4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The manslut route is kind of disappointing. Especially Bianca. Unless they pull off something later. To me, she's the most attractive character in CS.

Noted that you find Eternum/Pale Carnations ugly. Since they both use the anime style rendering (i forgot what it's called), maybe it's just not your cup of tea. Some prefer more realistic renderings.
To me, Bianca, Lisa, Rinko, Amanda, Tara... all the 'side chicks' are gorgeous, Kentyrr is a master render bender (don't know why, love how it sounds), I'll have to try that route just for fun.

As for the other games you mentioned, they both are made with Honey Select, I know I love Eternum (and Caribdis previous game, Once in a Lifetime), because of the writing mostly, cause I don't particularly like anime-like models/animations from Honey Select, but because of Caribdis great work rendering his models, I managed to find them attractive.

Pale Carnations I probably would like too, since everybody says story/characters/writing in general is great. But it deals in a kink that turns me off, BDSM, so unless there's a way around, I know I won't like it.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The manslut route is kind of disappointing. Especially Bianca. Unless they pull off something later. To me, she's the most attractive character in CS.
I think there are some hints that the manslut route can have a good end, though it will be distinctly different from the pure Jaye or pure Mallory routes.

Mallory and Jaye both have bisexual tendencies and agree to open relationships, though it won't maximize their happiness.
Rikki explicitly says that she's ok with sharing. So does Fiona. And Amanda. Chef Tanaka promises that MC can sploosh her gooch when she visits Boston in the future.
Bianca definitely wants MC. As does Linda (though MC can encourage her to stay in her marriage, which seems like the best path based on dialogues).
Lisa and Kaili seems like the only true side girls that probably won't develop if with Mallory and/or Jaye, though Lisa might hop on if she doesn't feel like it would affect MC/Jaye relationship (why else give her points if on the Jaye route?).

The MC writes in his journal that there are likely hard choices ahead. But, if he follows Kaili's advice from the nightclub about honesty, then I think a legendary sex marathon might be in the cards for MC after he wraps up telling his story to Walter when all the girls arrive to pick him up. That's why he stopped in - it is so unbelievable that he had to tell someone. We'll see ...

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
1-Jaye
2-Lisa
3-Man slut
Considering a Bianca route if they keep developing her like they have recently :unsure:

I can't speak for anyone but myself but,

-Artemis - first few chapters are a bit slower but builds pretty well, characters all feel relatively unique and act accordingly. Though I suspect some are very love/hate.
-Eternum is honestly this sites biggest mystery to me, I played it the whole way through once and was bored as fuck, none of the LI's are particularly attractive either IMO.
-DeLuca - Dunno not played
-CoBD it's 'graphically' very ahead of the curve... But the story telling is just OK, sometimes it's a bit wonky, especially considering LI behaviour, again IMO (TLDR I got fed up by like chapt 9 or 10)
-Pale Carnations - Not played but I agree looks ugly as hell
-ORS - The artstyle is what it is, personally I find the storytelling mixed, but the different LI's do have their own interesting enough personalities that I played it through more than once
ORS WAS good but this is one of those devs that keeps changing things so every couple updates a restart is required. Final straw was after HOURS worth of play and at least updates in a redo was done. Restarting a game from scratch is never acceptable so I dropped. BTW I supported EvaKiss since before halfway between GGGB. That one required restarts too much too. They need to get their shit straight before that with all the variables. If it's the first few releases that's one thing but not after hours worth of play that gets wasted.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Do we move on from the scene where MC tells the bartender what happened to him? I've only played 4 chapters so far and I keep having this nagging feeling that everything we see isn't that important bc it has already happened.

Oct 10, 2022
I can understand where he's coming from. They ain't on Kentyrr's level, and I say that kindly, considering I think Mallory looks like an unfinished piece of clay. She's too smooth and bland for my tastes, whereas Jaye is almost the most perfect combination of traits I've ever seen. Lisa a close second, going purely by physical form, that is. With personality factored, Tara is easily #2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2635227
I do prefer Kindra and Vi but I do agree Jaye is just perfect. Though my second place would go to coin trick.;):sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just finished playing the last update, delayed it for whatever reasons... damn I love that game, story went forward, development was solid, ending was good...

Mallory could be the main LI of any other game I think, but honestly I just can't see anybody else than Jaye being the main LI of Chasing Sunsets, she's just perfect, and how could the MC drop the love of his life... no can do, even for Mallory, who I repeat myself, is damn great, hot, funny, very-well written, but nope, not in front of Jaye.

The vision of David struck me, cause I also believe what he told the MC, the discussion with the parents in the credits also hit me, wonder if it's different if we choose Mallory (something I'll have to try, I guess)... and Artemis chatting and connecting with Amanda was the cherry on top, I love the fact Stone Fox Studios, Drifty and digi.B collaborate together, to me it just strenghten the AVN community.

I just remembered why I delayed it... cause now I have to wait for the next update, and like any good book, sometimes it's painful to drop it for a time.
Mallory is amazing! I love her humor. She is sexy and fun. And obviously sexually experimental.

But Jaye...
But if you stick with the open relationship, the look on Jaye's face when they bump into each other in the hallway... Or worse, the look she has when watching the MC shower as he writes in the journal about how she wants more... It is so painful!

I have to agree wholeheartedly with you, how can anyone not give in to the amazing love that Jaye offers!? Jaye has been illustrated and written flawlessly!

Oct 10, 2022
Damn, I guess this is where shit hits the fan if trying to have a threesome with Jaye and Mallory. Reminds me of the Triss and Yennifer ending in Witcher 3 (both tell you to go fuck yourself).
It was one of the funniest part of Witcher 3 but even after that we could not go after Shani that was frustrating. Also Yenna did not have the right to that because she did exact same thing to Geralt and Istredd maybe even worse. Although I do not think it is applicable for here, neither Jaye nor Mallory getting cheated on and both aware MC needs time.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Wonderful work as always, thanks for sharing!:love::love::love:

On a side note: "Uhm, yes Jaye I think I will I take you for breakfast, thanks" :sneaky: :D
thank you :love: your welcome !

Breakfast ? or more as dessert ? ?

The two plates of food are to refuel for rounds 2 and 3. Also, that kettle is almost identical to mine, which means I need to go get a refund since mine didn't come with a hot redhead.
:O wait you got no Redhead? that's a Scandal!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
thank you :love: your welcome !

Breakfast ? or more as dessert ? ?

:O wait you got no Redhead? that's a Scandal!
Thanks to you for these beautiful renders if anything else.:love::love:

Breakfast, first and second dish, dessert and coffee I would say.... I mean there's lot of very sweet and delicious things about her to savour... ;) :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: OutOfAshes

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.8a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the mixdrop link does not work for me, all it does is spamming all kind of camsites.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i actually might have done that in the last update there was... hmm. guess ill have to start over..
No not at all if you remeber which of both mods you used, then no just install the now updated mod. anyway start at chapter 6 since there has been a change in it that affects the game. I play with Joker leader mod Sancho's mod.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes