2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Has anyone else run into some game breaking bugs? I hired a demon, she won't show up. Not a big deal. Hired someone, turned her into a janitor, and she only cleaned for one day. Now she can't be interacted with. I have no idea what I did, but now a strange white square shows up next to my employees and I can't move anything.

Dizz919

Oct 1, 2018
Has anyone else run into some game breaking bugs? I hired a demon, she won't show up. Not a big deal. Hired someone, turned her into a janitor, and she only cleaned for one day. Now she can't be interacted with. I have no idea what I did, but now a strange white square shows up next to my employees and I can't move anything.
Demons count as big employees, so they only show up when assigned to a big room, and I believe that janitor and cleanliness isn't implemented yet (low cleanliness doesn't impact picky employees, though I think it impacts customer satisfaction), and I believe the job itself is bugged where if you end a day before a room is cleaned, the "suds" don't go away. Plus, it typically takes too long and too much micromanagement to make cleaning practical.

Reactions: TatHapGu

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Looks like it's very much my kind of game, but something tells me I should wait for bugs to be squashed and wrinkles to get ironed out. Time to wait for the first major patch/update/whatever!

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
There is a game breaking bug: if the day ends while the option of cleaning room (that broom icon) is displayed, the character dont appear anymore from the next day

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
> Female MC
> Lesbian game
> MC has lesbian sex with all the waifus
> The waifus are also all whores who fuck shadow dicks while you watch

I am scratching my head trying to figure out who the target audience of this is.
Yeah that's... very confusing. I think it would be fairly easy to make shadow girls instead of shadow guys. Or better yet, have a toggle.

P.S.: WAIT I JUST REALISED THIS IS KINDA LIKE YURI BAIT /jk

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
The way you select worker and client need to be changed, it's just awful

I don't even get how it work, it seem I have to click on a worker then a client then on a room so they go in it, but sometime it work, sometime not, and I just end up with the client leaving

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Demons count as big employees, so they only show up when assigned to a big room, and I believe that janitor and cleanliness isn't implemented yet (low cleanliness doesn't impact picky employees, though I think it impacts customer satisfaction), and I believe the job itself is bugged where if you end a day before a room is cleaned, the "suds" don't go away. Plus, it typically takes too long and too much micromanagement to make cleaning practical.
Thanks! Okay, will make some changes and report if that fixed my issue, else will start a new game and AVOID the issues. Again, thank you.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Yeah that's... very confusing. I think it would be fairly easy to make shadow girls instead of shadow guys. Or better yet, have a toggle.

P.S.: WAIT I JUST REALISED THIS IS KINDA LIKE YURI BAIT /jk
That is a great idea. yes.
turning the shadow men into shadow women would make the most sense.
It is a simple fix that would make it into a clear lesbian game.
Not a game for me, since I am a straight man. But it will have a clear target audience.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
this game is a mess... creator must have never played games before...
Looks like proper interface design is left for future updates, yes.
At least, I hope there would be improvements, because otherwise somebody would have to write a guide.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes