HTML Abandoned Charley's Chase [v0.25] [KlonHad]

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I know how hard it is to start making a game and keep it going. I suggest you to collect more knowledge on creating html games and then start publishing to people. There are lots of devs who have worked with html based games. You should ask for some helps and tricks to understand the fundamentals. I support your work and good luck on the path !

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Not much content yet, but looking good so far. I imagine it would be harder to find content as the game progresses

Reactions: KlonHad

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
No, I'm currently thinking about making as many choices as i can while learning variables so i can one day create a more extensive game, I do intend to make as many lifestyles/choices as i can.
The adult modeling route would be a bdsm/sugar daddy situation, The secretary job would be a freeuse/office slut situation and getting over the breakup which will soon be implemented & would be a about partying/drug use and in those paths you will have idealy more then one choice
Just so we are clear: Charlie can have whichever *job* she wants as long as her employers can use her sexually at the employer's will? :unsure: (This means she has only ONE sexual lifestyle possible in the game.)

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
It's a good thing that you started to make your own game but you have a long road ahead of you.
Some tips for the future:
  • Remove dead links: Nothing is more frustrating then finding a dead end.
  • Polish what you have: So far nothing seems rewarding or fun. Before you branch fill one path with more content.
  • Check your design: "I give up" after failing to get one out of X jobs? That is a bad design choice.
  • Set yourself apart: You are not the first game with a female protagonist in a new city. Why should people care or even pay you money for that?
Might sound a bit harsh but the competition is hard.
That's completely fair, I'm already polishing the game up right now.

The "give up" on getting jobs is a place holder for now and not a design choice at all.

Im gonna round out each chapter on all paths and then move deeper with the paths rather then having to go back and fix them

0.2.5 is here - , flushed the content out a bit, added the professional attire interview, and progress in the "getting over the break up" path

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Just so we are clear: Charlie can have whichever *job* she wants as long as her employers can use her sexually at the employer's will? :unsure: (This means she has only ONE sexual lifestyle possible in the game.)
No, The maid service job is going to be more tame and boring with an option to spice it up. Cam whoring is sexual in its nature

• Thinking Face
Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019

In the game you will take control over Charlie's life right after she moved into a new city, She'll need a job to pay here rent and other living expenses.​
Once more:
Is sex the only way Charlie can make money in your game?

(Forcing players to choose ONLY ONE path is BAD!!!)

TrullSengar

Jun 12, 2019
Hi,

I am newb. Could someone point me to a thread for beginners on how to extract and run so the images will show up in the game?

Thanks so much.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Just keep updating the game, and once these is 2-3 hours of content " including generous amount of grind " people will start to notice :)