understand voyeurism, sharing, cucking/bulling etc are kinks, and I don't have a problem with a game catering to those that have them. However, as kinks, they are quite distinct from open relationships. Acknowledging that strict fidelity may not be possible or desirable does not mean that I want to see it or even know about the details. It definitely does not mean that being disrespected/treated contemptuously by your gf's other partners is ever okay!

Am I the only one that feels that way? Maybe I am since nobody else is talking about it... If this is how this path is going to continue, I guess I'll be going back and breaking up with Meg. Maybe I'll slut it up the first week at school while I'm at it. Aside from x-ray vision creeping, the only naughtiness she got up to in my current run was helping Robbie with her transformation.

jimmy1353

Apr 19, 2020
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
the Pass does not work. after inter Access denied.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I were the faculty at CLIT, I'd pull our MC aside and order her to seduce as many of the other women there as possible. Faculty included.
There are only 2 people know she keeps them perma and one of them was told not to let Lotus know or she'll try and stop it.

I see why, it would make her the single most powerful being on the planet and no one would be able to stop her if she went bad.

She could basically own the planet with all those powers.

We'd be talking able to bitch slap Superman and Goku at the same time while drinking a cup of tea and watching Emmerdale with her feet up.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes