4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
For real though, Jaye can go fly a kite for all the MC should care. Her beauty is skin deep, I'd put the full court press on Malory, and make sure Jaye gets to see everything.

Reactions: The the Guy

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

I mean we haven't seen a lot of her,but she's never acted in her 'feelings' for the MC. There was the thing with Christian,where she clearly didn't go all the way.

The only person we definetly know she's been intimate with is Tara,another female.

And who does she fantasize about? It's Tara again. Would be an interesting,and INFURIATING plot twist.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
@Skylaroo, I repeatedly read you write about Jaye tried to communicate with MC. What do you think a conversation would look like at the funeral, in the Aspen, or in the coffee shop? After years of constant conflict that has crossed the line, repeatedly scolds berating whenever words get space and time. No wonder MC ran away from nagging wife sister.
The answer is actually very simple and it's actually proven in the game in form of the text messages while MC is in Aspen. As far as I can see, the conversation was friendly and polite. Note that Jaye had never initiated the conflict without any reason. Her starting a conflict is always a reaction to what MC did. When there was no reason for her to be angry (as shown in the Aspen texting which is after she realized that MC's number is blocked on her phone), she had reacted just fine. She was angry again only after she saw MC and Mallory kissing in front of her (which is the misunderstanding that she took as MC considering Mallory more important than her).

Jaye currently carries some attributes of domestic abuser, jealousy leading to physical violence, trying to hurt someone with whom I have not only a family connection. Intent is a key factor here.
Overall, she comes out as a person unable to have a healthy relationship. So, no bound are strong enough to prevent her from hurting her family and loved ones even after a possible happy ending.
Could you please elaborate and give examples of the bold part? I'm interested to see what made you think that way.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
One of the best written heartstring tugging misunderstanding each other wet messes I have ever played here. Don't know where it's going but hopefully I will be reading and saying things like 'oh no!' while wincing and trying to fix things for one hell of a long ride.
LOVING every minute of it so far.. and that's without going into renders and such.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The answer is actually very simple and it's actually proven in the game in form of the text messages while MC is in Aspen. As far as I can see, the conversation was friendly and polite. Note that Jaye had never initiated the conflict without any reason. Her starting a conflict is always a reaction to what MC did. When there was no reason for her to be angry (as shown in the Aspen texting which is after she realized that MC's number is blocked on her phone), she had reacted just fine. She was angry again only after she saw MC and Mallory kissing in front of her (which is the misunderstanding that she took as MC considering Mallory more important than her).

Could you please elaborate and give examples of the bold part? I'm interested to see what made you think that way.
they can't all the jaye haters are pulling stuff of thin air... to not metion certain cavities

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

For most of us, we never want to hurt the people we love at any cost. So, it is unimaginable for us to choose to intentionally hurt someone like that.

But there are people who, under the influence of alcohol or jealousy, hurt those they love. Whether they're doing it to form control over others or being chased by their own demons, they only think about their feelings and don't consider feelings of other. Love isn’t something that protect loved one in this case, it is something that hurt them.

If that description doesn't fit Jaye's behavior, it doesn't fit anyone. The basic problem is that the strongest barrier doesn’t work for her, "never intentionally harm the one she loves".

In these situations, it also plays a role that the abused love a tyrant. They're both trapped by their own feelings. The tyrant promises to pull themself together, not to drink, or to control their jealousy, but repeatedly fails. The abused is then unable to leave because of love. That's about the only difference, MC finally left.

Raptus Puellae
I don't know when you put me in Jay's haters group. I think Jaye's a gorgeous redhead, plus she's our little sister. Brothers never leave their little sis, especially redheaded sis. That means I'm trapped.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
they can't all the jaye haters are pulling stuff of thin air... to not metion certain cavities
Should have called spade a spade and said derriere instead of cavities, you weakling! :p

Funny stuff aside and although I am very fond of Jaye you got to ask yourself a question... what raison d'être did the author give MC (you) for being in love with Jaye?

