4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Honestly, it's more a personal gripe I have with nearly every game on here.
Sex scenes shouldn't be a focus imo.

And I'm worried I won't like the next game if they think AVN means sex.
if you look at your average AVN, this one doesn't have that many sex scenes imo, especially if you go for the single LI options.
Agree on the second part, I don't mind slow burn stuff, in fact I prefer it. The same thing happened with LoF... loved that game. u4ia on the other hand is pretty meh so far.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
if you look at your average AVN, this one doesn't have that many sex scenes imo, especially if you go for the single LI options.
Agree on the second part, I don't mind slow burn stuff, in fact I prefer it. The same thing happened with LoF... loved that game. u4ia on the other hand is pretty meh so far.
It could also be because I have this in another category than I would some trope filled sexfest.
This is in the serious story driven AVN category for me.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
So I have a question that I'm quite curious about:
Is Chasing Sunsets the AVN with the most cameos in other games? I've seen Jaye pop up in 2-3 other games, so it made me curious if anyone can think of another example.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is Chasing Sunsets the AVN with the most cameos in other games? I've seen Jaye pop up in 2-3 other games, so it made me curious if anyone can think of another example.
pretty much, yeah. Hard to think of another game with as many cameos

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Possibly but I would guess Leap of Faith would have more between Cece showing up all over the place, and a couple from Lexi, I think they outpace chasing sunsets by quite a bit.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
OK so does the story want you to chase both Jaye and Mal? I'm tryna play the Mal route as "friends" and then suddenly they're talking like they're in a relationship. So if I'm supposed to be bedding them both, I'll just start over with that knowledge.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
OK so does the story want you to chase both Jaye and Mal? I'm tryna play the Mal route as "friends" and then suddenly they're talking like they're in a relationship. So if I'm supposed to be bedding them both, I'll just start over with that knowledge.
it allows for 4 possibilities, maybe more, so there has to be some overlap in the scenes in order to account for everything. You can go solo jaye, solo mallory, dating both, dating noone, and plowing anything that moves. personally i enjoy dating both main girls, even though solo jaye feels like the intended route to me.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
it allows for 4 possibilities, maybe more, so there has to be some overlap in the scenes in order to account for everything. You can go solo jaye, solo mallory, dating both, dating noone, and plowing anything that moves. personally i enjoy dating both main girls, even though solo jaye feels like the intended route to me.
I'd agree that the Jaye solo is the canon path, the rest are like there for extra content/lewds. Same as LoF, Cece was def. the canon LI.

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes