Ren'Py - Cheat Chat [v0.04] [Faker's Lab]

1. 1.00 star(s)

n3rd8806

Barely can call this a first release. Other reviewers have pointed out the same issues: (1) Why the hell are her eyes censored, it makes absolutely not sense. (2) There is no reason to need to click to advance a 'clock' (that goes from 0 -> 480?? because we all wait for things in 480 time...???)

I really like this genre, but developers really need to stop putting out BS like this. Maybe with some actual time spent on the game it could become better, but I won't hold my breath.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nickrotund

eyes not shown for some reason, gameplay consists of clicking through a clock for like 30 times then some text then u click through a clock again 30 more times then suddenly game is over, dialogue is poor and makes no sense, cant open up images to view them fullscreen, other route is also paylocked. terrible game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

HouseCat07

Quite unpolished, but it's literally initial release. The guy makes decent stuff though so I will increase one star and give it a chance. Clicking wasn't so bad for me, and using more pics that gifs or videos will feel more real. A good one for the watchlist for now.

Although in his previous games, sometimes there was too much comedy and that would kill the mood so if he reads this, I would advice to use humor in moderation. It's pretty neat to use humor like you do and I like it a lot though so that's good.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Lupiscanis

Why are her eyes censored? No idea

Why is there a 'clicking minigame' (and that's a generous description) every time you have to wait? No idea

Why is the first review from someone with partially the same name as the developer? No idea This review has since been removed by the moderator team, thanks.

Have I seen this type of game multiple times on this site and better executed? Yes

Recommendation : Avoid for several updates (if it gets any) to see if it improves substantially.