VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes
Dec 18, 2018
With all due respect, the only taste you have is in your mouth! :) it goes Grace in Ogopogo mode>Grace in Vaporeon mode>Grace in Creature from the Black Lagoon mode>The rest... With Marion its going to be all talk of mastitis and smelling of Bag Balm and lanolin. But in all seriousness, what's the best way to kick the developer some cash? Does Itch, Steam, or Patreon take the biggest cut? Or rather what one skims the least?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I think I've gone astray with Grace. No chapter 5 and I've washed ashore. Needed to make more save points I fear. I'll try again lol.

ignominious123

Jan 15, 2024
I think I've gone astray with Grace. No chapter 5 and I've washed ashore. Needed to make more save points I fear. I'll try again lol.
The game has a very good UI, if you go to Memories from the main menu, then under Story Branches you can go to any part in the story you have previously completed. So no need for constant saving like its an unforgiving dos game of x-com...

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
Any word on when we'd expect to see updated android port?
Loved this game when I found it years ago but only have android to play it on

Reactions: RevanHawke226

WookieCheeks

May 31, 2020
So Alanna's a Glaistig, right?

1709699474653.png

Baird's entry:

Oft heard is the legend of the glaistig, the Green Lady, the embittered and beautiful blonde maiden, with a sulky visage and empowered aura. The spiteful spirit bears the name maighdean uaine because she dons a long, green robe to hide her mystical secret. What is that secret, you ask? Her hybrid form, of course. To the naked eye, it would seem this cursed creature is female. But when she reveals her legs, they are those of a satyr—ghastly and gnarled, with hair and cloven toes.
Who is this half-goat woman, with her sallow complexion and spellbinding eyes? Who is hiding behind that mane of flaxen hair? At once indifferent and invasive, the glaistig lives among us, charming you with a kind smile before luring you away to commit unspeakable acts. While known for her protective nature, it is one that comes at a cost, that of expected discreet and everlasting loyalty.
Once a mortal, she wronged the fae by testing their boundaries and going too far. Her punishment was that of immortality. Whilst the glaistig lives covertly, she is always around. If you listen closely to footsteps nearby, you may hear the hooves of sadness clicking as they pass.

I wouldn't mind a DLC where you commit some "unspeakable acts" with Alanna, if you catch my drift.

Reactions: VirgilSteam

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChangelingTale-1.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Can someone recommend.me emotional and romantic vn or sandbox with great story like this one

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes