4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Stone Fox Studios sorry for bothering you again, but is there any way to block Fiona? Now that MC got the real thing, he doesn't need the netflix adaptation of Jaye
If you did not answer Fiona's text at the beginning Ch4, you will (mostly) stop receiving text from her through the remainder of the game...There may be a closure text of some sort, because that's what chicks do.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I only see the "save your sister or die trying" when I play
Me too step-brother, me too.

I have no idea if I can ever play another path than Jaye. Their story together is what makes this game. In any other game Mallory could be #1.

Yeah. They are probably saving that for their burning building finale. :ROFLMAO:
F that game. Seriously :D

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Me too step-brother, me too.

I have no idea if I can ever play another path than Jaye. Their story together is what makes this game. In any other game Mallory could be #1.

F that game. Seriously :D
True story, that specific choice in AL contributed greatly to me making the leap into development. No shade on that dev, one of his wallpapers will make more than our game ever does, but I did promise myself that I would never create a choice like that.

I'll focus on finding my own ways to upset others, and hopefully by extension, inspire them to develop. :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
True story, that specific choice in AL contributed greatly to me making the leap into development. No shade on that dev, one of his wallpapers will make more than our game ever does, but I did promise myself that I would never create a choice like that.

I'll focus on finding my own ways to upset others, and hopefully by extension, inspire them to develop. :ROFLMAO:
Props to you for creating such a wonderful game, with a well-written story and clearly defined characters with ranging personalities.

I've always said it - if Mallory was a LI in another game, she'd probably be a top-tier girl. But Jaye is just simply on a whole another level. :love:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Well... thanks to AL then I guess? Didn't think I'd say that. Ever. :D

Seriously. It'd been a dramatic/heavy game even without the bullshit. RREEEE.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well... thanks to AL then I guess? Didn't think I'd say that. Ever. :D

Seriously. It'd been a dramatic/heavy game even without the bullshit. RREEEE.
It was drama everywhere, even the Drama had dramas.

And Stone Fox Studios please, don't sell yourself short, you have created a very wonderful, lovely and enjoyable VN with a broad variety of characters and a truely interesting story!

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Props to you for creating such a wonderful game, with a well-written story and clearly defined characters with ranging personalities.

I've always said it - if Mallory was a LI in another game, she'd probably be a top-tier girl. But Jaye is just simply on a whole another level. :love:
I've been wrong before, but I suspect Mallory's stock will be going up after Ch5. :ROFLMAO:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Im a sucker when it comes to a sob story as the characters background so its still hard for me to chose between mal and jaye, even though it will likely be her i still cant help it. the fact jaye has the past with the mc where they both had love for years is the only thing that stops me going full mal mode. well that and being sexy as fuck.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021

Well that explains the lame opening act to your game with the nonlesbians lol.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes