4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I want to try this out and on top of that this is the first time ever I see a game available for just $1 on Patreon. It makes me feel bad downloading from here :devilish:.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Sorry to be off topic,but anybody remember the name of VN/sandbox where MC's family own the bakery and giving food for free. MC's mom is hot ginger milf very religious. MC wear ponytail (ginger), has powers and he can move to altered universe tx to his granfather who left him kinda a lab in his abondoned(now) house. Any help appreciated (y)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Sorry to be off topic,but anybody remember the name of VN/sandbox where MC's family own the bakery and giving food for free. MC's mom is hot ginger milf very religious. MC wear ponytail (ginger), has powers and he can move to altered universe tx to his granfather who left him kinda a lab in his abondoned(now) house. Any help appreciated (y)
You're looking for Golden Mean

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chasing Sunsets [v0.8a] [Stone Fox Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Update Patch Only (Same as in the OP):

- - -

NOTES: There is no new content, I am just updating my compressed post with what is listed in the OP as it is different. If you have the previous compressed posts, then just download the update patch ONLY, thanks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No... it's not a VN error... don't report on their Discord bud, your answer is in the mod's thread where I've written a temp fix and will update the non-Steam version with the proper fix once the VN's v0.8a #3 update is public. The Steam version of the mod is up to date and available for DL since last night.
It looks like the revised non-Steam version has now gone public so give me a bit to open the project and insure I'm solid to push it live (it's been a minute since I've been ready to push this out so I want to insure it's tight). This non-Steam mod update will contain the dreaded MiniStat fix you folks have been running into as well. I've had it fixed for quite a while (about two weeks) but been waiting daily for the non-Steam version to update here on the site before I pushed it out... I honestly didn't think it'd take this long.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (v0.8a (non-Steam) & v0.8a (Steam))
View attachment 1704575

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v0.8a Patch#3 non-Steam version)

Links in are updated accordingly in the mod's thread.
Mod Changelog:
  • Contains the latest changes to the VN as of build date 05/09/2023 (see above spoiler)
  • Contains the latest changes to the VN as of build date 05/10/2023 (see above spoiler)
  • Contains the latest changes to the VN as of build date 05/11/2023 (see above spoiler)
  • Resolves the CriticalPath screen exception if the Player is not utilizing the MiniStat screen.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Regards.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I know many like this game, but it should be illegal for a game to have such good looking characters. Specially Jaye, her renders are gorgeous. And I continue to say that the screen in OP doesn't make her justice.
I agree... It's in her eyes. The emotion conveyed on her face and in her eyes is really incredible work!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This one finally came up in my rotation. Of course downloading is being bitch: Mixdrop is appropriately named because it's dropped off about a half dozen times so far; Anon has gone MIA and Go won't (just spins trying to start the DL). But, I'm gonna persevere, dammit! Need to get my Sunset fix! :LOL:

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
So i just got done with this game for the 4th time saves corrupting constantly is annoying this and 1 other game is the only ones i have this issue with but every time i have played it i have enjoyed it more and more so its worth it. Honestly this is my #1 favorite AVN i have played renders are fantastic writing is excellent and makes it enjoyable to replay.
(following contains a lot of spoilers)
The relationship between Jaye and mc is written great and honestly the culmination of their love for each other in chapter 6 was perfect in my opinion. I am on the Jaye/Mallory path at the moment and in chapter 7 when they bumped into each other both on the way to mc's room it was pretty awkward but also funny. Cliffhangers suck the ending of chapter 7 made me mad but also looking forward the the next chapter. The post credit scene was a surprise but honestly i expected they knew what was going on i am surprised by the fact that James and Sara where supportive of Jaye and mc being in love with each other in the flashback. there are a lot more moments in this i enjoyed but i will save you from the rambling.
(Sorry if that spoiled anything for you but i did warn you so it's on you for looking at it)
If memory serves the next update will be the last but either way i will be sad when this game comes to an end but i look forward to what stone fox studios will make in the future because if this game is anything to go by it should be awesome.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes