4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The story gets better and better, i feel like i'm getting myself into a big mess lol.

Even on a Jaye focused run still had enough points to get Mallory, i don't know if that's good or bad, plus the crazy Italian lady :p

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Chasing Sunsets [v0.4] [Stone Fox Studios] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.87 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 575 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 542 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Sadly, Erica isnt a LI.
Obviously it is always good to have multiple love interests. Or have characters that serve only as fuck buddies without interfering in the relationship with the main girls.

But just Mallory and Jaye being the love interests in this game is perfect for me. I do not need more. But I understand that there are people who prefer to have more options.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We will for eva cherish the wonderful times at the cabin .. .those are the most steamy
action packed phenomenal workouts getting MC both grounded and into the clouds.
Good update and all but wtf, no Erica? Where's best girl?!?

View attachment 1374674

Insanely fast update speed as usual. (y)
Sadly, Erica isnt a LI.
Damn, with the speed at which these games today are going I'll be dead before there's some action.
Obviously it is always good to have multiple love interests. Or have characters that serve only as fuck buddies without interfering in the relationship with the main girls.

But just Mallory and Jaye being the love interests in this game is perfect for me. I do not need more. But I understand that there are people who prefer to have more options.
A lot everything else is just dreams of the past or fantasy.
All we gotta do is use the harem mod so graciously provided on time and enjoy the babes.

Reactions: hisstoryman

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nice update! I wasn't sure about this game after the initial chapter as I found the UST with Jaye excessive and our MC rather irritating, but I'm glad that things have improved since then.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a good place to report bugs, but I stumbled across a few during my playthrough. I'll mention them here in the hopes they will eventually make their way to the right place.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Nice update! I wasn't sure about this game after the initial chapter as I found the UST with Jaye excessive and our MC rather irritating, but I'm glad that things have improved since then.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a good place to report bugs, but I stumbled across a few during my playthrough. I'll mention them here in the hopes they will eventually make their way to the right place.

Thank you for the bug report. The first bug with the ren.py music call in the dialogue line has been corrected in the Patreon version. I am investigating the George issue after collecting the items. The final bug is more perplexing because it refers to max values which aren't possible. Either way, it clearly happened, so you've given me something to chew on.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Found it. The third bug was caused by the second. Both are corrected in the production version.

The corner case that triggers this bug is cooperating with Jaye at the docks, yet having fewer than 11 Love points when reporting back. There was a missing "else" conditional. Rerunning the docks scene caused by this loop generated the additional Trust point that triggered the third bug.

I debated posting the fix here, but we would rather have everyone who plays get the intended experience out of it than have a broken product in circulation. This patch can be unzipped into the /game directory and update the version number to 0.4a which contains the fixes for the bugs identified to date.

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Today is a day blessed by the gods, a holiday to be able to celebrate the event, a day as memorable as that of the advent of the mini-skirt, a day to bathe in the booze in the company of Jaye. Well, I will immerse myself in the rest of the story and I will meet you in 2 days for the report. Jeronimo !!!

Reactions: endriux

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This game just keeps on getting better, with brilliant graphics and animation and a rock-solid storyline with characters that are really fully fleshed out. I like this game!

Reactions: Nixo

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Has the author given any indication if this will be a harem game or will you eventually have to choose Mallory or Jaye?

Jaye was much much more tolerable this update. She was quite insufferable in prologue and episode 1 to the point where I purposefully chose the non love options but chp2 and chp3 have made me reconsider a bit.

It seems weird for MC to be bold enough to kiss his step-sisters neck and fuck with her in the storage container yet when he texts with Tara he acts like he still can't make a move because oh noes she might reject me. Like did you've straight up said you know she's jealous and into you. Just some weird inconsistency from the MC that is frustrating. What are the implications of Jaye not being conceived via the gene therapy? Or are there going to be any?

And Damn Mallory. Went from this shy girl who thought she was ugly and no one could be into her because of her eyes to giving MC the full court press. I mean it is explained a bit and TBH the pace of the sex scenes do need to pick up a bit but it felt a little out of character for her. Is she also a virgin? Couldn't exactly tell by the dialogue of her lewd scene. Mallory also regains some of the mystique and interest she lost last update. I find myself again questioning her motives and where she fits into the puzzle rather than just "oh her dad worked with sarah".

Overall a good update the renders are great, there is recovery in the two main LI's and as for the main plot - I'm not too sure. as an MD with a background in research it feels a little weird but it seems like the author does have some science background and is doing a good enough job keeping it out of the complete sci-fi realm so who knows.

4.5/5 update.

On a sidenote - I don't mind being cockteased by the main LI's. In fact I prefer a slowburn with the main girls for a better payoff. But their needs to be some side girls to supplement the Adult part of "Adult Visual Novel" until Mallory/Jaye put out. Episode 1 had the perfect combo of romantic/sexy with Erica and Episode 2 had the brilliantly well done Tara scene where you could play into MC's fantasy and swap her with Jaye. Maybe Rett girl or CEO will be next episodes sacrifice on the alter of side girl sex scenes but it needs to be someone IMO.

Reactions: LSC82
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes