MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
imo this whole throuple is poorly implemented. This should be an exclusive option for open relationship path. This path should also lead to final choice where you meet with girls and discuss about future, and during this discussion you make final choice:
1. Choose Jaye (if you have enough love points)
2. Choose Mallory (same)
3. Choose both ( love points for both are high enough)
4. Alone

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
imo this whole throuple is poorly implemented. This should be an exclusive option for open relationship path. This path should also lead to final choice where you meet with girls and discuss about future, and in this discussion you make final choice:
1. Choose Jaye (if you have enough love points)
2. Choose Mallory (same)
3. Choose both ( love points for both are high enough)
4. Alone
But it's not your choice. It's Jayes's and Mal's. Even when the "love points" are high enough, it doesn't mean both are okay with sharing the same guy. It seems to be okay for them when several events happened, but we can't know this. This game isn't completed now. The epilogue will tell us how this will work out. At the current end they're only willing to try.

Reactions: Walter Victor

always86

Mar 19, 2020
In the end I liked the ‘final‘ update. The few animations they do really are top tier, the Jaye riding one a couple of updates ago and the one from this episode are great. Main complaint is there are far to few.

I tend to agree with those commending here the decision to make the polyamory ending only available if you skip two of the major sex scenes with one of the characters is simply bizarre. I get the logic of it needing to be Jaye’s idea but you can still get to that through the thrupple choices.

Main complaint is the lack of a threesome. Fingers crossed for the long shot three way in the final chapter or whatever they’re calling it.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
But it's not your choice. It's Jayes's and Mal's. Even when the "love points" are high enough, it doesn't mean both are okay with sharing the same guy. It seems to be okay for them when several events happened, but we can't know this. This game isn't completed now. The epilogue will tell us how this will work out. At the current end they're only willing to try.
I see, so the third party literally gets no choice? The MC doesn't have a say in this?

We don't get to bring up a conversation about it? We just have to wait and let it happen?

Your version of events is only acceptable if the MC has no agency.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. for the longest of times ... MC has no agency, being driven by the nose by both parents and Jaye,
their puppet on a string.
Talk about having a single mother who gets sweeped off her feet by a stranger nobody,
but all her advice about Jaye was - none: she went with the chad command of her husband to simply ignore Jaye.
Solid parenting advice, y”all!!! Ignore the girl you live with so she would ... what? Move away? Dissapear? Get Taken 3?
MC has just one mark on the family is his fit and his rage and his departure. Then, he can choose not to save Jaye and kill this game. That about sums up all his choices in the family matters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
yea not completed, but road to this throuple is not so good. Outta nowhere in last chapter Jaye is interested in it? there is no a real build up for this. Girls should discuss that thing with each other first. Not to mention MC is forced to put Mallory in friendzone to get that option. That also means he is not interested in her - friends forever. So this scenario really no make any sense
Open relationship should be the only right route to form this throuple

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
yea not completed, but road to this throuple is not so good. Outta nowhere in last chapter Jaye is interested in it? there is no a real build up for this. Girls should discuss that thing with each other first. Not to mention MC is forced to put Mallory in friendzone to get that option. That also means he is not interested in her - friends forever. So this scenario really no make any sense
Well to even get the "throuple" option you have to have enough love points with both Jaye and Mallory. Also pick "If things were different" in the new update, which does suggest that he IS interested in her.
I did think/hope that things would play out differently though. I thought that the path to the throuple would come from being in an open relationship with both. I hoped that Jaye and Mallory would start kissing, when they pin eachother to the bed would have been hot and the perfect opportunity, then maybe fool around when they shower together. If they aren't ALL doing stuff together I'm not even sure how things would or could work out. Do they all share the same bed? Does Mallory get the MC every other night?
Every other throuple I've particularly enjoyed in AVN's Josy and Maya from Being a DIK, Heidi and Athena from Bare Witness. Everyone has been intimate with eachother so for me it feels more natural. If anything it's been the MC asking if there is a place for him in THEIR relationship, then all deciding to try a polyamorous relationship.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Girls should discuss that thing with each other first. Not to mention MC is forced to put Mallory in friendzone to get that option. That also means he is not interested in her - friends forever.
Well actually, it doesn't mean that. You can want both, but choose one, and that doesn't automatically mean that you are not interested in the other. In this scenario, you are interested in both, but you have to choose one, and you pick Jaye. If you play the game right (for this ending) Jaye loves and trusts you enough, and loves Mallory enough, to offer the opportunity to bring her into your relationship. It's entirely possible that the girls have discussed it in advance, as they have been spending a lot of time together and have both admitted that the other has become only their second real friend. Most of that is off-screen, so anything could have happened during that time.

Personally, I think that, although it could have been done differently, this ending works well. It's more realistic than just "I want all the girls, and oh look, I'm going to get all the girls."

I think the issue here is that people are looking for a throuple (I'd like that too, don't get me wrong) but that's just not on the cards. Jaye in particular is not interested in that. So you can have a relationship where you are with both Jaye and Mallory, but they will not be involved with each other. It's not a throuple, so we shouldn't be comparing it to one and saying it's therefore bad in comparison.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Finally played the latest chapter myself. I was actually worried that my "canonical" run (which is dedicated to SGs while being a good friend to the MGs) would disappoint me as nobody here mentioned such a run having any content, but it turned out pretty good. I had a blast playing it while good ol' Sweet Home Alabama was blazing in my headset (and I kek'd hard when the game itself made a reference to the song :LOL:, what a coincidence), Jaye, Mal and Amanda were great friends and tons of fun despite me having refused all of them earlier, Lisa hinted that she might consider getting more serious with the MC, so…
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the update! The absence of an epilogue is certainly glaring, but it is planned and in the works, nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Montanabob75

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Man, looking at the comments, Idk if I want to even gove my time with this chapter or epilogue. Ruining the throuple route, kills my taste in my mouth. Also I heard there are three mallory scenes, but only 1 jaye scene??? Like what, who cares about balance, just give all scenes ro 1 girl. I was excited for this game, now Im probably done and son't care to see it through with how many bad decisions the devs made for this final chapter before the epilogues. Such a great game that will always have a bad taste in my mouth due to poor decisions, SAD.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
all these polyamorous relationships, so common in AVN, are almost always fan service, they rarely really make sense.

But I can't understand how it makes more sense when you first declare yourself for a passionate and possessive girl like Jaye (who suffers from jealousy even reading about MC and Tara) and friendzoning an insecure girl, especially sentimentally, like Mallory.
except if the reading key is the usual one: in love they do stupid things, they are young etc..

but surely the epilogues will clarify everything:cool: :rolleyes:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I see, so the third party literally gets no choice? The MC doesn't have a say in this?
He had a choice and made them with the open relationship. Jaye and Mallory accepted until the point Mallory don't wanted it anymore. So, what should MC have to do? Beat her up until she agrees or falling on his knees and whining like a puppy and pleading? Players have to accept that, like in real world, some things aren't just their call.

Reactions: Harathorne
4.60 star(s) 322 Votes