4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Shit happens. At least with this game their (so far) appears to be only two main LI's with several side girls so it won't be two hard to see all the content. I hope.
Yea, and I'm assuming Jokerleader will update his mod, so all is not lost. My saves should work with his, not SURE of that though.

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry to hear about the harem mod. Im willing to wait to play with the mod if you decide to post it in you patreon.

Thanks for the update!

Reactions: cib64

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Hmm what do you have to do to get the option to let her drown, i started the chapter with 0 points with her, but somehow couldn't avoid some trust points with her until she falls overboard. Curious to see what the ending conversation is about and why Tara is there, i'd never let her drown otherwise.

If you call for help, Lisa jumps into the water and saves her for whoever asked.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

love/trust points (change these if you missed some BEFORE summary screen (may go back 1 or 2 screens to do so) )

points.png

choices detection/outcome

choice.png
num000 = jaye love
num002 = jaye trust
num001 = mal love
num003 = mal trust

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Reactions: 0x52

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a forum dedicated to mods, there are mod deposits various of our fellow members keep around, just like the android/compressed requests forums.
well cause of that issue for example lightman quit mod for Thirsty for My Guest cause they didnt want to link it , and there was only 1 other
if there would be 20 modders sure i wouldnt say, but 2 or 3 dif i dont see any issue, each of you guys got your own style, and not many do same thing. like you with harem mods, nobody does that but you. also way they did here put all under spoiler i see no issue if there would be 30 things under. but thats me
Preaching to the choir! :) There's no point in doing it if no one is going to see it, and we can't promote it. Yes, we do this for the community, but donations for our work helps keep us motivated.
There are collabs, especially for android, various users keep in touch, we do not see it, of course, but they are helping eachother. Snacho keeps sparring with any other modder.
Everyone has their patreon/subscribestar, any of you could start collaborating with the devs and get your mod to be ”dev approoved” or ”dev endorsed” or ”dev badge of honor”.

Hmm what do you have to do to get the option to let her drown, i started the chapter with 0 points with her, but somehow couldn't avoid some trust points with her until she falls overboard. Curious to see what the ending conversation is about and why Tara is there, i'd never let her drown otherwise.

If you call for help, Lisa jumps into the water and saves her for whoever asked.
You monster! HOw could you! How! You despicable MC you .. you !!!!
@#$^@$%^$#&#$^&#%^&*#$&$%&@$!!!!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There is a forum dedicated to mods, there are mod deposits various of our fellow members keep around, just like the android/compressed requests forums.

There are collabs, especially for android, various users keep in touch, we do not see it, of course, but they are helping eachother. Snacho keeps sparring with any other modder.
Everyone has their patreon/subscribestar, any of you could start collaborating with the devs and get your mod to be ”dev approoved” or ”dev endorsed” or ”dev badge of honor”.
well he got situation, had mod linked before, but with old tool couldnt edit files, now he got new tool, but in between he deleted post and is afraid they wont link it again. and without knowing if they will dont see reason to do it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Very kind words, UncleFredo ...This is the kind of feedback that keeps us going. :) We hope Chapter 4 cements your opinion further.
Thanks for this update. Chapter 4 exceeds the standard that you've set to date. Fantastic update. Awesome job. I've been operating on the theory that Mallory was conceived using Sarah's genetic material. I guess you folks took it a bit further than that...

Also I was impressed by the degree you've built the sexual tension between the MC and the love interests without have them actually "do the deed".

So now I can wait impatiently for chapter 5.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for this update. Chapter 4 exceeds the standard that you've set to date. Fantastic update. Awesome job. I've been operating on the theory that Mallory was conceived using Sarah's genetic material. I guess you folks took it a bit further than that...

Also I was impressed by the degree you've built the sexual tension between the MC and the love interests without have them actually "do the deed".

So now I can wait impatiently for chapter 5.
I thought this was chapter 5. I don't play the game, but, it does say Version: 0.5. Now I'm confused. Ahahaha

Reactions: youngethan

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really great update the renders are just getting better and better. The first VN I ever subbed to on patreon and the speed/quality of updates is top tier.

I just hope that the devs don't shy away from the fact that even if they aren't technically related anymore it would still be taboo in the eyes of 99% of the world (and it seems like they recognize this because they said they would have eyes all over them).

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Unfortunately no, because I deleted my post before I figured it out, and F 95 has a policy of only one WT mod and one Gallery Mod per OP now. So I couldn't get it added back. I feel really bad guys, and I'm sorry to everyone for this. My screw up for not knowing there was a new version of Unren.
Yes! thanks for dedicating your time to make mod for this game! I really hope that forum moderators can give you some rope!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I finished a quick run through in between my holiday baking. I was a little disappointed to see the focus back on the flirting rather than the story, but my more detailed thoughts will have to wait until I've had time to play more thoroughly. But I did notice some glitches.

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
Amazing update! I like how the things going between the siblings, and that bed talk made me feel so heartwarming, can't remember any other VN which impressed me so much on that level

Reactions: MV_1999

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.4a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing press "Q" on the keyboard.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey there, will you be updating your mod?

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
For some reason I couldn't select the third option when there was an option to save or not Jaye but I wanted to check the dialogue after selecting this option out of curiosity. Anyone know what the requirements are to be able to select this option?
Undermine her from the beginning in Ch3, and refuse to make peace after recovering the canister from the docks.
I finished a quick run through in between my holiday baking. I was a little disappointed to see the focus back on the flirting rather than the story, but my more detailed thoughts will have to wait until I've had time to play more thoroughly. But I did notice some glitches.

Thanks for the bug report. I dug into this and identified the corner case that causes it. Unfortunately, it won't be resolved until 0.5a.

The trigger is turning Mallory away at the end of Chapter 3, but being otherwise kind to her.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Wow! Such a great update. The story is progressing nicely and the tension is rising, especially with the post credit scene revelation. Love the way dev writes dialogues between MC and the girls, a humorous playful banter spiced with a bit of naughtiness. Both main girls are just so likeable, and I dread the day when we'll be forced to choose between one or the other.
I do have one objection, with the sea and weather like that no serious captain would allow a crew member to work on an open deck without a life jacket. "Safety first!"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you guys mental or what?
This MC is a bonifies green berete .. .the one time he left his mentor alone, the guy died.
You think there is evenb a chance he leaves anyone behind after that?
What is the point of being a failure after failure?
You should not whine your MC is a bitch:
It is you who are making him someone with nothing to live 4.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes