Mod Ren'Py Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a non-Steam/v0.9a Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
While I hope everything is alright with Sancho I am really not looking forward to having to use Joker's mod next update,Kinda thinking just going with the written walktrough.

Reactions: Berlioz-7

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
While I hope everything is alright with Sancho I am really not looking forward to having to use Joker's mod next update, Kinda thinking just going with the written walktrough.
You could just use URM like I have had to do with a few other games Sancho makes mods for. Sancho mod is 1000 levels above what URM does in terms of walkthrough stuff, in my opinion, but it will do in a pinch.

I will say, though, if you are going to try and play any save made with Sancho mod installed, be sure to use the save fix. Sancho has the link on most (Pretty sure all) of his mod pages.

Reactions: pitao

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
You could just use URM like I have had to do with a few other games Sancho makes mods for. Sancho mod is 1000 levels above what URM does in terms of walkthrough stuff, in my opinion, but it will do in a pinch.

I will say, though, if you are going to try and play any save made with Sancho mod installed, be sure to use the save fix. Sancho has the link on most (Pretty sure all) of his mod pages.
I heard of this URM stuff but never did any research on it so I don't really know how to use that,Speaking of playing any saves made with sanchomod is not gonna be an issue as I'll be replaying the game from the start again like I always do.

Reactions: Elhemeer and pitao

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I heard of this URM stuff but never did any research on it so I don't really know how to use that,Speaking of playing any saves made with sanchomod is not gonna be an issue as I'll be replaying the game from the start again like I always do.
You can take a look at it here as i'm planning on using it as well for a couple Games.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Yeah I usually use URM when a game have complex paths and there isn't a good enough author mod like the ones Sancho does.
At start may be a bit weird and "complicated" to use URM but with practice I think I'm getting the hang of it, even the fact that is much more intrusive (pop ups path warnings the most complex branching the game has) than usually multi mods are, it is a thing I got used to it because those warnings ends up to be the best feature of it imo, it can be turned off but then there wasn't a reason to use it :LOL:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Anyone got the save fixer? The link in the OP takes me to mega but it just says there's an error and won't let me download it... file should only be 2KB, could probably be shoved directly here for folks that need it.

ChimmyChonga

Dec 26, 2017
Oh man, I came to this thread because I always try to use Sanchos mods and found out he's been MIA. Prayers for him that everything is alright.

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
+1 to sending positive thoughts to Sancho. I had no idea that he hadn't been heard from in a while and just saw the info here when I started trying to figure out why the first page of CS didn't have his mod linked anymore.

My personal playthrough of a game is nothing compared to hoping someone is still in good health, etc. But I am trying to decide what to do now. Appreciate Joker's effort, but loading the new game with his mod instead just immediately felt like something was really missing.

Option 1: I am now considering starting my replay with the .9a version and Sancho mod, and then only switch over the 1.0 steam once I get to the end of Chap 8 (using the save mod). My main hesitation to that is that change log that there have been some minor updates to Prologue and Chap 1, so I'd miss out on those. Just not sure which scenes/animations changed.

Option 2: Go with Steam 1.0 and Joker mod and then just have the WT open next to it the whole time. I'm assuming that Mr. Bubu will get the WT updated pretty soon.

Reactions: Elhemeer

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
+1 to sending positive thoughts to Sancho. I had no idea that he hadn't been heard from in a while and just saw the info here when I started trying to figure out why the first page of CS didn't have his mod linked anymore.

My personal playthrough of a game is nothing compared to hoping someone is still in good health, etc. But I am trying to decide what to do now. Appreciate Joker's effort, but loading the new game with his mod instead just immediately felt like something was really missing.

Option 1: I am now considering starting my replay with the .9a version and Sancho mod, and then only switch over the 1.0 steam once I get to the end of Chap 8 (using the save mod). My main hesitation to that is that change log that there have been some minor updates to Prologue and Chap 1, so I'd miss out on those. Just not sure which scenes/animations changed.

Option 2: Go with Steam 1.0 and Joker mod and then just have the WT open next to it the whole time. I'm assuming that Mr. Bubu will get the WT updated pretty soon.
option 3 for you, which is what I will most likely do, is playing the new update on an old save with the save fix and waiting for the next content update to fix the other few things wrong with the early chapters and hope Sancho is back by then and replay the game with Sancho mod if he is.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Welp,So just now while trying to decide whether I was gonna play trough the game fully or just get the save fixer and play the last chapter I went and inquired in the game thread about the possible Jaye and Mallory ending and well shit I guess I have no choice but to replay the game because in order to get it you had to have chosen Jaye in chapter 6 and went with the option where you were only sleeping with Mallory to help her in that same chapter and since I went with open relationship with both of them I have to replay the game again,Did not see that coming and the reason I'm also saying this here is because that means Sancho when he gets back is gonna have to do some reworking to the earlier chapters well mod wise anyway.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Welp,So just now while trying to decide whether I was gonna play trough the game fully or just get the save fixer and play the last chapter I went and inquired in the game thread about the possible Jaye and Mallory ending and well shit I guess I have no choice but to replay the game because in order to get it you had to have chosen Jaye in chapter 6 and went with the option where you were only sleeping with Mallory to help her in that same chapter and since I went with open relationship with both of them I have to replay the game again,Did not see that coming and the reason I'm also saying this here is because that means Sancho when he gets back is gonna have to do some reworking to the earlier chapters well mod wise anyway.
Yeah I still didn't played this mess of update due to plenty nonsense/misleading options by the dev. I am also considering that when I replay the game (with URM probably, Joker mod also seems buggy for what I read on main thread) I only do the Mallory path because it is a lot less drama free, Jaye or is a very well written char (sarcasm) or a complete unpredictable char to play with in an intimate relationship, just better she stays as sister/friend I guess :LOL:. If I want too much drama and situations too close to reality I wouldn't require to search and play games, read fictional books or watch movies/tv shows a bit more drama free than reality :ROFLMAO:.

Yeah Sancho if comes back gonna have to put a lot of new information specially on chapter 6+ choices.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah I still didn't played this mess of update due to plenty nonsense/misleading options by the dev. I am also considering that when I replay the game (with URM probably, Joker mod also seems buggy for what I read on main thread) I only do the Mallory path because it is a lot less drama free, Jaye or is a very well written char (sarcasm) or a complete unpredictable char to play with in an intimate relationship, just better she stays as sister/friend I guess :LOL:. If I want too much drama and situations too close to reality I wouldn't require to search and play games, read fictional books or watch movies/tv shows a bit more drama free than reality :ROFLMAO:.

Yeah Sancho if comes back gonna have to put a lot of new information specially on chapter 6+ choices.
Well I'm glad that I still have my chapter 8 install so I can play trough the game up to chapter 9 with sancho mod and then use the save fixer and play chapter 9 on a fresh install using URM and the written walktrough if and when that gets updated.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes