VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I asked this question in the other thread whether this game is a single gender society and I think the answer is yes and yes there is no need for men in this universe to reproduce.

Reactions: yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I asked this question in the other thread whether this game is a single gender society and I think the answer is yes and yes there is no need for men in this universe to reproduce.
It was never really explained in VULVA but will be touched on in this game through some history lessons. It might be important later ...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this VN/Game a go, based off the only review at the time as well as the super hero theme... The basic concept is interesting and fun, but this VN/Game falls into the same trappings we've seen time and time again when it comes to a female protagonists in an erotic VN/Game... Now it is still really early into development, so who really knows if it will improve over time, fix it's issues, or just keep trekin' along it's current trajectory... In any case, I went ahead and posted more details in my full review...

Zip

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Is it possible for Emma to meet with Anya and Dr. Bledsoe, and at the same time not cheat, and not quarrel with Megan?-What is the best way to act for this? Simple, I like Anya and Dr. Bledsoe! - I want to continue to meet with them, but I do not want to deceive and quarrel with Megan.
You can meet up with them but not let things progress to a certain point before you have a chance to talk to Megan about it. The weekend at home after the first week of orientation will set up this path.

Reactions: J1215

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Gave this VN/Game a go, based off the only review at the time as well as the super hero theme... The basic concept is interesting and fun, but this VN/Game falls into the same trappings we've seen time and time again when it comes to a female protagonists in an erotic VN/Game... Now it is still really early into development, so who really knows if it will improve over time, fix it's issues, or just keep trekin' along it's current trajectory... In any case, I went ahead and posted more details in my full review...

Zip
I appreciate the time and effort that went into that review. Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: Zippity

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.04 released!

This completes Wednesday of Orientation Week.

What's new in 0.04:

- Completed combat evaluation against Sgt. James, multiple outcomes based on what powers you copied and other factors

- Evening scenes with Anya (and Lisa) and Meg

What's new in 0.035:

- Completed nighttime from previous day (call with Meg or experiment with powers).

- Morning shower scene with Sara

- Combat evaluations, part 1

This update has a lot more action in it, and fans of Robbie should be very pleased.

img_orientation_day3_night_anya5.png img_orientation_day3_powers_jordan9.png img_orientation_day3_powers_jordan16.png img_orientation_day3_powers_jordan22.png

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes