kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021

cover.png

Overview:
Chara Dungeon is an adventure game. The peaceful life in Crab City is delightful. But rather than only enjoying it, you chose to protect it. This is why you became an adventurer, somebody who explores dangerous dungeons to bring back crystalite. Despite well-funded research, only crystalite has enough energy to power the magical barrier. Meet 12 girls and see over 300 scenes. Explore the dungeon, fight monsters, and satiate horny creatures. Earn erotic experience to upgrade 13 different skills.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-28
Release Date: 2024-06-21
Developer: kk2oven -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

8.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Thanks to whoever accepted the game request and uploaded the game on mirror websites.
I fixed the mistake, it's indeed an Unity game.

View attachment 3781604
...damn dev....u a busy boi.....
...thx for the share....good luck....
What I see is that there are some of my games that haven't been uploaded.
They can be found here:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is it even worth playing?
Imo, not really. It's kinda a grind fest -- Aka. eroXP to help you w/ exploring the dungeon & completing level up tasks to unlock AI pics [of anime characters, so if you have the know how could probably make yourself], of which some of the characters are locked behind a paywall.

Then there's the whole dungeon battle mini-game, aka hitting the attack at certain timing [similar to haremon or that robozou creator's sex battling game]. The speed of the pointer tends to be all over the place and each attack costs some energy. -- The mining seems bugged too, since when I was able to actually mine one, no crystaline appeared in my inventory.

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
The mining seems bugged too, since when I was able to actually mine one, no crystaline appeared in my inventory.
At each strike on the crystalite vein, you have a certain probability to get crystalite. This probability can be increased by leveling up the corresponding skill. The crystalite mine is a good way to get a lot of crystalite toward the end of the game.

alex211

May 6, 2017
Imo, not really. It's kinda a grind fest -- Aka. eroXP to help you w/ exploring the dungeon & completing level up tasks to unlock AI pics [of anime characters, so if you have the know how could probably make yourself], of which some of the characters are locked behind a paywall.

Then there's the whole dungeon battle mini-game, aka hitting the attack at certain timing [similar to haremon or that robozou creator's sex battling game]. The speed of the pointer tends to be all over the place and each attack costs some energy. -- The mining seems bugged too, since when I was able to actually mine one, no crystaline appeared in my inventory.
So it's an AI CG, grind fest, and it's also paywalled? Basically all red flags for a bad game.

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Since it's marked for completed, not sure how much my feedback helps but...

Came very close to quitting before finding any new characters. Took about... 48 in-game days of running the dungeon, and ducking out whenever my health got low, as I was just about losing it trying to guess what might trigger a new character, making 0 progress with 2/3 characters... and then I proceeded to get 3 or 4 new characters basically day after day.

Even later I realized how valuable losing is. Locking progress with at least 6 characters behind running out of health just seems horrible, 4 of which never appearing until you do so, locking some of the best upgrades away with them. Would be nice if leaving the dungeon with less than 20 stamina remaining sent you to the hospital to get your wounds treated quickly without ending the day, serving as an alternate means of hospital progression.

• Star-struck
Reactions: kk2oven and flannan

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Since it's marked for completed, not sure how much my feedback helps but...

Came very close to quitting before finding any new characters. Took about... 48 in-game days of running the dungeon, and ducking out whenever my health got low, as I was just about losing it trying to guess what might trigger a new character, making 0 progress with 2/3 characters... and then I proceeded to get 3 or 4 new characters basically day after day.

Even later I realized how valuable losing is. Locking progress with at least 6 characters behind running out of health just seems horrible, 4 of which never appearing until you do so, locking some of the best upgrades away with them. Would be nice if leaving the dungeon with less than 20 stamina remaining sent you to the hospital to get your wounds treated quickly without ending the day, serving as an alternate means of hospital progression.
Thanks, this is valuable feedback. I didn't think someone could spend so many days without losing in the dungeon since it's a little random especially at the beginning. I think that once you go to the hospital once, Sakura is unlocked and the condition to level her up is "Get hospitalized more".
I agree that since the unlock condition is something that's usually avoided I should have put more hints. I'll keep it in mind for future games if such a situation arises again.