yurilins

May 11, 2017
I'll be honest, the AI art doesn't bother me, but it becomes generic the moment a character that's supposed to have big breasts is created like a board, the immersion is lost.
The game has potential, the random events of the Dungeon have potential, the characters that interact with each other too.
But putting up a pay to play obstacle is just absurd in my mind, I will never entertain that kind of attitude.
An interesting game, a good proposal, a paywall to play with AI art is already a joke.

Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
I played this game and I think that have a good potential. I like the idea of battle and... the iteraction with PNG are simple but accurated.

One questione: could It be implemet other characters in the next update?

consey

Aug 6, 2022
I saw the title and thought, Hey it must be chara from undertale but, when I saw the characters I was like, I must play this game lmfao
1719747387298.png

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The gameplay looks awful. The usual cast or rip off anime waifus... nothing to see here.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Since it's marked for completed, not sure how much my feedback helps but...

Came very close to quitting before finding any new characters. Took about... 48 in-game days of running the dungeon, and ducking out whenever my health got low, as I was just about losing it trying to guess what might trigger a new character, making 0 progress with 2/3 characters... and then I proceeded to get 3 or 4 new characters basically day after day.

Even later I realized how valuable losing is. Locking progress with at least 6 characters behind running out of health just seems horrible, 4 of which never appearing until you do so, locking some of the best upgrades away with them. Would be nice if leaving the dungeon with less than 20 stamina remaining sent you to the hospital to get your wounds treated quickly without ending the day, serving as an alternate means of hospital progression.
Thanks for the warning so an awful attack system with a lot of grind. Yep sounds like a lot of fun to me.
:rolleyes:

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
I'll be honest, the AI art doesn't bother me, but it becomes generic the moment a character that's supposed to have big breasts is created like a board, the immersion is lost.
The game has potential, the random events of the Dungeon have potential, the characters that interact with each other too.
But putting up a pay to play obstacle is just absurd in my mind, I will never entertain that kind of attitude.
An interesting game, a good proposal, a paywall to play with AI art is already a joke.
Which character are you talking about? I know I made a mistake with Bocchi but it was in a previous game.

I played this game and I think that have a good potential. I like the idea of battle and... the iteraction with PNG are simple but accurated.

One questione: could It be implemet other characters in the next update?
I may update the game at some point if I have good ideas of things to add.

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
Too bad don't see Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail or even Videl from Dragon Ball on the roast characters, but its life...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote