QuriCoy

Charm and Shadow
Game Developer
May 16, 2024
Interesting looking game! What about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding content?
All are possible, depending on the Patreon vote. I will create a poll for voting on the game update. Stay tuned for updates on my Patreon and thank you for your suggestion. :D

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

QuriCoy

Charm and Shadow
Game Developer
May 16, 2024
Hello guys, thank you for your feedback. This Charm and Shadow v0.01 alpha ver.2 has been fixed and most of the dialogue has been changed from the previous Alpha version, with some additional dialogue added. I hope you all enjoy this version more.
I am looking forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you so much.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Hello guys, thank you for your feedback. This Charm and Shadow v0.01 alpha ver.2 has been fixed and most of the dialogue has been changed from the previous Alpha version, with some additional dialogue added. I hope you all enjoy this version more.
I am looking forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you so much.
Looks promising! Really like the art. If you have any plans on having lesbian scenes, please consider keeping it optional, thank you :)

Reactions: QuriCoy

QuriCoy

Charm and Shadow
Game Developer
May 16, 2024
Looks promising! Really like the art. If you have any plans on having lesbian scenes, please consider keeping it optional, thank you :)
Thank you :D. I will create a poll for voting on the game update. Stay tuned for updates on my Patreon and thank you for your suggestion.