Fond memories of their childhood when he was 8 years old before she went ballistic and started giving him the cold shoulder or just acting cordial for the next 10 years?
Some sentences he read in her diary?
Have they actually shared any emotional and loving moments in those 10 years to keep the childhood flame going?
Her caring and loving character traits?

Please give me a good one.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I wonder how many actual end game options there will be. Obviously Jaye, and Mallory seems likely, but of the rest, I think it's been said Tara is not one, Erica and Linda don't seem likely to come up terribly often as it currently stands. Fiona... who knows.

Not sure if anything else has been said by devs other than the Tara bit (which I've only seen second hand so far)
Really Tara is out of our options?

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Should have called spade a spade and said derriere instead of cavities, you weakling! :p

Funny stuff aside and although I am very fond of Jaye you got to ask yourself a question... what raison d'être did the author give MC (you) for being in love with Jaye?

Fond memories of their childhood when he was 8 years old before she went ballistic and started giving him the cold shoulder or just acting cordial for the next 10 years?
Some sentences he read in her diary?
Did they actually share any emotional and loving moments in those 10 years to keep the childhood flame going?
Her caring and loving character traits?

Please give me a good one.
That's a big part of my issue with her as a character. We just haven't been given much of a chance to see anything that makes myself and others want to pursue her as a love interest so far.
I want to like her as like many I'm a sucker for redheads but she's been portrayed as petty, prone to jumping to the wrong conclusions and overreacting, possessive and jealous and only capable of thinking about herself barring the occasional moments of clarity about her own actions.
For someone who's in love with the MC she sure seems driven to have him never want to speak to her again as a brother or a lover.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I wonder how many actual end game options there will be. Obviously Jaye, and Mallory seems likely, but of the rest, I think it's been said Tara is not one, Erica and Linda don't seem likely to come up terribly often as it currently stands. Fiona... who knows.

Not sure if anything else has been said by devs other than the Tara bit (which I've only seen second hand so far)
I could be totally misremembering but I believe the devs said there will be about 8 possible endings.

A total guess on my part but I'm 99.9% sure some of them would be
With Jaye (the only true ending :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
With Mal*
With no-one.*
* both of those will probably have a variant of hating Jaye or restored brotherly/sisterly relationship.

Really Tara is out of our options?
As far as we know Tara will not be a serious LI. I think that was the phrase used by the devs. "serious main LI", so maybe we'll get a scene or two with her but no long term relationship or ending. I guess.

Edit, found it:

Ugu is correct, Tara is not a main LI. You are also correct that she still has a part to play. :)

Reactions: Sngo

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I could be totally misremembering but I believe the devs said there will be about 8 possible endings.

With Mal*
With no-one.*
* both of those will probably have a variant of hating Jaye or restored brotherly/sisterly relationship.

As far as we know Tara will not be a serious LI. I think that was the phrase used by the devs. "serious main LI", so maybe we'll get a scene or two with her but no long term relationship or ending. I guess.

Edit, found it:
With the way things are escalating between MC and Jaye I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had a hatefucking route through the game where it all goes down in flames at the end.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
With the way things are escalating between MC and Jaye I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had a hatefucking route through the game where it all goes down in flames at the end.
:ROFLMAO:
I don't know if the yacht could handle that, they'd probably sink it getting all that shit out. :ROFLMAO:

P.S Want to buy more reacts!

Sngo

May 9, 2020

With Mal*
With no-one.*

Edit, found it:
Ty for the answer but now im sad :cry:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Definitely looks like Mallory is a long lost sister but how long was it that the MC's mother and father divorced? I've already forgotten details. If that's the case it's going to require some really good explanations. Assuming the big thing being worked on is going to play into her friend's Rett's syndrome.

Reactions: windman

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ty for the answer but now im sad :cry:
Sorry to ruin it for you. :cry:

Personally I didn't like Tara much, I liked her even less after Jaye's jilling off flashback (not Tara's fault but still) and I completely lost any interest with that shaved side hair style. What can I say, I like the girl next door look and hate tatt's, piercings and short or shaved hair, but that's just me.

Reactions: snogard
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes