4.60 star(s) 300 Votes

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES ~

Because it is still early i will add another sigs in the future if there is a new character ;)
Feel free to use them

Jaye.gif Tara2.gif Mallory.gif
Erica.gif Linda.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1048877_Jaye.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1048883_Tara2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1048888_Mallory.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1048894_Erica.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1048899_Linda.gif

Last edited:

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Wow, thank you BloodyN9in! Truly appreciate it! They look awesome!

Reactions: .N9

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well it was nice to play that game again ; it was a good update but a few things bothers me :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, a little infuriating but overall I had fun ; kudos to the devs and I can't wait for next update (who, I hope, will take less time than this one, but it'll take the time needed, I'm sure.)

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Well it was nice to play that game again ; it was a good update but a few things bothers me :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, a little infuriating but overall I had fun ; kudos to the devs and I can't wait for next update (who, I hope, will take less time than this one, but it'll take the time needed, I'm sure.)
Doesn't make sense for it to be Tara wearing the hatchet body spray. So far she's been shown to genuinely care about both the MC and Jaye. I'm also pretty sure that it was Tara who popped MC's cherry before he went to Aspen which will likely be her drama in the story considering she had been seeing Jaye.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This game is underrated, the renders are wonderful and story is rich with mysteries. Plot twists are coming and a harem is brewing. I specially love Jaye and MC's relationship and how we're constantly being berated that we're oblivious and needs to " read between the lines," it's simply epic and relatable whether you're and oblivious person or choose not to.

I seriously cannot wait for the next one, and I'd put this on par with Leap of Faith when it comes to story telling and backstory.​

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Doesn't make sense for it to be Tara wearing the hatchet body spray. So far she's been shown to genuinely care about both the MC and Jaye. I'm also pretty sure that it was Tara who popped MC's cherry before he went to Aspen which will likely be her drama in the story considering she had been seeing Jaye.
Agreed on both account. I don't see Tara putting her face on in the morning and suddenly "hey remember that smell that followed the almost-Rapey that caused Jaye's family to explode ? How about some !"
There are only two ways for this smell : either it's the chopper, HeirWolf, it's engine has the same smell, but that would be an asspull ; or.....*sigh* she invited Rapey.... and it will be hard to like her...
As for the MC's first girl ; yep, a 90% chance it's Tara.

Reactions: Fragmandk

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry, I can't react. But again, that is all fine. I am not asking anyone not to play the game now that it was leaked.

I am simply trying to be consistent in my actions with my words. If a developer asks or mentions concerns about having some exclusivity time for their patreons to feel it worth it to support the game that we are all enjoying, I want to abide by it.

But I was not trying to push anyone to follow my actions. Just mentioning to someone that mentioned me explicitly that I will not be able to play it soon and my simply wish that people would not have leaked it for the sake of keeping those supporting an extra incentive. That's it.
This is beyond ridiculous.

I do support a few developers whose games I found to be fun here but the truth is - I see it as buying a friend a coffee for telling me a good story.

I don't care if he told the same story to 100 other people or his story gets leaked somewhere.
Exclusivity means nothing, at least to me, and I think a lot of people supporting other games/developers will agree with me on this and look at it in the same way.

Truthfully, in my opinion, devs should post their games here themselves - it garners more publicity and reaches a lot of potential supporters that will see it my way and buy them a coffee.
Every intellectual property nowadays gets pirated - just ask Chinese, they can send you a "how-to" manual. :p
Just learn to live with it and use it to your advantage as much as you can.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This is beyond ridiculous.

I do support a few developers whose games I found to be fun here but the truth is - I see it as buying a friend a coffee for telling me a good story.

I don't care if he told the same story to 100 other people or his story gets leaked somewhere.
Exclusivity means nothing, at least to me, and I think a lot of people supporting other games/developers will agree with me on this and look at it in the same way.

Truthfully, in my opinion, devs should post their games here themselves - it garners more publicity and reaches a lot of potential supporters that will see it my way and buy them a coffee.
Every intellectual property nowadays gets pirated - just ask Chinese, they can send you a "how-to" manual. :p
Just learn to live with it and use it to your advantage as much as you can.
I think in terms of "I want to help this story getting finished". But my interpretation is irrelevant. If a product I have not contributed for, has a developer that explicitly expressed concern or interest into giving some period of exclusivity to those that support, the least I could do is comply to such a request. After all, I am taking advantage of those developers and their supporters.

You don't need to agree with me. I simply explained the reason why I will wait to read it. Simply putting my actions where I put my mouth. You do you.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I think in terms of "I want to help this story getting finished". But my interpretation is irrelevant. If a product I have not contributed for, has a developer that explicitly expressed concern or interest into giving some period of exclusivity to those that support, the least I could do is comply to such a request. After all, I am taking advantage of those developers and their supporters.

You don't need to agree with me. I just explained the reason why I will wait to read it. Simply putting my actions where I put my mouth. You do you.
You're right ; when it finally leaked, I downloaded the game without a care. Just thought "damn, already leaked.... I hope it's ok for the devs and they won't lose any patrons. Let's go play it"

I shoud've waited, even if it's makes no difference to anyone aside from me. I got impatient and carried away.... I will correct that on next update ; no download until "official" release. As a thank you to the devs for a great game.
My deepest apologies to them.

