4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The Tanaka scene would have been great, but thanks to missionary to the wall, not much of her body was visible. When will dev learn that people want to see the woman's body in a scene not the guy pounding her...? Such a missed opportunity.
While I personally agree with you (as a rather hetero male), I also recognize that the audience may include some women who like to aee a bit of man ass now and again, too. I think Tanaka is great (not as good as Jaye, obviously) but I don't have tonhave the gynecology cam perspective all the time, either. Seeing a woman's face during the action is much more.. riveting?

Reactions: StingerWolf

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Stone Fox Studios / Kentyrr

Bug Report (Steam version, likely patreon too)

Chapter 2, choice "It's in the past" you have: $ bool030 == True

That obviously won't set. It was not like this in preceding updates.. no idea why it's fucked up now. I'll let you know as I find others.

Bug Report (Both versions)

Chapter 7 recycles an event variable already used in Chapter 6, being exactly bool113

Used in Chapter 6:
MC learned he was Jaye's first kiss if Player chooses "Let's make it interesting".
1683514730939.png

Used in Chapter 7:
MC tells Bianca her "taco" is exposed.
1683514557045.png

Can't use a non-temp variable twice... right? Your call, I'm stuck.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Bug Report (Both versions)

Chapter 7 recycles an event variable already used in Chapter 6, being exactly bool113

Used in Chapter 6:
MC learned he was Jaye's first kiss if Player chooses "Let's make it interesting".
View attachment 2604547

Used in Chapter 7:
MC tells Bianca her "taco" is exposed.
View attachment 2604545

Can't use it a non-temp variable twice... right? Your call, I'm stuck.
I noticed something weird like that too. num029. In the last version, that one was set in the Chapter 6 hotel scene, and it sets whether Alex introduced himself as Jaye's boyfriend or as her brother. Now that variable has to do with the choice during Bianca's movie scene.

It didn't seem to cause any problems in my playthrough though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I noticed something weird like that too. num029. In the last version, that one was set in the Chapter 6 hotel scene, and it sets whether Alex introduced himself as Jaye's boyfriend or as her brother. Now that variable has to do with the choice during Bianca's movie scene.

It didn't seem to cause any problems in my playthrough though.
Well, num vars are sometimes (have been in the past) used only for chapter summaries or dialogue ques only so they are re-usable (used sometimes as temp vars). Generally speaking the dev team has uses bool vars as hard events (boolean you see) and num vars as a stat or integer base of sorts... but I'm only interpreting someone else's true intent... I generally have a lock on this team... we think very similarly.

Reactions: Jericho85

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Why not recommend the choice sex with the Asian coach? Friend with benefit will cause a problem?

SFS_Stoya

Apr 18, 2023
I've reached out to Sancho and have addressed all of the errors identified so far in the 0.8a script. I'll let that marinate a few more days to see if any other issues shake out before posting 0.8a.

This will be the final Ren'Py version update before the end of the game, barring some pressing reason to change course.

The most notable differences in 0.8a will be that the Erica relationship state is better-defined, and the conditions for receiving her text chat will be less draconian. This should make obtaining the extra two Mal/Jaye trust points in that scene more forgiving.

Duplicate variables will be eliminated as well.

High CPU utilization during the Jaye animations has also been mitigated.

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Hot damn! I sure love me a cougar or two every now and then.
Especially Southern prime pasture-raised cougars.
Her ex-hubby was a complete dumbass, ain't it?
View attachment 2604599
Well, the problem is, that no Cougar or Milf looks even remotely like the ones in VN's. In RL they are just ugly old *****.
If i wan't to vomit, i'd rather drink myself to oblivion, before i would touch wrinkled old hags.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Guys, I got a game over when Jaye and Mallory met each other in front of Mc's door in the 0.8 update. They where both basically maxed out on love and trust and both of them were romantically involved with the MC.
Is there a way to avoid that game over or harem is just impossible?
Any help, please?

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah you can't be at a serious relationship with both for Harem Route.You need Open Relationship with both. Serious Relationship will cause problems in future with sex scenes other than the main girl.So keep relationships open.
Just use the JokerLeader walkthrough mod.You will get all Sex Scenes.
I don't remember being able to choose the open relationship option with them both. Could you point me to where and when they are supposed to happen?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't remember being able to choose the open relationship option with them both. Could you point me to where and when they are supposed to happen?

The original walkthrough mod makes you choose the choices that get you the most points with each girl but that ruins the open relationship option because MC implys to each girl he will be exclusive. You need to restart at chapter 6 and after having sex with each girl rather than choosing "I can see this being something more" & "I want all the things" choose for both girls "lets take it one day at a time". Less points per girl but now the girls know you are not exclusive so things will not blow up in your face when they find out about each other.

Whether this will be a true throuple game or not I'm not sure I don't know what the author has said but

Here is more information...

If you don't commit to either lady in Ch6, I got both the option for the Mal/PB scene and the Jaye scene. The problem seems to be if you tell Mallory you're wanting to take the relationship exclusive in Ch6 and then proceed to fuck Jaye at the bungalow.

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Dang, game is progressing smoothy and fast. The girls are getting bolder too, how many virgins has mc deflowered now so far? XD

Anyways im glad this game been consistent unlike most i follow..

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
You need to replay from chapter 6 to get the options for a open relationship with the girls

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes