BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Bianca is fucking incredible. I want her in the harem with Jaye
Devs: No lewd for you. Jaye only has eyes for MC. Ignore that she recently fucked Tara on the reg and got turned on by reading about MC fucking Tara. Ignore that she was ok with Mallory and MC making out in front of her (and got turned on by it). Ignore the fact that she finds Lisa attractive.

Jaye is a lady. A lady. Alady. Alady. Alady.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
where are those developer options in urm to unlock replays n achievements?
Search for persistent won't bring them up. Need to search for 'scene', 'image', 'achievements'.
Then click the list to bring them up individually.
(Using console commands is actually quicker in this case).

Screenshot 2024-09-12 102035.png

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Any news on a Sanchomod update? Even if it is "not going to happen" so that I would replay the entire thing without it - as you can't continue saves if you have sanchomod up.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Any news on a Sanchomod update? Even if it is "not going to happen" so that I would replay the entire thing without it - as you can't continue saves if you have sanchomod up.
Sancho provided a save fixer, so you can use your saves without the mod.

Link:

Screenshot 2024-09-12 112617.png

Reactions: pitao and troll822

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I'm definitely looking forward to the epilogue. I wonder if the MC is able to choose a mate from the few other ladies if he turned down Mallory and Jaye when asked to pick one.

squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
hate to ask this but I tried like 10 times. Started Ch 9 with full Mallory points. Ended with full Love but 88/90 Trust. I do not see any way, in the WT to do anything differently to earn more Trust. All other choices lead to less points. (Mallory-only playthrough)

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
hate to ask this but I tried like 10 times. Started Ch 9 with full Mallory points. Ended with full Love but 88/90 Trust. I do not see any way, in the WT to do anything differently to earn more Trust. All other choices lead to less points. (Mallory-only playthrough)
I'm pretty sure you can't get 90. 88 is the max you can get. Whether this is a a bug or devs planned for 90, but something changed we don't know. But if you got 88 on a pure Mallory playthrough, that's what most of us maxed out with as well.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
There are any number of games out there, many of which you have compressed and/or modded, which are in work, yet have credits played at the end of each release, with or without scenes, status pages, outros, pleas for subscription, or whatever else the developer decides to amuse us with at the end of each release.

In my experience, most games that have epilogues aren't marked as complete by the developer (or F95) until those epilogues are released. This is the first one that I can remember that has broken that pattern.

However, what has been done here is done, and there is not a damned thing that we can do about it except whine, which is pointless.
I also think F95 made the correct choice. The developer labelled it as “done”. Therefore f95 labelled it as complete. I can think of another game with exactly that. Sexbot has had many releases since the initial completion.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I'm pretty sure you can't get 90. 88 is the max you can get. Whether this is a a bug or devs planned for 90, but something changed we don't know. But if you got 88 on a pure Mallory playthrough, that's what most of us maxed out with as well.
It’s planned, you lock yourself out of that path if you work with Jaye. I think it’s the points you get if you work with Mal to get the package instead of with Jaye or alone. Not 100% sure though.

I think the “max points” is just an addition of all possible points you can gain in the game. Not the max you can gain due to path limitations.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Technically both situations are poly, just the difference between a vee and triad polycule. But let's not get into semantics again.
And as such, technically the post you answered was correct. Since it IS a poly (as stated) but not a throuple. Which is what the post answered a question about. "Why is is a poly but not a throuple?" So why even argue a correct point you both agree on?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
And as such, technically the post you answered was correct. Since it IS a poly (as stated) but not a throuple. Which is what the post answered a question about. "Why is is a poly but not a throuple?" So why even argue a correct point you both agree on?
It was more a response to the second quoted post, which at least to me made it sound like they were saying the reason you have two separate dyads with Jaye and Mal with no interaction between them is because it is polyamory. But as I think we agree, that's not the case. Hence my second paragraph where I expand on why it's a vee and not a triad from a narrative and character perspective.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
It was more a response to the second quoted post, which at least to me made it sound like they were saying the reason you have two separate dyads with Jaye and Mal with no interaction between them is because it is polyamory. But as I think we agree, that's not the case. Hence my second paragraph where I expand on why it's a vee and not a triad from a narrative and character perspective.
Yeah, you just read it wrong (y)

Reactions: Rehwyn
4.60 star(s) 348 Votes