Reactions: 610 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You're right ; when it finally leaked, I downloaded the game without a care. Just thought "damn, already leaked.... I hope it's ok for the devs and they won't lose any patrons. Let's go play it"

I shoud've waited, even if it's makes no difference to anyone aside from me. I got impatient and carried away.... I will correct that on next update ; no download until "official" release. As a thank you to the devs for a great game.
My deepest apologies to them.
Well, I think it is nice that you understand my point but again, no need to follow my policy. All this started as someone mentioned me so I replied that I was going to wait and mentioned why.

I can't support all those I wish to, so I am simply trying to at least comply to their wishes.

In the end I think most developers get most of their supporters from sites like this one.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well, I think it is nice that you understand my point but again, no need to follow my policy. All this started as someone mentioned me so I replied that I was going to wait and mentioned why.

I can't support all those I wish to, so I am simply trying to at least comply to their wishes.

In the end I think most developers get most of their supporters from sites like this one.
Of course, don't worry. I agree on your policy and it's just that I felt really hypocritical to have played the game already when I was all about waiting to better accomodate the devs.

So in a way, your policy and explanation on why you do it made me remember my own and how I didn't abide by it.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Of course, don't worry. I agree on your policy and it's just that I felt really hypocritical to have played the game already when I was all about waiting to better accomodate the devs.

So in a way, your policy and explanation on why you do it made me remember my own and how I didn't abide by it.
Had they said nothing about the leaking thing (or me had not been aware that they say it) I would have already played it. But I remember reading this post

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

You don't need to agree with me. I simply explained the reason why I will wait to read it. Simply putting my actions where I put my mouth. You do you.
Fair and noble, what can I say.

After the Prologue, I had high expectations and got diminishing returns with Chapter 1.
I still haven't decided if it's worth buying them a coffee, will probably wait for the next chapter to drop.

Without F95 I would not even know this game existed.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
So far, seems like a really well-done setup for a VN, but with some contrived soap-opera-style drama at pivotal moments. To make things worse, the story seems to be on rails at the moment, as no matter what decisions you make, you end up in the same situation at those moments. So I suspect there'll be no escaping the MC-Jaye circus for a while.

For me, Mallory is definitely the more interesting of the major characters, she's had a seriously traumatic past, but has managed to get her shit together, for the most part. Unlike Jaye and MC, who come across as trust fund brats in arrested development. Interested to see Mallory's role in the family affairs, and to see how the trainwreck of a relationship between the step-siblings progresses. Just hope the players get to start making decisions that actually affect the main story, or this is going to be a quasi-kinetic novel.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Had they said nothing about the leaking thing (or me had not been aware that they say it) I would have already played it. But I remember reading this post
Oh yeah I forgot about that post. Well, I'm glad they figured out how to prevent such a quick leak (funny sound, those 2 words...). Hope they'll manage and won't be impacted anymore.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Don't really get all the people hating on Jaye without having all the facts yet.
We, humans, are emotional and very different from each other, which makes us all unique on our own and act very differently.
That should be a reason enough to not judge that soon someone that was raised by hardships after another.
The mc never had a father figure until her mom falls in love with James, the same thing with Jaye.
Many put the blame on Jaye but the mc did leave instead of confronting the problem, both are at faults and mistakes like this happen a lot in life, did she invite a guy the mc hates to make him jealous or get a reaction? maybe both but the mc is not a saint either and the thing with Mallory may have triggered such a reaction. Now some people say that thing with Mallory is forced... well... from a side point it is and it is not, you control the mc, not Mallory so what she does is up to her not us. I think the mc is not an asshole to push her away instantly or something like that and don't really need to explain himself to Jade neither does she, they have a difficult relationship that is only harming both of them and the thing with their parents only adds to make them emotionally unstable.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Don't really get all the people hating on Jaye without having all the facts yet.
We, humans, are emotional and very different from each other, which makes us all unique on our own and act very differently.
That should be a reason enough to not judge that soon someone that was raised by hardships after another.
The mc never had a father figure until her mom falls in love with James, the same thing with Jaye.
Many put the blame on Jaye but the mc did leave instead of confronting the problem, both are at faults and mistakes like this happen a lot in life, did she invite a guy the mc hates to make him jealous or get a reaction? maybe both but the mc is not a saint either and the thing with Mallory may have triggered such a reaction. Now some people say that thing with Mallory is forced... well... from a side point it is and it is not, you control the mc, not Mallory so what she does is up to her not us. I think the mc is not an asshole to push her away instantly or something like that and don't really need to explain himself to Jade neither does she, they have a difficult relationship that is only harming both of them and the thing with their parents only adds to make them emotionally unstable.
It doesn't matter if she invited him to get a reaction or make MC jealous. Inviting the prick who tried to force himself upon you and basically caused your family to fracture just to play mind games is beyond fucked up. MC has his issues with not confronting some of his problems and not keeping in contact as much as he should have after the funeral but he's not trying to fuck with her head like she's trying to do with him.

4.60 star(s) 300 Votes