2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Frakow

Oct 11, 2021
The game could use some refinement. There are a lot of bugs, one of them gave me a softlock. You appoint someone as a cleaner and give them a task. Did you make it to the end of the day? Everything is fine. And if you didn't it in time, then the "white cloud of cleaning" will be with you until you re-enter the game. I didn't even understand what kind of bug it would be that killed game. Just doing business before working in a brothel, I was thrown there at once, white squares appeared, and the characters just stood there and I couldn't control them. The saddest thing is that you can't save to different slots. The save failed due to a bug - starting from the beginning. It's a pity, because the game is cool.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm confused by the brothel-building part itself. I can't scroll all the way to the right side of the brothel for some reason, requiring me to zoom out so I can see the rooms.

Also, how do you expand the area you can build in? Currently it's very small, you can fit maybe one or two work rooms in with an individual room for picky whores and stairs to access the second floor. Meanwhile there's this huge field to the left I can look at real well but can't build on.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Also, how do you expand the area you can build in? Currently it's very small, you can fit maybe one or two work rooms in with an individual room for picky whores and stairs to access the second floor. Meanwhile there's this huge field to the left I can look at real well but can't build on.
Apparently, you have to go to town and buy some land from the authorities.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Dec 31, 2017
The save data in AppData/LocalLow/TFANCS/CharmCommerce is encrypted. am sad no easy cheats.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
What kinda stuff do they usually make? 'Cuz the style is pretty cute. Must be cursed, right?

In any case, I think this will be more fun once there's some way to automate the clunky customer-girl pairing and the game as a whole is a bit less... cludged together.

ComicSans726

May 23, 2020
What kinda stuff do they usually make? 'Cuz the style is pretty cute. Must be cursed, right?

In any case, I think this will be more fun once there's some way to automate the clunky customer-girl pairing and the game as a whole is a bit less... cludged together.
they do a lot of cub/loli stuff...

as for automation, that's what the manager role is for

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
This game has some polish on the animations. And management genre is cool.
But gameplay is lacking substance (and there some nasty bugs when any process or menu would forget to close when needed).
Game is basically two things glued together. And this feels wonky.
Also game has plethora of mechanics and no good way to automate stuff. Afaik manager can manage only one worker and any job needs to be manually managed. So it sucks to have a timed mode for bulding and managing (and questing).
Also game has lots of clunk like: jobs can be swithed only next day, rooms can be demolished only if there is no one in there (worker standing there counts too), very slow buying in questing mode et c. Whole gameplay is about preserving a balance of sevicing process but every aspect just get in the way of very obtuse.
I hope gameplay related issues will get fixed.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, it has all the components to be a god-tier game, but the assembly needs some significant work to become anything more than "okay".

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes