Overview:
Not Available.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: 1280 x 960
Pages: 160
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

182_3_8.jpg 213_7_4.jpg 260_13_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Textless??? When did we become rule34?
I'll keep it simple:
- want to download it? feel free to do so.
- want to complain? The big red "X" it's there for a reason, so go somewhere else if you want to be a pain in the ass.
Also, I don't think that you would say the same of the Affect3D CG set that are textless, so again, go somewhere else.

Reactions: rokrad

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sorry for starting the no dialogue issue. Wasnt meant to start people complaining. Was just surprised was all. I still downloaded and perused =)

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
go somewhere else if you want to be a pain in the ass.[/QUOTE said:
Ooooh look at you big man, got an uploader tag on your profile and suddenly thinks he matters

:noexpression::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
dude, for real now?

can't you understand that the uploader had to upload the texless version? the comic is not translated yet and f95 rules crearly say that you aren't allowed to upload jap only games or comics. so he avoided the rule by uploading the textless version to make people here a bit happier.
but maybe he shouldn't upload anything at all so people stop crying afterwards >.>.

really...just because the comic is textless... my god :pokerFace:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You sure don't matter, so your words are useless.

Instead of being grateful for something, you always ask for more, more and more. Like a pampered baby.

dude, for real now?

can't you understand that the uploader had to upload the texless version? the comic is not translated yet and f95 rules crearly say that you aren't allowed to upload jap only games or comics. so he avoided the rule by uploading the textless version to make people here a bit happier.
but maybe he shouldn't upload anything at all so people stop crying afterwards >.>.

really...just because the comic is textless... my god :pokerFace:
Don't worry, like I said above if this was an Affect3D comics he probably wouldn't have anything to said if not "Thanks". You know, that is Affect3D. This is just some mere BS of a textless manga - not that this will keep me from uploading more of it.

Reactions: BigLoada and rokrad