Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The most recent update is v1.0 which completes the main story.

All in this post here.
thanks for that didn't realize that last update will mostly be focused on a epilogue ( not counting the remaster of the first 2.5 chapters). So it seems be a perfect time to replay the game then I was gonna wait for the next update but this post making me thinking about changing my mind

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
It felt like when a TV show is cancelled but the network says okay you can have 1 or 2 more episodes to come up with an ending.
Yeah feels more rushed than GoT S8. Did the Mall Rom path too now, not much deviation so far.

I hope this turns out to be like ME:3 with the ending. Because right now it feels like we got the original ending.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah feels more rushed than GoT S8. Did the Mall Rom path too now, not much deviation so far.

I hope this turns out to be like ME:3 with the ending. Because right now it feels like we got the original ending.
Which wouldn't be a bad thing at least to me I never hated the ME:3 endings like most not great but okay

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Man after reading you guy's reviews......why am i getting a feeling they botched the endings...:(
The ending/endings are still to come, hopefully the end of this year.

Personally I really enjoyed chapter 9, wish it was longer but then I always want more.

So far I've tried my fuck boy save, where he's in an open relationship with both and also slept with every other woman as I figured this where I would see the most content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will try a new pure Jaye run later as she is my favourite anyway.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Which wouldn't be a bad thing at least to me I never hated the ME:3 endings like most not great but okay
The original was not great, later they added more choices and it was a little more impactful. It went from bad to somewhat okay.

For this game it also felt like we went from season 7 to season 8 story wise. And ME:3 choice wise. Granted there are like 2 pivotal choices you make the rest is all hinged on that.

In addition to add a grievance with an in-game context. These choices feel a lot like the let Jaye down and drown path. The consequences of that make no sense. You are a massive asshole to her the entire way, but because you chose the third option and get called out. You end up at the bar and drinking your 'sorrows' away. The sorrow of no longer being considered as CEO of the company?

The guy who has travelled the world, had to bury his best friend, had to bury his parents and had to deal with a wide variety of tough situations. Gets reduced to a sad alcoholic within a single scene. In addition George can't cut you out of the will either. He's not Gandalf the white, he truly has no power here.

But that one I can live with, it's basically just the dev saying. "I don't want to add this path to the game."

But I can't go into details without going into spoilers, so I'll save it for now.

Reactions: ename144

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The original was not great, later they added more choices and it was a little more impactful. It went from bad to somewhat okay.

For this game it also felt like we went from season 7 to season 8 story wise. And ME:3 choice wise. Granted there are like 2 pivotal choices you make the rest is all hinged on that.

In addition to add a grievance with an in-game context. These choices feel a lot like the let Jaye down and drown path. The consequences of that make no sense. You are a massive asshole to her the entire way, but because you chose the third option and get called out. You end up at the bar and drinking your 'sorrows' away. The sorrow of no longer being considered as CEO of the company?

The guy who has travelled the world, had to bury his best friend, had to bury his parents and had to deal with a wide variety of tough situations. Gets reduced to a sad alcoholic within a single scene. In addition George can't cut you out of the will either. He's not Gandalf the white, he truly has no power here.

But that one I can live with, it's basically just the dev saying. "I don't want to add this path to the game."

But I can't go into details without going into spoilers, so I'll save it for now.
Ill never understand why a dev gives multiple LI's if they only want you to go for one. Just make it a single LI game and stop baiting people. If you want people to only romance Jaye DON'T give them the option to romance Mallory, its that simple.

TLDR: It's literally play the game my way or ill give you a bad ending regardless of the options i put into the game. Not gonna lie this update was kinda atrocious for anyone not on Jaye path.

Last edited:

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Going by their Steam update post, it might also explain why this felt like it went from a labour of love to a labour of lets just get it over with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn ! , i just finished the game ...... it felt like they went from chapter 8 to 10 leaving you wondering if you missed chapter 9 somehow.
nick-young-question-marks.gif

all the story build up from chapter 1 to chapter 8 so the conclusion ending up being MEH !
what's up with devs dropping the ball so hard at the end? , the same happened to City of Broken Dreamers .

justin-timbelake-stare.gif

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Ill never understand why a dev gives multiple LI's if they only want you to go for one. Just make it a single LI game and stop baiting people. If you want people to only romance Jaye DON'T give them the option to romance Mallory, its that simple.

TLDR: It's literally play the game my way or ill give you a bad ending regardless of the options i put into the game. Not gonna lie this update was kinda atrocious for anyone not on Jaye path.
I prefer it this way, it is much more realistic. Granted I'm not opposed to a good harem game every once in a while.

However, this one did not go down the slopes it prepared. Instead it went off-piste unguided on an unfamiliar mountain.

The dev seems to ignore what choices their characters would make. They just want things to end up at their desired state.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Damn ! , i just finished the game ...... it felt like they went from chapter 8 to 10 leaving you wondering if you missed chapter 9 somehow.
View attachment 3943668

all the story build up from chapter 1 to chapter 8 so the conclusion ending up being MEH !
what's up with devs dropping the ball so hard at the end? , the same happened to City of Broken Dreamers .

View attachment 3943676
Yeah sorry we did not tell you...

We had to drug you as we had to fly, we just overdid it with the dosage. When I said "Enough to fell an elephant in musth", they took it literally.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I prefer it this way, it is much more realistic. Granted I'm not opposed to a good harem game every once in a while.

However, this one did not go down the slopes it prepared. Instead it went off-piste unguided on an unfamiliar mountain.

The dev seems to ignore what choices their characters would make. They just want things to end up at their desired state.
1723980009185.jpeg

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chasing Sunsets [v1.0] [Stone Fox Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes