EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image_2024-05-31_212951257.png

Overview:
The protagonist, a human, wakes up in the middle of the slime forest, unaware of how they got there or what happened to them. With the help of Lulu, a friendly succubus, the player traverses through the forest and embarks on a great adventure of defeating adversaries and exploring the magical world they find themselves in.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-28
Developer: ImpCharm
Censored: Yes (Partially)
Version: 2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others:

image_2024-05-31_232558974.png image_2024-05-31_232608259.png image_2024-05-31_232619111.png image_2024-05-31_232625982.png image_2024-05-31_232634432.png

Last edited:

NakkoIII

Jan 9, 2024
Ai cg, really??? This looked really good until I saw that...
Too bad
(tbh, from playing it seems it wasn't used that much? I mean, if you are going to use it this little, why use it at all ahahaha)

Last edited:

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
People need to get over AI generation.

Is it evil? Obviously. But it produces c9ntent a billionaires faster.... so?

Until we're brave enough to rebel, just accept it and move the hell on

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
People need to get over AI generation.

Is it evil? Obviously. But it produces c9ntent a billionaires faster.... so?

Until we're brave enough to rebel, just accept it and move the hell on
If the character's features/structure stopped changing between scenes, the art wasn't out-of-context, and it didn't give weird features like extra long feet, then it wouldn't be as bad. As it is, it's immersion breaking.

Last edited:

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
I don't really like the ai art thing that is popular lately, but let me say something.

The interface is looking clean as fuck, there are many games that are dead to me just for having a ugly/inneficient interface.

So even if it's ai, just the interface was enough for me to try it.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Feh.

Every enemy gives 10 gold. And everyone wants your money as well as your levels. For all that it's 'version 2.5' there's little here. I think a 0 is missing from the version number. But then, maybe I expect too much from something small(?) enough you can run it in the browser?

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
People need to get over the whole "AI art sucks" thing. Yeah, it was terrible when it first came out but it's gotten a ton better since gen 1 if you know what to do with it. And it's just prejudice if AI art is automatically bad when there's a lot of games here with hand drawn art or CGI that is just terrible but gets a free pass.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Ok so half the game is not even AI content, probably stolen though for sure. What I don't understand is that once you embrace the AI generated content, why didn't the dev use newly generated music? Anyway it actually has decent work done on the UI and gameplay (that is not that much so far) even if it's kind of all over the place right now with the inconsistent artwork and unbalanced mechanics. All in all though I think it has great potential and even some nice additional ideas like the profile pictures. (There is some kind of discord integration as well but I don't use discord so no idea what that was about.) To be honest I liked it. Followed. Good job.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
People need to get over the whole "AI art sucks" thing. Yeah, it was terrible when it first came out but it's gotten a ton better since gen 1 if you know what to do with it. And it's just prejudice if AI art is automatically bad when there's a lot of games here with hand drawn art or CGI that is just terrible but gets a free pass.
even bad hand draw CGI at least had human feeling puts into it while AI just rip apart artist works and put or selectively combine into what it told to.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes