Noir Interactive

Mar 21, 2022
screen2.jpg

Overview:
Chasing tail is an adult visual novel inspired by famous noir comic series. Events take place in a world very similar to our world of the 50s with only a slight difference - instead of people, the world is inhabited by animals. The main character is a cat-detective of the police, who, after certain unpleasant events, becomes a private detective. You will learn more about these unpleasant events in this introduction.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-21
Release Date: 2022-03-21
Developer: Noir Interactive
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

screen1.jpg screen5.jpg screen4.jpg screen3.jpg screen2.jpg

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I get to play as black panther? Noice! Mr. corporate pig is going to get getting cucked, I can feel it.

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
Chasing tail is an adult visual novel inspired by famous noir comic series.
"Inspired by" is stretching the truth a bit there, the characters are literally from Blacksad, parody is allowed and it seems a bit disingenuous to lie by omission straight out the gate. Obviously it'll be custom work considering last I checked out Blacksad he doesn't get quite so graphic in the intimacy but that is clearly Blacksad, Commissioner Smirnov and Alma Mayer.
Either way it's a complex world with some interesting characters so I'll have to keep an eye out on how well you can potray them.

duffman44

Jun 14, 2021
The art looks like one of those cartoons with a goofy style that suddenly become immediately serious and anatomically correct for one frame.
Looks really promising tho.
most of the characters are stolen... sorry 'inspired" by the comic and game blacksad

Csmooth

Sep 28, 2018
"Inspired by" is stretching the truth a bit there, the characters are literally from Blacksad, parody is allowed and it seems a bit disingenuous to lie by omission straight out the gate. Obviously it'll be custom work considering last I checked out Blacksad he doesn't get quite so graphic in the intimacy but that is clearly Blacksad, Commissioner Smirnov and Alma Mayer.
Either way it's a complex world with some interesting characters so I'll have to keep an eye out on how well you can potray them.
The image next to the title is even from the Blacksad game so inspired by is definitely underselling it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote