4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Or even better yet, message the Dev directly instead of spamming the thread with all this. Just for the record, that's what I did with an actual bug.

I have to say, I found it quite funny that our new grammar/typo police himself slipped up and forgot to capitalize the word English. :ROFLMAO:
Yeahhh !!!

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Or even better yet, message the Dev directly instead of spamming the thread with all this. Just for the record, that's what I did with an actual bug.

I have to say, I found it quite funny that our new grammar/typo police himself slipped up and forgot to capitalize the word English. :ROFLMAO:
He also didn't capitalize "Foreign Legion." I'd call that disappointing, but...That's a matter of opinion. :rolleyes:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

why did you tag me in this? i wasnt the one who was posting typos

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Could the Dev pls change the answer to: You were snooping to something else.
On the boat She tells you she got acces trough George and George also tells you he gave Mallory Acces to moms files when you ask george about the situation with Mallory, The answer doesn't seem fitting in the situation
Chasing sunset1.png

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Could the Dev pls change the answer to: You were snooping to something else.
On the boat She tells you she got acces trough George and George also tells you he gave Mallory Acces to moms files when you ask george about the situation with Mallory, The answer doesn't seem fitting in the situation
View attachment 1191843
It's fine the way it is. If you compliment Mallory on her discovery, she flat out admits she knows she pushed the boundaries on why she was given access to the files: She was clearly digging for more than history on herself.

The dev does respond from time to time in here, but this isn't their feedback thread. You might have better luck getting something on their radar if you ping them on their Patreon or Discord.

Reactions: Real Kreten

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Por que no los dos?
Maybe Jaye will be open to sharing, she has been with Tara many times and didn't have a huge problem with the fact that the MC did too.

All we know is that Tara by itself won't be an option because she won't betray her friend.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
If I understood some info correctly, there seems to be a connection between Sarah (MC's mother) and Mallory. The link ? Devon, Sarah's coworker at Prizer's, Mallory's father suicided. This takes place before Sarah and James meet. And at the end of the previous chapter, Mallory, in his cabin, says ambiguous words. Maybe the real siblings are between Mallory and MC. Let's wait and see ...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If I understood some info correctly, there seems to be a connection between Sarah (MC's mother) and Mallory. The link ? Devon, Sarah's coworker at Prizer's, Mallory's father suicided. This takes place before Sarah and James meet. And at the end of the previous chapter, Mallory, in his cabin, says ambiguous words. Maybe the real siblings are between Mallory and MC. Let's wait and see ...
This is brought up in game, Mallory shoots this theory down because there's only 3 months difference between her and the MC age wise.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
This game is top notch. I am absolutely loving it. Jaye and Mallory are awesome. I'm leaning toward Mallory right now, but the Jaye stuff is so well done that I can't really make up my mind. Good thing you can play more than once.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Maybe Jaye will be open to sharing, she has been with Tara many times and didn't have a huge problem with the fact that the MC did too.

All we know is that Tara by itself won't be an option because she won't betray her friend.
In a way, Tara was the first for both of them and they all share a bond.
Tara will never be a true LI but I would not rule out a few potential threesomes bearing in mind Jaye's competitive and feisty nature.

On a side note... the author left us to believe Jaye is actually still a cock virgin so how will she prove to Captain Starfucker she is the best remains to be seen. :p

Reactions: LSC82
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes