2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Reovic

May 23, 2020
This game definitely not completed, some top area cant be reached. Also once you click retry, all the enemies that you have defeated before has been reset, you cannot interact/have sex with them, and the extra health are gone too, so all progress are lost

Last edited:

aceh123

Jan 24, 2018
This game definitely not completed, some top area cant be reached. Also once you click retry, all the enemies that you have defeated before has been reset, you cannot interact/have sex with them, and the extra health are gone too, so all progress are lost
I finished the game, you just haven't found double jump yet. Keep Checking :D

Reactions: catsdino

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Still no hero uploading the final version without the bugged ending? :cry:
I'm fairly certain this IS the final version, and I suppose the ending is just static until you close the game. I tried looking to see if any of the devs/artists had a Patreon or something, but Google acting weird with the search bar didn't help. The Steam page is also a dead end, so to the best of my knowledge, this IS the final version of the game with the softlock at the end.

The only fixes I saw on the Steam Page though was the bug with the potions/health when exiting the game and some geometry collision fixes. That's it.

Like I said before, also a shame seeing this project being so barebones, but at least they give you an ending screen (better than "Conglaturations!").

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
The animations are great. I guess I'd just dig it more if there was a climax option instead of just looping animations. Otherwise a decent ero platformer.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So...beat the game.

What next? It doesn't even go back to the main menu.
That's...really it. A simple sex loop with the characters of the game. I'm pretty sure it is meant to softlock itself, kinda like old NES games that forced you to reset the console after beating it. Old skool!

Reactions: Dark2Dawn

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I wonder if these characters have been ported to kobold kare? That's like the hangout game for characters in their other games when people beat them and wanna goof around. Or when someone decides they want comfy farm or being an exhibitionist online in multiplayer
So...beat the game.

What next? It doesn't even go back to the main menu.
Yep that's pretty much it. It's basically just a really big level. I don't know if you can make custom ones or not.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
That's...really it. A simple sex loop with the characters of the game. I'm pretty sure it is meant to softlock itself, kinda like old NES games that forced you to reset the console after beating it. Old skool!
NOSTALGIA SEX! YEAH!!!

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
I wonder if these characters have been ported to kobold kare? That's like the hangout game for characters in their other games when people beat them and wanna goof around. Or when someone decides they want comfy farm or being an exhibitionist online in multiplayer

Yep that's pretty much it. It's basically just a really big level. I don't know if you can make custom ones or not.
I mean, I like the game. I just wish I can import them (as well as the characters in Churn Vector) to KoboldKare and cumflate them. It really seams like it would be better it they improved on their first game and THEN broaden their horizons to other genres.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I mean, I like the game. I just wish I can import them (as well as the characters in Churn Vector) to KoboldKare and cumflate them. It really seams like it would be better it they improved on their first game and THEN broaden their horizons to other genres.
so far all their games have been pretty cheap at least
kobold kare having the most replay value due to workshop and online play. Though it can be funny when someone tries to pull you away from farming because they want to fuck and won't take no for an answer

Last edited:

baraboi

Mar 25, 2021
anyone know if collecting all the potions is worth it? I finished the game but don't have all of them collected

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes