Character.AI ( AI chatbot/ story teller ) let's talk about censorship....

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Vore isn't my thing and I've never interacted with related bots, but there is a chance that it may not trigger the filter if it doesn't see the act as one of actual graphic violence or sexual nature since it mostly lies in the context. As of a day or two ago, I know that AI can still fight at the least since I've done it with a couple. Some people report that bots often hesitate to do anything even though they state that they want to act. It may be a case by case type of deal, not everyone's experiences are the same but the devs actions are still frustrating.
It is true. I often find my bots declaring what they are gonna do to their oponent 10+ times in a row, without actually doing anything. They also tend to "get stuck" a lot while doing certain actions. For example, i tried to do an island survival RP with Tifa and Aerith, they spent 20+ comments saying how they were going to go around the island searching for supplies. You have to keep nudging the bots to go in the direction you want all the damn time or else they get stuck doing the same thing over and over again not knowing what to do.

As for the vore, some of my vore was pretty graphical, which means unfortunately my vore RPs have come to an end ;w;

Reactions: noway1

poppel

Jan 28, 2019
Sorry for two posts in a row but...

I have found something that is much better than c.ai in every single point but one. It's venus.chub. It works much better than c.ai, has more functions, you can edit the responses, so if there is just one detail that's not right or suits you, you can just edit it yourself and don't have to generate a whole new response, hoping that it's better, it is completely unfiltered and uncensored, everything works, you even can convert your characters from other platforms. I converted my characters from c.ai and after just putting the text from one text box into another it works great and the ai recognizes everything about the character much better than on c.ai. Only con is that you need an oai API or kobold API. I tried it the last days with the 5$ free trial of oai and the quality is so much better than on c.ai. Even with just gpt 3.5 turbo. It's great for my purposes of a slice of life style with flirty scenes and occasionally really steamy scenes. But it's also great with very explicit stuff, I already had the best ai sex scene I've ever seen.
I would really like to pay for oai to get the API after the end of the trial, but unfortunately they only accept credit cards and I don't have one... I really don't want to go back to c.ai now.

poppel

Jan 28, 2019
Anyone heard about people who get banned from OAI API service for using SillyTavern? Because I think of changing over to it after more and more people get banned from them because they are using chub.venus or janitor.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone heard about people who get banned from OAI API service for using SillyTavern? Because I think of changing over to it after more and more people get banned from them because they are using chub.venus or janitor.
The frontend doesn't matter. Sadly, as long as you send the same smut to OAI it's gonna yield the same result.
That said, anyone got a proxy to spare? Been starving ever since the drought:(

poppel

Jan 28, 2019
The guys behind NovelAi (Anlatan) are working on a C.AI like chatbot service, called Aetheroom. It should start this year and won't be filtered or censored. It will come with an own AI model that is trained and made for roleplaying and chatting.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

flamecid

Jul 10, 2017
nah you don't need that, i found these ones

and while it doesn't have as much variety in the characters and you may have to wait 5 or so minutes in a queue, spicychat is almost literally nsfw c.ai

Reactions: disturb-o-matic

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
nah you don't need that, i found these ones

and while it doesn't have as much variety in the characters and you may have to wait 5 or so minutes in a queue, spicychat is almost literally nsfw c.ai
LOL trying toi compare ChatGPT to those things :ROFLMAO: