4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She is pregnant with Tara's child, I don't care, we will figure out later the technicalities of how that is possible, but thats my head canon!
:unsure: :unsure:
In fact, even Jaye hides her 'genetic' secret, since she is the daughter of a supposedly sterile woman helped by an ineffective drug.

so who knows... she might even reproduce by mitosis, doubling her weight and then separating into two Jayes:eek::eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
:unsure: :unsure:
In fact, even Jaye hides her 'genetic' secret, since she is the daughter of a supposedly sterile woman helped by an ineffective drug.

so who knows... she might even reproduce by mitosis, doubling her weight and then separating into two Jayes:eek::eek:
I think it was already established that Tara could shapeshift, I see nothing wrong here.

Two Jayes + Tara shapeshifting into a 3rd Jaye

Sweating-Man-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-11.png

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
LizaS get ready for your "best scene" to be destroyed this upcoming episode. :Kappa:
The thing is... I'm scared that Jaye's scene might actually be better. :LUL:
Because there's more built-up tension now.
I think that's why "that" scene is the best right now is because there is a built-up tension and then shapeshifter gurl kinda released it, in a way. Also, that scene also plays out using Jaye so, imagine if it was the real Jaye. Oh god.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The thing is... I'm scared that Jaye's scene might actually be better. :LUL:
Because there's more built-up tension now.
I think that's why "that" scene is the best right now is because there is a built-up tension and then shapeshifter gurl kinda released it, in a way. Also, that scene also plays out using Jaye so, imagine if it was the real Jaye. Oh god.

Inb4 daddy Kent trolls us and reverses the Tara scene where MC imagines that it’s actually Tara instead of Jaye. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
it's her time....
I didn't have to do shit. All I did was play the update. She's gonna destroy this fucker. She is not gonna pass this fucking opportunity. I don't give a fuck if it's Tara, or fuckin' Sarah Campbell. Hell no. This is her turn. - felicemastronzo, probably.

the real Jaye, the dark Jaye and the better Jaye :eek: :eek: :eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You can never have enough Jaye, my friend. The more, the better. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm happy they are sticking to their guns and not changing the story as fan service, but I have to wonder if they ever anticipated how much of a fan favorite Tara would be. :p

Reactions: hawk784563
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes