VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I really like the concept and what little I saw of this game, so I patiently await it getting to a further point. Was burned super hard by the 0.01 and what's been added since doesn't seem like it'll be long enough yet, but I'm really excited for when it is.

Reactions: yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Missed game luncher to play with
It shouldn't need a launcher as a standalone Ren'Py game. If it isn't launching after you extract it from the zip file, you may need to shorten the file path as the game has a long name.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It shouldn't need a launcher as a standalone Ren'Py game. If it isn't launching after you extract it from the zip file, you may need to shorten the file path as the game has a long name.
without lunchcer the game never start.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the hell the luncher aplicacation i find it in library windows? Really? It isn't good.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Oh wow :love: Those are some of the most gorgeous ladies ever rendered. God, i wish i was a lesbian!

There's definitely not enough games out there for the ladies, so very happy for them, but please tell me there's some strap-on action here and some glorious MFF events....

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.029 (PC) 79Mb

Reactions: root and Olivia_V

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I’ve just finished playing this update. Thank you! It isn’t a long one, but I love how much branching there is :love: It’s better than having a longer update with no meaningful choices. Looking forward to continuing the romances in the next updates!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A little bit of an abrupt ending but good update I like the look of the new girl Lisa must be a Lisa name thing :p I picked her when it came to the cards scene and needless to say I wasn't disappointed.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I see harem on the tags, witch is good news, i hope, hopefully it won't be long until the girlfriend is ok with a harem, really hate when the only option to see more content is to cheat.

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Wow, what a high level renders. Anya, Sara and Ms Smith are close to personal perfection, Ms Liberty didn't look too bad either.

I guess even with minimal interest in lesbian action I will keep an eye on it.

For example, there is an adorable shy girl that turns into a musclar she-hulk when aroused or
From a review posted next door - could someone tell me about whom this quote is about? I thought it's about Robbie and it could be activated during '7 minutes' game, but nothing like this happened.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ok I gess the girl who can read emotions can't really think the X-Ray vision belong to Emma and she really can block our powers? Wired. Fuck I need seduce her and make her let me use this kind of power without limitation.

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
From a review posted next door - could someone tell me about whom this quote is about? I thought it's about Robbie and it could be activated during '7 minutes' game, but nothing like this happened.
Yes it's Robbie. You can see her transformation earlier in the game if you choose the right options when meeting the girls for the first time.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes