4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
In my mild and very slight defense, I probably should have gone back and replayed a bit of the game and remember some of my brilliant choices. But, here's for trying for a little harem action. I'm going to see where this goes before a replay of the game, if its not over for me.

I love me some Peanutbooter, Cute, adorable, naive, not seeing the craziness yet

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This only happens if not on the Jaye path, right?
lol, technically it never happens at all because it was Alex embellishing those late night meetings when writing his journal. But to get that render, you have to not be on either Jaye's or Mallory's path. (Code 0 or 3 with both).

Reactions: noctarima

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the game? i played with mods and without it and in some episodes of the game, trust and love of girls and MCs were much more than necessary, it always showed that 1 ball or trust or love in ms is not enough for a correct passage of the episode .. now for some reason I have it so it seems like I’m playing without a mod, I did everything because I ordered the step-by-step instructions, but always some episodes of the balls were too much than they needed, or they didn’t have enough ... someone can explain why this is so ?!

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Damn, at the end of episode 6, everything sucks, I choose only what is required according to the instructions and what shows the options, I’ll save fashion, but the glasses become more and more not enough ,,, what the hell is this?!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes